Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

gkkism wrote:dangling from girl in flats. Becomes epic through the halfway mark when she dangles with only her big toes.

I totally enjoyed that,thanks for sharing it :ooook:

Ukdipperfan

Post by Ukdipperfan »

hope this isn't a repost but check out the blonde in the green top constantly dangling flats,theres eight parts to the link

also had a quick look through the other vids on the playlist and shes does some more

Ukdipperfan

Post by Ukdipperfan »

shes also here

awesome
theone666100

Post by theone666100 »

gkkism wrote:dangling from girl in flats. Becomes epic through the halfway mark when she dangles with only her big toes.

Love this well hot, especially when she starts hanging it from her big toe.

so hot that she exposed the rest of her toes like that, I bet her foot stunk aswell i wonder if any of those guys got a whiff of her foot at that point?

:superlol: :superhorny:
WACCCKKK
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Lots of heel popping prior to, but a few dips a 4:17:00 and 4:18:25

Little dips at 3:11:55

Love the subtleness of these dips...they know they are at the podium and bid dips would probably cause a sound on that wood stand...
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Once again...the 1 person in the area in heels, is only in the spot briefly...but starting at 6:00, the feet start hurting and she starts to dip...could have been epic if she stayed around.

danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

Ukdipperfan wrote:shes also here

awesome

your videos were definately werent reposts and they were real good one as well,thanks heaps for sharing them :outstanding:
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Dipping from a hot woman at an improv show at around the 57:00 mark and again around 58:30.

phoenix

Post by phoenix »

Godiva wrote:Dipping from a hot woman at an improv show at around the 57:00 mark and again around 58:30.

niiiiiice. Imagine you are standing up next to her with a cell on your hand, discretely focusing... down where they are. :superhorny:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This catches the exact essence of this awesome thread...totally random shoeplay catch!

Godiva wrote:Dipping from a hot woman at an improv show at around the 57:00 mark and again around 58:30.

Ukdipperfan

Post by Ukdipperfan »

church girl back! 32min mark

Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Ukdipperfan wrote:church girl back! 32min mark

Just logged on to post this video! Yes, she dips at the 32 minute mark, but just a minute later she fully removes her foot and picks something or rubs her toes. Very sexy!
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Mr. Mike wrote:This catches the exact essence of this awesome thread...totally random shoeplay catch!

I was watching her all show and I just knew it was coming :shockedstar:
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Elegant black woman on panel dangling high heel under table from 6:42 to 12:23

Sniffer_84

Daily planet....

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Hi all,

Just a heads up, I was watching Daily Planet on the Discovery channel this past Thursday and one of the hosts (Judy Haladay) was engaged in some incredible toe-dangling with her stilettos!

I couldnt believe it when I saw it, and unfortunately I was unable to get a clip of this, but I'm just giving you all the heads up.

Keep an eye out! ;)
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Nice flat dangling/dipping...faceshot at around 31 min, action goes on and off till the end of the video.
bob

Re: Daily planet....

Post by bob »

[quote="Sniffer_84"]Hi all,

Just a heads up, I was watching Daily Planet on the Discovery channel this past Thursday and one of the hosts (Judy Haladay) was engaged in some incredible toe-dangling with her stilettos!

I couldnt believe it when I saw it, and unfortunately I was unable to get a clip of this, but I'm just giving you all the heads up.

Keep an eye out! ;)[/quote]

Do you have any information on the details of the episode (air date, what she was wearing, ect.)? Also, when does this show air?
dakmar

Post by dakmar »

freakyc139

Post by freakyc139 »

For the Daily Planet her name is Ziya Tong not Judy Haladay, i found this clip on YT on the :30 mark, they also slowed it down at the end of the video
cef