Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Yeah, I've asked musictattoo if he could give me a rough timestamp like once in the two years or so I've been subscribed to him but mostly I don't want to pester him. I owe that guy more orgasms than I can count (no homo, lulz) and I'd send him a check if I didn't have several payments left on the pot I piss in*.

There's another guy I follow, I think from Spain, and he finds a lot of good stuff but about 50% of it has no shoeplay/foot fetish content whatsoever as far as I can tell.
For instance he keeps saving videos of focus groups as though they have shoeplay, but only like 10% them do. Kind of a head-scratcher but I haven't messaged him because a) I'm not certain he speaks English and b) I'd feel kind of like an ass asking a total stranger to "explain" his preferences.

*If anyone's like, "What the fuck, you piss in a pot?" this is an American colloquialism.

Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
elioss

Post by elioss »

Docsoul

Post by Docsoul »

elioss wrote:
There it is...The money shot. Thanks
jimtickles

Post by jimtickles »

Randomly in the gym thje other day and Emmerdale (British soap opera) comes on with the sound off. Titles start up and then....

Socks and stockings are fantastic on feet
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Mr. Mike wrote: If you can see my attachment and if you are subscribed to me, you can see I add "timestamps" on my videos.
Hi Mike, I'm subscribed to your channel but I cannot see your attachments.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

ismaltese wrote:
Mr. Mike wrote: If you can see my attachment and if you are subscribed to me, you can see I add "timestamps" on my videos.
Hi Mike, I'm subscribed to your channel but I cannot see your attachments.
Me as well
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I dont know why. If you are subscribed to me, you should be able to see all my playlists...I show it as "public"
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Quick dip about 3:40

redl20

Post by redl20 »

Constant dipping / heel off within the first minutes!

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

hat was almst the greatest video ever. If she couldve been a speaker for about :30....would have been epic!

redl20 wrote:Constant dipping / heel off within the first minutes!

MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

looks like there's new shoeplayers at BSU..

2:29, one girl has shoes off; she put them back on down the vid just to take em off again..
24:10 - black girl cross legged shoeplay (keep an eye on her, the previous meeting she shoeplayed also..) she plays off and on until the end
1:34:49 - girl in pink heels heelpops, other girl has her one foot out the flats for a few seconds..

so far that's all I've seen.
MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

SGA shoeplay..

38:54 black girl on the left starts her shoeplay with dangling; when they scroll back to her she's doing cross legged play; natasha would be proud...
albert79

Post by albert79 »

MDEEM wrote:

looks like there's new shoeplayers at BSU..

2:29, one girl has shoes off; she put them back on down the vid just to take em off again..
24:10 - black girl cross legged shoeplay (keep an eye on her, the previous meeting she shoeplayed also..) she plays off and on until the end
1:34:49 - girl in pink heels heelpops, other girl has her one foot out the flats for a few seconds..

so far that's all I've seen.
1:48:23 same black girl heel popping
albert79

Post by albert79 »

MDEEM wrote:

SGA shoeplay..

38:54 black girl on the left starts her shoeplay with dangling; when they scroll back to her she's doing cross legged play; natasha would be proud...
some more scenes of this girl in this video:
51:12 (dangling with loosing flat)
57:45
1:04:24

In the same video:
1:03:00 (left girl with glasses little heelpopping)
1:07:55 (blond girl little shoeplay)

By the way I follow this "BSU SGA" videos on youtube the last 2 years. There was many shoeplay. If you want I can post the time stamps.
:shockedstar: ;)
albert79

Post by albert79 »

51:56 black girl dangling
59:03 dangling (see left corner below)
59:24 heelpopping
albert79

Post by albert79 »

13:13 blond girl shoes off
albert79

Post by albert79 »

15:34 girl on the left with glasses little dangling
17:33 / 23:30 same girl dipping
19:58 / 21:16 girl on the rigth with glasses little heelpopping
notalwaysright10000

Alright, there is this nitwit on youtube who recycles other people's content and discoveries on his own channel, including many videos in this thread, WITH NAMES OF THE WOMEN AND EVEN LINKS TO THE ORIGINAL VIDEOS! There is a high probability that this guy is chiefly responsible for Ana Kasparian's abrupt cessation of what had hitherto been consistent shoeplay, and now that for the the fifth time a find of mine from this thread has showed up on his channel -once again with links- my patience is at an end.

And just to be clear, DanglingFan if you are reading this none of my ire is directed at you, for three all important reasons:

1) You have been quite reasonable when spoken to, and adequately *discreet* in contrast to this twit

2) Unlike him much of your content is your own discovery, or taken from movies and TV shows

3)You don't link the original Youtube videos where doing so would be unwise, and most importantly don't jeopardize future potential with reckless behavior

But this other guy has now made at least one enemy, and hopefully many more. :crash: :x
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
footlover112

Post by footlover112 »

notalwaysright10000 wrote:Alright, there is this nitwit on youtube who recycles other people's content and discoveries on his own channel, including many videos in this thread, WITH NAMES OF THE WOMEN AND EVEN LINKS TO THE ORIGINAL VIDEOS! There is a high probability that this guy is chiefly responsible for Ana Kasparian's abrupt cessation of what had hitherto been consistent shoeplay, and now that for the the fifth time a find of mine from this thread has showed up on his channel -once again with links- my patience is at an end.

And just to be clear, DanglingFan if you are reading this none of my ire is directed at you, for three all important reasons:

1) You have been quite reasonable when spoken to, and adequately *discreet* in contrast to this twit

2) Unlike him much of your content is your own discovery, or taken from movies and TV shows

3)You don't link the original Youtube videos where doing so would be unwise, and most importantly don't jeopardize future potential with reckless behavior

But this other guy has now made at least one enemy, and hopefully many more. :crash: :x
Why don't you just state the persons name who is responsible?
notalwaysright10000

Happily. I meant to provide a link. It's this idiot:

Sweet and to the point: