Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

notalwaysright10000

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Tomi wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:51 pm
FL_244 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:20 pm NICE!!!

Feeture Feature wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:09 pm Blonde at left end of table during school committee meeting slips out of ballet flats at 53:50 and flexes hosed feet and toes at times with shoes remaining off until 1:25:36 when she uses her fingers to pull shoes back on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJLIsDmTG-U&t=5109s
Great find indeed! :o :o :o
"My Grandma, what dense bones you have!"

Could you explain how on Earth a thinly disguised plug for your clip store belongs in this section, or even on this website at all?
Doesn't nyllover *charge* for ads?

Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
biggbossvote

Post by biggbossvote »

very nice post and useful info, thanks for posting this kind of articles.
Bigg boss vote
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:01 am
FL_244 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:20 pm NICE!!!

Great find indeed! :o :o :o

Could you explain how on Earth a thinly disguised plug for your clip store belongs in this section, or even on this website at all?
What. Are. you. even. talking. about?

I'm not sure I've seen even one positive post from you since you've been here. Why exactly are you here anyways?
notalwaysright10000

Beavis74 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:39 pm

I'm not sure I've seen even one positive post from you since you've been here. Why exactly are you here anyways?
What is thread about, and what is Tomi's post about? Rub your temples and think *real* hard.

If plugging other websites is Kosher, how about I plug the ONLY shoeplay clip store I know of that actually appears to be *real* :

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/6112/ ... h/SHOEPLAY

If giving the sole honest clip store in existence (as far as I'm aware) a little much deserved attention isn't positive, then I don't know what possibly could be, in this context.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
gp4x

Post by gp4x »

Excellent pickup.

It makes me wonder how many times female politicians stood behind the podium on C-Span or other institutions and spoke in the comfort of
their nylon covered feet while their heels rested. Perhaps anyone is aware of such occurrences or has caps and or pics from c-span?

Thhx
Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:04 pm
Beavis74 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:39 pm

What is thread about, and what is Tomi's post about? Rub your temples and think *real* hard.

If plugging other websites is Kosher, how about I plug the ONLY shoeplay clip store I know of that actually appears to be *real* :

If giving the sole honest clip store in existence (as far as I'm aware) a little much deserved attention isn't positive, then I don't know what possibly could be, in this context.
You are aware that's his profile in his footer, Who TF cares what's in it?

Talk about dense. This is off-topic anyways, but good grief, can you find *more* stuff to post angry tirades about? Seriously.
MKTAMA

Post by MKTAMA »

Beavis74 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:15 am

Talk about dense. This is off-topic anyways, but good grief, can you find *more* stuff to post angry tirades about? Seriously.
I think his reasoning is that if someone sells candids for money (or supposed candids, it's not the point) chances are we're talking about one the guys that purposefully comment under public videos in oreder to take them down/have cameras changed etc.. and therefore is here only to spot the best free videos which may be concorrential.

This reasoning could be spot on but I'm afraid it's impossible to prove. I assume that someone here for that purpose would be at least smart enough not to have any reference to his/her selling page.

Sorry for OT, back to candids :)
notalwaysright10000

MKTAMA wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:17 pm
Beavis74 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:15 am

I think his reasoning is that if someone sells candids for money (or supposed candids, it's not the point) chances are we're talking about one the guys that purposefully comment under public videos in oreder to take them down/have cameras changed etc.. and therefore is here only to spot the best free videos which may be concorrential.

This reasoning could be spot on but I'm afraid it's impossible to prove. I assume that someone here for that purpose would be at least smart enough not to have any reference to his/her selling page.

Sorry for OT, back to candids :)
Impossible to prove does not mean impossible to infer with a high degree of warranted epistemic confidence. This is a case of abductive inference to the best explanation. What is unequivocally certain is that someone has gone to the trouble to seek out and flag genuine candid videos en masse, with a sustained effort over the course of several months at the very least.

There is no rival hypothesis that explains this incontrovertible fact as well as or as parsimoniously as the one that presumes this is being done by those with the most obvious incentive to have done it. This is not exactly convoluted, and there are of course other possibilities, but no other plausibilities .

As for the question of intelligence, you might also think no one could possibly be stupid enough to actually believe that anyone has been constantly following around motor shows and the like (which always seem to be held in the same two or three buildings) capturing "candid" shoeplay on an almost daily basis, for several years on end, without ever getting caught and banned from these shows -or at least successfully deterred from getting further material - but if you do think no one is that dumb, you'd be wrong about that too.

