meeting

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

sandrdelf

meeting

Post by sandrdelf »

dangling start

femtickler

Post by femtickler »

Thanks for the post.

WOW, what a great contribution. The dangler is not only gorgeous, but also very skilled to let the shoe dangle so much. WOW WOW WOW
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Amazing that she let it last for a good 20 minutes.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

That's a great find. I will say that though the dangler caught my eye, the girl in pink in the foreground had my attention. It looked like she was wearing light skin-tone tights, and though she didn't play with her shoes, you can imagine that those heels were off before her coat when she got back to the dorm room. We'll have to keep an eye (and hope they don't start obscuring the view, like another group did).
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

yeah Jordan caught my eye as well and i was waiting for the girl in the pink to dangle as well but No lol
fandangle1

Post by fandangle1 »

WOW. What an amazing dangler. She had that pump right at the very tips of her toes. And during that first minute, you could see she had toes outside of her shoe. Spectacular. If I had been sitting in the front row, I know where my focus would have been. And she kept up that dangling for all of just under 18 minutes. Jordan Frye, you are awesome!!!