Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by Mr. Mike »

Have been thru most of them, surprised this is really the only one. Had tons of potential, but per usual, not much else.

danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

ElToroLoco wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:55 am Nice activity by middle-aged blond woman in pumps and tan hose starting around 3:04:50 with occasional heelpops and a bit of dangling through the end of clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqr7ABJ9CuU
:ooook:
Video unavailable :S
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

danglersluv wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:44 am
ElToroLoco wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:55 am Nice activity by middle-aged blond woman in pumps and tan hose starting around 3:04:50 with occasional heelpops and a bit of dangling through the end of clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqr7ABJ9CuU
:ooook:
Video unavailable :S
Video is there for me.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
ismaltese

Post by ismaltese »

Unbelievable sitting dipping with flats:

The lady has a habit of dipping when she talks :-O
llama

Post by llama »

ismaltese wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:31 pm Unbelievable sitting dipping with flats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Fjmzs2dn8&t=704s

amazing
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

ismaltese wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:31 pm Unbelievable sitting dipping with flats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_Fjmzs2dn8&t=704s

Not anymore she doesn't. That video has been circulating for years, and I believe the lowly organism known as Fucking Parasite (which for some grandiose reason insists on calling itself James Shawn) long ago posted a clip from that video on its own worse than worthless channel.

There used to be comments on the original video, and now they're disabled.
I'll give you 178 guesses why.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
kayahan121

What to do? Where to go?

Post by kayahan121 »

Hi everyone!

I have been a "quiet" member of this forum for a few years and am what can only be described as a "typical leecher", as in "I enjoy the work of others and do not contribute anything". But - I wish to make that clear - I NEVER comment on any videos!

With the unfortunate development of Youtube - my most recent favorite being gone is the MGAT-Lady - I don´t really know where to look.

I remember the time when i found out that I wasn´t the only guy into shoeplay (or that it is even called that way) in the world really well. Around 1999 there was a French guy posting posed shoeplay pics of his wife/girlfriend and I could not believe it. After that I discovered HITW, Podunk, Aragorn, the beginning and end of dangling.com and so on, with youtube being the final blessing with easily accessable content in good quality.
Does anybody remember the days when you waited for an hour for a blurry 20-second-video? Awful...

So, please - could anybody send me links to private playlists or hints on where to look? I usually had my "daily routine", but most of that playlists and forums (including this one) have dried up. Furthermore, the overall tone of the discussions has deteriorated. I agree that 99,99% of women do not shoeplay "for us" and that is what I like about it. I don´t like posed or "over the top" videos.

I really enjoyed the work of danlingfan, musictattoo, uglymoe, santarget, incintaxx, caki and others, but all of them very seldomly post anything now.

As far as a "pattern" on youtube is concerned, I do not quiet understand it. I don´t get all the chinese teacher/sales girls-videos, same with that English girl with the sloppy shoeplay and the 360°-shots. What´s the story behind all that.

Where do all the "good" shoeplay guys go to now? I really need your help...

What can I offer in return? I have a fairly large archive of classic videos that have long been taking down.

Thanks for reading this.
Kayahan
amaranth3765

Re: What to do? Where to go?

Post by amaranth3765 »

kayahan121 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:16 am Hi everyone!

I have been a "quiet" member of this forum for a few years and am what can only be described as a "typical leecher", as in "I enjoy the work of others and do not contribute anything". But - I wish to make that clear - I NEVER comment on any videos!

With the unfortunate development of Youtube - my most recent favorite being gone is the MGAT-Lady - I don´t really know where to look.

I remember the time when i found out that I wasn´t the only guy into shoeplay (or that it is even called that way) in the world really well. Around 1999 there was a French guy posting posed shoeplay pics of his wife/girlfriend and I could not believe it. After that I discovered HITW, Podunk, Aragorn, the beginning and end of dangling.com and so on, with youtube being the final blessing with easily accessable content in good quality.
Does anybody remember the days when you waited for an hour for a blurry 20-second-video? Awful...

So, please - could anybody send me links to private playlists or hints on where to look? I usually had my "daily routine", but most of that playlists and forums (including this one) have dried up. Furthermore, the overall tone of the discussions has deteriorated. I agree that 99,99% of women do not shoeplay "for us" and that is what I like about it. I don´t like posed or "over the top" videos.

I really enjoyed the work of danlingfan, musictattoo, uglymoe, santarget, incintaxx, caki and others, but all of them very seldomly post anything now.

As far as a "pattern" on youtube is concerned, I do not quiet understand it. I don´t get all the chinese teacher/sales girls-videos, same with that English girl with the sloppy shoeplay and the 360°-shots. What´s the story behind all that.

What can I offer in return? I have a fairly large archive of classic videos that have long been taking down.

Thanks for reading this.
Kayahan

I suggest you to search using keywords like (interview, conference, discussion, panel, clinic , school, literature, science ). You can also use goggle translactor to translate these terms in asian languages (thai, vietnamense and indian), to search on asian channels.

I found a lot of shoeplay videos in this way. Initially I put them in a public playlist, but doing this some fucking idiots start to write stupid comments under these videos without respect and without shame. Other users instead reuploaded these videos found by me on their youtube channels or on some pay sites. I think that this is not respectful towards these women. We must be silent observers.

For this reason I decided to save all interesting videos found by me in a unlisted playlist and share it only with trusted users, possibly who are themselves video seekers.
I prefer to excange videos found by me with videos found by other seekers.
So if you will find some shoeplay videos and will share them with me, I will link you my private playlist.
notalwaysright10000

Re: What to do? Where to go?

kayahan121 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:16 am Hi everyone!

Kayahan
So let me get this straight: you've had this account for nine years, and in all that time you either never found anything of your own, or never bothered to share it, and now you're asking people to share their private playlists?
You're serious?
You're not getting shit from me, that's for sure.
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
kayahan121

Post by kayahan121 »

@notalwaysright10000

Fair enough. You are right, I`m afraid.
notalwaysright10000

kayahan121 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:44 pm @notalwaysright10000

Fair enough. You are right, I`m afraid.
Sorry man, I'd have to at least know you. I wish I could share my stuff with everyone, but I just came to regret it too many times.

Looks like you're Turkish, and maybe that partly explains why you've been so inactive. I apologize for the aggressive tone, at first I suspected you might be one of the people commenting on the videos.
Sweet and to the point:
kayahan121

Post by kayahan121 »

@notalwaysright10000

No offense, I kind of expected reactions like yours. I openly stated that I enjoyed the work of others for years without ever contributing.
That would have probably gone on for years if there had not been some general changes in attitude, comments and so forth.

I believe that users "like me" are quite common, but I also understand that my behaviour does not do this forum/community any good.
Please, understand, that it has been like paradise for years. The changes have been rather gradually...

As far as commenting on videos goes, I have to persist that I would never do that. I am in my early 40s and could never bring myself to believe that women like freaky comments or shoeplay "for us". I also wrote that in my post.

It is not that I never found any content on my own; you would probably agree that this is simply not possible. If you like the stuff we like, you are constantly looking through youtube,etc. It is just that I never posted anything. You know that very often you discover something and a few days later it shows up in someones playlist. I find that normal.

I have loads of well known and lesser known videos to share. I simply have to make up my mind how to share them. I have a cloud-account, where you can share certan folders with others. Is that a proper way? I don´t know what to think of the fileshare-sites. Any suggestions?

As for "Kayahan" - I am from Germany, but I have a Turkish wife. Kayahan was a good singer.

Again, I find your reaction pretty reasonable and was rather surprised by your apology. That is very rare!
MKTAMA

Post by MKTAMA »

kayahan121 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:42 pm @notalwaysright10000

No offense, I kind of expected reactions like yours. I openly stated that I enjoyed the work of others for years without ever contributing.
That would have probably gone on for years if there had not been some general changes in attitude, comments and so forth.

I believe that users "like me" are quite common, but I also understand that my behaviour does not do this forum/community any good.
Please, understand, that it has been like paradise for years. The changes have been rather gradually...

As far as commenting on videos goes, I have to persist that I would never do that. I am in my early 40s and could never bring myself to believe that women like freaky comments or shoeplay "for us". I also wrote that in my post.

It is not that I never found any content on my own; you would probably agree that this is simply not possible. If you like the stuff we like, you are constantly looking through youtube,etc. It is just that I never posted anything. You know that very often you discover something and a few days later it shows up in someones playlist. I find that normal.

I have loads of well known and lesser known videos to share. I simply have to make up my mind how to share them. I have a cloud-account, where you can share certan folders with others. Is that a proper way? I don´t know what to think of the fileshare-sites. Any suggestions?

As for "Kayahan" - I am from Germany, but I have a Turkish wife. Kayahan was a good singer.

Again, I find your reaction pretty reasonable and was rather surprised by your apology. That is very rare!
Hi kayahan,

I found very much myself in your comments.
Unfortunately stupid comments in the videos not only cause to lose new material but undermine the community itself. Don't know myself if it's safe to post here anymore or not.

Never had the opportunity myself to share videos not already discovered bu I'll try to be more active in the future.

Thanks to all the contributors as always
MKTAMA

Post by MKTAMA »

As broadly expected, the first dumbass "Crevis McGillicuty" commented 5 hours ago under latest brevard schools video on youtube.
Lately there is no escape from these morons. Fuck it
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I'm really sick of them!!! I wish I could do something to stop these scumbags retards!!
MKTAMA wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:50 pm As broadly expected, the first dumbass "Crevis McGillicuty" commented 5 hours ago under latest brevard schools video on youtube.
notalwaysright10000

Leopard wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:41 am I'm really sick of them!!! I wish I could do something to stop these scumbags retards!!
MKTAMA wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:50 pm As broadly expected, the first dumbass "Crevis McGillicuty" commented 5 hours ago under latest brevard schools video on youtube.
Unfortunately I could find no "electrocute user to death button" on the YouTube interface (which is sorely needed) but as I've said countless times now, most of these people are not simply stupid, they're deliberately attempting to sabotage free content in order to minimize competition for their shitty clip stores.

Granted, their laughable incompetence in their attempts to create plausible fake candids is ample proof that they are indeed hopelessly fucking stupid, but they're malicious as well as dumb.

They remind me a bit of the DNC.
Sweet and to the point:
Stonyerthon

Post by Stonyerthon »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W-52sOQZU4

Shoeplay lady on left throughout the video
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Could be a great one but very dark.. :imsad:
Stonyerthon wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:31 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W-52sOQZU4

Shoeplay lady on left throughout the video
ElToroLoco

Post by ElToroLoco »

Wonderful dangling/heelpops by nice blonde girl in black stockings and black flats.
Action starts about at 38:00 through the end of the clip :shockedstar:
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Young candidate in debate in short skirt and flimsy flats, bare feet, constantly heelpops and slips off shoes completely and is very active with feet, including interlocking toes. She seems to be most active while she is actually speaking. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kej305h6_mE