Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

The blonde from the Hamilton City Council (the first one that has played with her shoes about 2 years) comes through with complete shoe removal and footplay in hose, including crossed ankles, from 55:59 to 1:14:33 when she puts her feet back in her bright blue heels with the heels just out a little bit. The shoes go completely on at 1:23:06.

[youtube][/youtube]

Ravenstein

Post by Ravenstein »

chronoduo57 wrote:Nice dangling action starting at 3:21 or so. The uploader has a fair passel of videos of Japanese webcam models. Hopefully there's more like this one!
They are all Chinese
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Lots of shoes off through most video....from 3 different girls!

[youtube][/youtube]
Feeture Feature

This attendee at a school board usually wears sexy shoes and is caught dangling but she is often not on camera. I am really intrigued by the shoes in this video. They have a strap across the ankle to keep them on but only have a small strap across the toe area. When she crosses her legs and shakes the crossed foot, she often flexes the toes so her arch lifts way up from the shoe bed and you can see a lot of space between the shoe bed and her foot, although the toes never pop free and do a sort of reverse dangle. I have seen other women pop the toes free and dangle the shoes from the ankle straps. But I have never seen anyone else get as much air between the shoe bed and arch without losing the shoe. Seen at 1:16:30, 1:42:56, 2:17:08, 2:24:23 (may be best sequence), 2:44:37.

redl20

Post by redl20 »

t 1:22:00 f heelpop
t 1:32:00 f extended heelpop, shoe off
Feeture Feature

I don't think this is repost. Somewhat nerdy woman with ponytail, back to camera, at table twitches feet throughout meeting and may do some minor heelpops. Finally at 1:45:39 the shoes come off and she is very playful with feet to end of meeting.

[youtube][/youtube]
footdangle52

Post by footdangle52 »

If you are dangling fan trust me this one is for you, dangling all the way thru, but the best action start between the 9 and 10 minute mark, I just wished the quality was A1 but unfortunatley it a little off, watch as she dangles all the way off the end of her toes, she had me thinking she would lose it any moment, still great footage one of the best we've seen in a while like this, its been pretty dry for us dangling fans.

[youtube][/youtube]
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

woooow thanks!!! She's awsome!! :D :love:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Standing dipping after 15:00 mark

[youtube][/youtube]
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Not sure if this was posted already. Sorry in advance if it was. Lady dipping at podium.

[youtube][/youtube]
i love a woman's nylon feet!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I love Jane...she never gives a ^%$#$^ if the camera is on her or not....

[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Not so much my thing as I love shoeplay, but checkout the nyloned feet here....

[youtube][/youtube]
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote:I love Jane...she never gives a ^%$#$^ if the camera is on her or not....

[youtube][/youtube]
damn i love to watch Jane do her shows with the right shoes. i think she knows guys be watching and still dont care!
Feeture Feature

Thank you for the link to nyloned feet, Mr. Mike. That is one of the best videos I have ever seen.
Feeture Feature

Councillor Judi Partridge slips white heels off nylon feet at 56:51 and plays with shoes to 1:20:20. Seems to be a 2015 video but just posted recently.

[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

BUMP!!!
This needs sme new material, been kind of quiet
k-men

Post by k-men »

Ok,this is my first post and I am the new one here and i have visiting this site for a while. Now i will give for your community something back.This is the video of Greek meeting.Enjoy...Sorry for my bad english, hopefully I'll improve it.

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

k-men wrote:Ok,this is my first post and I am the new one here and i have visiting this site for a while. Now i will give for your community something back.This is the video of Greek meeting.Enjoy...Sorry for my bad english, hopefully I'll improve it.

just to help out the blond in the 2nd row 2nd seat one shoe comes off at around the 5:02 (5 hour not 5 min) mark. it's an 8 hour video so i just skimmed through it and caught that, there may be more but didnt really check the whole thing.

[youtube][/youtube]
k-men

Post by k-men »

[quote="BlackFoot"][quote="k-men"]Ok,this is my first post and I am the new one here and i have visiting this site for a while. Now i will give for your community something back.This is the video of Greek meeting.Enjoy...Sorry for my bad english, hopefully I'll improve it.

[/quote]

just to help out the blond in the 2nd row 2nd seat one shoe comes off at around the 5:02 (5 hour not 5 min) mark. it's an 8 hour video so i just skimmed through it and caught that, there may be more but didnt really check the whole thing.

[youtube][/youtube][/quote]

There is a lot of shoeplay here.For example she dangles her heels at about 3 hours and 8 minutes and also about 4 hours.She did take many times her shoe off, especially at middle part (beetween 2 and 6 hours).Unfortunately, video quality is poor so it's hard to see
k-men

Post by k-men »

Ok, here is another one.This has 6 parts, I didn't see all parts but here you can see older women barefeet at meeting .I really don't know how I found this video.Enjoy :)