The Morning Line - Heelpopping

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

pointer772001

The Morning Line - Heelpopping

Post by pointer772001 »

Hey Everyone,

I was just watching the morning line on 4od from this morning and the host a lady called Gina Bryce was heelpopping like mad!

Unfortunately i dont have the equipment to grab the video or screenshots but I have found the link

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/chan ... od#3557453

there are so many points in the video that she does it just scroll through and it will be worth it!

Is it possible to make screenshot or capture the video?

almerzi

Post by almerzi »

Unfortunately, service is not available in alla areas
boudreaux10uk

Post by boudreaux10uk »

Check this out......

Hopefully should lead you to the right video!! You'll have to put up with commercials but she is a very active dangle heelpopper (just heelpops no full on dangling sadly)!!!!
ElToroLoco

Post by ElToroLoco »

Hi there, no luck with that stream? I'm pretty sure I could catch it, unfortunately I live outside UK.
British pals, we need an helping hand.... :please: :friends: :imsad: :pray:
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I also am from the United States and I cannot view these videos you have posted. I'm sure this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for, though. Can anyone help LocoToro or take a look at the links and post it as a download? I'm very excited to see this. The video is 42 minutes long and I'm super extactic.

It's strange that even the youtube videos don't work and that's sad.
Big shoeplay fan
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

Guys, just use the Hola Unblocker extension, it works perfectly :wink: It's available for Firefox and Chrome but not IE (but who uses IE anyway lol).

When trying to view a restricted video, just select the right setting (in this case, Youtube GB) and the page will reload with the video playing ;)
That way, I was able to capture the Youtube video (couldn't download it as it has a protection of some sort since it's on-demand content) but hadn't have time to edit it yet... too busy with my own video captures right now!
boudreaux10uk

Post by boudreaux10uk »

Apologies if this has taken nearly 2 years to post but here's a flavour of what Gina Bryce gets up to!! The set has (yet again) been redesigned so I doubt whether we'd get this sort of action again. I'm amazed that there aren't any more vids of Gina or her co-host Emma Spencer in action!!! :ooook:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Very nice! :ooook:
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

That's awesome, I was about to dig that topic up because I just can't find this video anymore, apparently I captured it from what I said in my previous post here 2 years ago but I can't find it anywhere... :bleh:

Do you have that video by any chance? Or a video from the last 2 pics you just posted?
boudreaux10uk

Post by boudreaux10uk »

Gina's been away and had a baby but she's back and here's a video and cap of her doing some fabulous dangling/seated heel popping in flats!!!! Massive respect to Dodger for the video!!!!! :ooook: :ooook:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xyjrl0

:outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :shockedstar: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

That's really good :)
Still gutted I couldn't find the video of her dangling in white pumps we talked above...
boudreaux10uk

Post by boudreaux10uk »

Here#s another cap/video of Gina dangle heelpopping in gold flats! Credit to Dodger for doing the video!!! :superhorny: :superhorny:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/01yiv5
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Beautiful! :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny: