A Day At The Races

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dick_Cox

A Day At The Races

Post by Dick_Cox »

It's not only racehorses that have good legs....:shockedstar:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

incredible
jani2003

Post by jani2003 »

excellent
Elegant femdom (pantyhose domination and more!)
http://www.clips4sale.com/3420
Docsoul

Post by Docsoul »

Great photos! Thanks
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Fantastic photos Dirk. Please feel free to post more if you have :superlol:

The only pity is, that obviously there is a small number of racegoers who would prefer to put on pantyhose. :S Where are the real ladies?
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Dick_Cox

Post by Dick_Cox »

Tomi wrote:

The only pity is, that obviously there is a small number of racegoers who would prefer to put on pantyhose. :S Where are the real ladies?

Yes I was particularly on the look out for nyloned racegoers, but there were only a few, and even fewer shoeless in the free areas of the course I was in. I noticed more nylon in the 'posh' sections but you had to have an expensive ticket to get in to those places. I'm sure there would have been a feast of toes in hose to be had on camera as it was a really hot day :imsad: Some of the images of women smiling for the camera near the bottom of post are not my work but are really nice in my opinion.
candidhoser

Re: A Day At The Races

Post by candidhoser »

Hi everyone! I've been wanting to post for some time, and I am finally getting around to sharing some images. First time posting, so bear with me, I am not sure if the links will work right ;-). I thought I would revive this topic, as I have seen some wonderful sights at the races :) [http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ii3d5wx ... mkq4ba60np]
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Can someone explain to me how to get the Imagebam gallery to appear as thumbnail links in the post? Cheers!
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Images removed :sorry:
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Images removed :sorry:
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Sorry for the troubles figuring out how to post :) . I have it figured out now at least. I hope you enjoy these...I saw this beautiful woman in a fascinator teetering on her stilleto heels in the grass and figured that at some point, her shoes we coming off, either accidentally or intentionally, as it was a lovely hot day. Sure enough, she found some friends, settled on to a blanket, and shortly after having a discussion with her friend about how silky her tights were (the picture where the other girl is caressing her leg), she freed those reinforced toes :noworthy: . A memorable day at the races it was!
llama

Post by llama »

great pics thanks for posting them for us ;) :ooook:
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Fantastic job candidhoser! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :ooook: :ooook: :ooook:
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Thanks Guys! I have some more...same day, a bit later on when the races were nearly done...I saw a rather well dressed lady doff her fascinator and pretty much rip off her fancy high heels in the grass, and scurry off along the road side...she had some lovely shiny nylons on that looked quite expensive! Sorry for the slightly blurred shots; I had to move pretty quick to keep up ;)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

It turns out she was with a well-dressed man with a briefcase who appeared to be in rather a hurry. He was about 10 steps ahead of her and pretty much dragging her along. She'd pretty much been forced to take her shoes off to keep up. He didn't seem particularly gentlemanly as he wasn't waiting for her, and he wasn't carrying her hat and shoes :( You can see his legs ahead of hers in the pictures.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

I have to say she really didn't seem like the type of girl that would willingly take her finely hosed feet through the dirt on the side of the road...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

You can see the soles of her fine tights getting dirtier and dirtier. I think she walked nearly a kilometre in her stocking feet, dodging pebbles and rocks and trying to stay on the softer grass...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

At the end, the final indignity this beautiful girl endured was dodging traffic in her now trashed stocking feet, followed by a steep climb up a hill to a carpark, where she jumped into their car. Not something you get to see everyday :ooook: !ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
candidhoser

Post by candidhoser »

Thanks davexx, Tomi, and llama! I have more original race-goer images to share if there is interest... a variety of well-dressed girls and all nylon-footed of course :) . Let me know if you want more?!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Epic shots, thanx a lot! Do you have it maybe on a video?

Please post more of your nyloned candids! :o :o :o :o :o :o