Oh, and as for Beavis: Your comment does not at all support the conclusion you would like it to. Talk about dense indeed.
Sweet and to the point:
llama

Post by llama »

As we approach the 200th page of this thread I wish notalways would stop hijacking *Accidently* and others with his conspiracy theories...I wish nyllover would add an *ignore user* function. All he has done for years is cause upset and I cannot remember him actually posting any content.
notalwaysright10000

llama wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:10 pm As we approach the 200th page of this thread I wish notalways would stop hijacking *Accidently* and others with his conspiracy theories...I wish nyllover would add an *ignore user* function. All he has done for years is cause upset and I cannot remember him actually posting any content.
You don't know what a conspiracy theory is.
*Actual* conspiracy theories are implausible because they require too many people to collude and keep a secret, without any preexisting incentive strong enough to ensure that level of tight cooperation. My hypothesis requires nothing remotely like that.
When tobbacco companies launched dishonest PR campaigns to cast doubt upon the scientific evidence that smoking is carcinogenic, this was not a conspiracy, it was simply large corporations very predictably following their market incentives.

My demeanor here was once *very* different, and it was as sincere then as it is now.
I used to contribute quite a bit and over the long haul have certainly done so more than you. I did say over a year ago that I would never post another link in this thread again, and indeed that I had made a fresh YouTube account just to keep the algorithms from suggesting my new discoveries to other members of this "community". But I learned the hard way to exercise this level of caution and secrecy, and my current level of resentment smoldered and kindled very gradually, as can be seen very clearly in the history of this thread if you go back far enough.

But I can look at my playlists now without half the thumbnails being grey, and let me tell you I *really* prefer it that way.
I have very, very, very good reasons to be pissed off, as far as this thread is concerned.

Finally, I do still contribute -where and when I can do so without paying a bitter cost. For example just the other day someone requested a repost of the Elizabeth Tylor dangling picture -which was my own original discovery - and I tracked it down and posted a link as well as three other photos that had never been seen here.

I did close by saying there's no way in hell I'm going to post the photos I've found of celebrities who are still young and may yet yield more material, but once again I've learned to take that approach *the hard way*, after literally *dozens* of instances of bitter regret.

How about you blame the people who actually ruined this thread?
Sweet and to the point:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Not sure we would really know who they are. They lurk and never post anything except on the actual video. I still don’t think all of them are doing it to benefit their C4S store. Some people are really really just dumb and think making comments will have make person actually shoeplay more...
notalwaysright10000

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:13 pm Not sure we would really know who they are. They lurk and never post anything except on the actual video. I still don’t think all of them are doing it to benefit their C4S store. Some people are really really just dumb and think making comments will have make person actually shoeplay more...
This is almost certainly correct. It's a mix of the two, and there are a LOT of morons out there. For instance on the mousepad website a couple weeks ago there was a thread on a celebrity who hasn't been in the spotlight long and of whose soles no clear pictures can yet be found. The fucking idiot who started the thread said something like "[Celebrity's name], I really hope you are reading this { :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: ] and will show us your luscious soles in the near future".
This guy was just dumb.

But as a counterexample there was a video posted in this thread where an attractive female lawyer does ankle crossed shoeplay for over forty five minutes in one of those "community meeting" type videos. The camera was high up and far away, but she did EVERYTHING.

Well, some fucking asshats actually looked up her work number and posted it in the comments section, along with the following fake conversation (words to this effect) among (probable) sock accounts:

User A: "Woa, man her shoeplay is mindblowing! She *knows* she's turning us on!"

UserB: "Oh yeah, she *definitely* knows. Her name is _____ and her work number is _____ . Call her, she loves to talk about it!!!"

User A:: "Woa, man, I called her, and yeah, we talked for an hour and she's hoping others will call!"

This was a saboteur, beyond any reasonable doubt. NOBODY is that goddamn stupid. Nobody who can type, anyway.

Miraculously the video is still up, but if I recall correctly comments are now disabled and nothing new (with any shoeplay) has come from that channel.
Sweet and to the point:
dipdang

Post by dipdang »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9aiGviWAeU

ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:40 pm
Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:13 pm Not sure we would really know who they are. They lurk and never post anything except on the actual video. I still don’t think all of them are doing it to benefit their C4S store. Some people are really really just dumb and think making comments will have make person actually shoeplay more...
This is almost certainly correct. It's a mix of the two, and there are a LOT of morons out there. For instance on the mousepad website a couple weeks ago there was a thread on a celebrity who hasn't been in the spotlight long and of whose soles no clear pictures can yet be found. The fucking idiot who started the thread said something like "[Celebrity's name], I really hope you are reading this { :crash: :crash: :crash: :crash: ] and will show us your luscious soles in the near future".
This guy was just dumb.

But as a counterexample there was a video posted in this thread where an attractive female lawyer does ankle crossed shoeplay for over forty five minutes in one of those "community meeting" type videos. The camera was high up and far away, but she did EVERYTHING.

Well, some fucking asshats actually looked up her work number and posted it in the comments section, along with the following fake conversation (words to this effect) among (probable) sock accounts:

User A: "Woa, man her shoeplay is mindblowing! She *knows* she's turning us on!"

UserB: "Oh yeah, she *definitely* knows. Her name is _____ and her work number is _____ . Call her, she loves to talk about it!!!"

User A:: "Woa, man, I called her, and yeah, we talked for an hour and she's hoping others will call!"

This was a saboteur, beyond any reasonable doubt. NOBODY is that goddamn stupid. Nobody who can type, anyway.

Miraculously the video is still up, but if I recall correctly comments are now disabled and nothing new (with any shoeplay) has come from that channel.
Here's a wild thought. Is it possible that some (again I emphasize the use of the word some) of these people are underage and really are just that naive? Obviously I'm not speaking of the people doing things such as tracking down these women's information. But what about the ones who leave these thirsty-ass comments in hopes of seeing more? We're all only assuming that these are grown folks with a reasonable and experience-based grasp on cause and effect.

I'm not trying to be obtuse, but speaking after having worked with kids over the years under circumstances where computers were involved (working/volunteering at schools, rec centers etc.), I can say that "ain't nothin' more trouble than a horny kid with an internet connection".

The things I've seen and had to confront parents on.....yeah.
notalwaysright10000

ShoeplayJ wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:30 pm
notalwaysright10000 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:40 pm
This guy was just dumb.

Here's a wild thought. Is it possible that some (again I emphasize the use of the word some) of these people are underage and really are just that naive? Obviously I'm not speaking of the people doing things such as tracking down these women's information. But what about the ones who leave these thirsty-ass comments in hopes of seeing more? We're all only assuming that these are grown folks with a reasonable and experience-based grasp on cause and effect.

I'm not trying to be obtuse, but speaking after having worked with kids over the years under circumstances where computers were involved (working/volunteering at schools, rec centers etc.), I can say that "ain't nothin' more trouble than a horny kid with an internet connection".

The things I've seen and had to confront parents on.....yeah.
It's not obtuse; it's not only possible but virtually certain that some of these guys are teenagers. Nonetheless, I'd insist that it's still strictly necessary that one be uncommonly stupid in order believe that these comments could possibly produce the (ostensibly) desired results.

Also, there's just no way such an innocuous niche interest attracted enough incidental attention from google for them to bother taking the time so thoroughly scour the genuine candid videos from the site. This required focused, long term effort to feign outrage from someone with an ax to grind. I guarantee it.

And one last thing. If you search "shoeplay" on YouTube at this very moment and sort the remaining results by upload date... let's just say you'll notice (if you have eyes) a very conspicuous pattern, and leave it at that.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... p=CAI%253D
Sweet and to the point:
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:19 pm And one last thing. If you search "shoeplay" on YouTube at this very moment and sort the remaining results by upload date... let's just say you'll notice (if you have eyes) a very conspicuous pattern, and leave it at that.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... p=CAI%253D
Heh. All I know is, I've all but thrown in the towel with YouTube. Just a month ago, I had a channel get "suspended". First time I've ever had it go that far. That channel went relatively unbothered for almost a whole damn year, and I guess because I got a little too upload happy one day, I got the boot. If this is truly the calculated efforts of some sneaky party, they don't have to worry about me anymore. I won't be wasting my time.
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Anyway I found some Japanese "meeting" videos I need to scan through, that might have some gems. Wish me luck.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hope you find some good stuff on the Japanese page. I’ve been almost exclusively checking Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, Indonesian...variety and game shows as these seem to yield the most shoeplay w/o comments and cameras purposely moving around (like QVC & HSN seem to do)
ElToroLoco

Post by ElToroLoco »

Nice activity by middle-aged blond woman in pumps and tan hose starting around 3:04:50 with occasional heelpops and a bit of dangling through the end of clip

:ooook:
nestorparisi

Post by nestorparisi »

Just found this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGGhnNxeRKo

there is dipping/standing heelpopping from the beautiful blond girl during the whole video
The action becomes more interesting from 24:40

This channel has other similar videos...maybe we find something more