Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Bleached blonde at city council meeting plays with high heel slingbacks, black hose, at 25:55 and again a little at 1:22:37. The other pretty blonde, in pink top, appears to heel pop from high heels, black hose, at 1:18:44, although scene is quite dark. Hard to tell when shoes go back on completely.

[youtube][/youtube]

sffan

Post by sffan »

[quote="Feeture Feature"]Bleached blonde at city council meeting plays with high heel slingbacks, black hose, at 25:55 and again a little at 1:22:37. The other pretty blonde, in pink top, appears to heel pop from high heels, black hose, at 1:18:44, although scene is quite dark. Hard to tell when shoes go back on completely.

[youtube][/youtube][/quote]

That bleach blonde woman seems to shoeplay alot.
Feeture Feature

sffan, in earlier Hamilton City Council videos the bleached blonde was wearing boots and other non-playable shoes a lot and before she joined the council, the other blonde shoeplayed a lot more.
Feeture Feature

For first hour camera is pretty good angle to see woman closest to camera act playful with her bare feet, slipped out of high heel sandals. Since her legs are enclosed she probably does not realize camera can pick up her actions. Then unfortunately camera angle is changed.

[youtube][/youtube]
sffan

Post by sffan »

[quote="Feeture Feature"]For first hour camera is pretty good angle to see woman closest to camera act playful with her bare feet, slipped out of high heel sandals. Since her legs are enclosed she probably does not realize camera can pick up her actions. Then unfortunately camera angle is changed.

[youtube][/youtube][/quote]

Gross dude,thats an Old Lady..plus she's heavy set. Sorry,this I just had to address my disgust for Granny foot fetishism as well as fatty foot love. If I offended,sory but that's the way I feel.
Ukdipperfan

Post by Ukdipperfan »

brilliant dipping by cutie on the left

[youtube][/youtube]

sorry for no time stamps still haven't finished watching
Ukdipperfan

Post by Ukdipperfan »

She proper goes for it around 48 mins
Feeture Feature

sffan, your perspective may change by the time you reach age 67 (my age). Anyway I think she is neither that old nor heavy set and I would watch her anytime. There are many older, heavier women posted on YouTube by other fetishists, as well as many way too young, like elementary school students. For me it is like Benjamin Franklin said. All cats look alike in the dark.
sffan

Post by sffan »

[quote="Feeture Feature"]sffan, your perspective may change by the time you reach age 67 (my age). Anyway I think she is neither that old nor heavy set and I would watch her anytime. There are many older, heavier women posted on YouTube by other fetishists, as well as many way too young, like elementary school students. For me it is like Benjamin Franklin said. All cats look alike in the dark.[/quote]

What? You're 67? I didn't know you were that old. I'm 33 myself. I thought you were younger.
sffan

Post by sffan »

[quote="Ukdipperfan"]brilliant dipping by cutie on the left

[youtube][/youtube]

sorry for no time stamps still haven't finished watching[/quote]

Damn that was hot. Sge must"ve dipped on 3 different times. Dipping is more sexy to me than dangling....unless the shoe falls off
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Ukdipperfan wrote:brilliant dipping by cutie on the left

[youtube][/youtube]

sorry for no time stamps still haven't finished watching

THANK YOU, THANK YOU...this epitomizes everything this thread is about....beautiful!
Ukdipperfan

Post by Ukdipperfan »

You're welcome Mr.Mike thought you'd enjoy this one.love when she picks the shoe up with her toes
Feeture Feature

Our favorite church from a long time ago. Hosed feet of a young congregant dancing from 9:54, joined by a barefoot favorite from earlier days. Watch expecially from 20:03 to 24:10.

[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

2:03:20... dipping left foot and then shoe removal after 2:07"00

[youtube][/youtube]
redl20

Post by redl20 »

Mock trial competition

t 1:21:46 following, esp. 1:26:44 !
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Ukdipperfan wrote:She proper goes for it around 48 mins
Also at 7 min
chronoduo57

Post by chronoduo57 »

Nice dangling action starting at 3:21 or so. The uploader has a fair passel of videos of Japanese webcam models. Hopefully there's more like this one!
For original shoeplay, dangling, and shoe loss art, check my deviantart account: deviantart(dot)com/jormunartserpent
redl20

Post by redl20 »

5:09:46, mindblowing action from there on for three minutes.

5:12:28, play it very slow!

5:25:48, look at those legs!

chronoduo57

Post by chronoduo57 »

Excellent dangling starting at 3:42. followed by some nice one-shoe action.

Some slight dangling right from the start.

Even more dangling right off the bat. Picks up again at about 1:20.

Dangling starts at about 55 seconds.
For original shoeplay, dangling, and shoe loss art, check my deviantart account: deviantart(dot)com/jormunartserpent
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Wow!!! This page is a goldmine! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :shockedstar: