Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Starting at about 29:30, woman in black pants, black nylons and black heels...she's located right about at 9 on a clock...shoeplays till the end~

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Slightly heavy, mature woman in pants, hose and high heels dangles from about 6:00 until 17:17 when disturbed by cameraman. From 46:34 to 1:40:20 she dangles and does some really nice shoeplay. You get a good view of her as people then exit. She returns and from 2:10:17 to end does more nice shoeplay.

pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Mr. Mike wrote:Starting at about 29:30, woman in black pants, black nylons and black heels...she's located right about at 9 on a clock...shoeplays till the end~

In addition to the shoeplay...there's just lots of lucsious legs in hose and heels to look at! Nice find!
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Very cute Spanish girl named Emilia Landaluce shoeplaying on what a appears to be (I'm surmising) a Spanish radio show that for some reason is also filmed (or taped? there's really no updated term that isn't anachronistic, is there?).
She does full on dipping literally every singly time I've observed when the variables of camera angle/ shoe type align (unfortunately this is pretty rare). I apologize, I've forgotten time stamps but daily motion does ave a preview window.

Also, just to prevent from fruitless wasting your time I wouldn't recommend searching for more examples; I check up on this show pretty regularly and if there are any I've missed you'll have to sift through hundreds of videos to find them.

Oh and finally, partial credit mus go to the great musictattoo7 for making me aware of this girl. She's a pro.

Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Unfortunatley, I think this dipping show has passed. I think they caught onto us by noticing the people that were viewing and saving their videos, or possibly someone emailed her...she was dying the last 10:00 and you could see she wanted to dip but she just refused. (the only caveat is if those really weren't slingbacks she was wearing, but a more strappy shoe)

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote:Unfortunatley, I think this dipping show has passed. I think they caught onto us by noticing the people that were viewing and saving their videos, or possibly someone emailed her...she was dying the last 10:00 and you could see she wanted to dip but she just refused. (the only caveat is if those really weren't slingbacks she was wearing, but a more strappy shoe)

yeah she wearing slingbacks. from what ive seen she dips when she wear regular heels.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Mr. Mike wrote:Unfortunatley, I think this dipping show has passed. I think they caught onto us by noticing the people that were viewing and saving their videos, or possibly someone emailed her...she was dying the last 10:00 and you could see she wanted to dip but she just refused. (the only caveat is if those really weren't slingbacks she was wearing, but a more strappy shoe)
I can't say I've seen her dip a whole lot - there were a couple good times, and one where she changed shoes altogether - but mostly just almost-dipping moments. Just gotta hang in there.

Last week, there was a clip posted where she was in white nylons and strappy sandals with a platform wedge heel. She could barely walk in them, and if only they weren't strappy...watching her look down longingly while trying to keep her feet from falling asleep was adorable.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nice flexing nyloned feet at just past 26:00...girl seated to right.

llama

Post by llama »

Mr. Mike wrote:Nice flexing nyloned feet at just past 26:00...girl seated to right.

Nice find Mike
notalwaysright10000

My hunch is it's premature to conclude Church Girl has got wind of us -*unless* people have been subscribing to the channel. That's an unnecessarily risky strategy, surely it's better to just bookmark the page.

Is youtube now notifying uploaders when their videos are added to favorites or playlists? (Anyone here who uploads videos should know). If so that's bad news...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

If I remember correctly back when I would post my candids, I believe you get notified somehow that either it was "favorite" or "Liked" or something like that. Heck, even if their web person notices huge "views" on a few videos, he might be able to figure it out. The "subscription" part they do see and that could hurt us.

notalwaysright10000 wrote:My hunch is it's premature to conclude Church Girl has got wind of us -*unless* people have been subscribing to the channel. That's an unnecessarily risky strategy, surely it's better to just bookmark the page.

Is youtube now notifying uploaders when their videos are added to favorites or playlists? (Anyone here who uploads videos should know). If so that's bad news...
notalwaysright10000

I was roughly aware (but a little sketchy) that you could click on a stats page and basically see demographic metadaa (how old your subscribers are on average, what coutnries they're from and so on) but I was told by someone about a year and half ago that you only see the individual account information of those who comment and subscribe.

Needless to say, Youtube has made a lot of changes since that ~eighteen months and this could no longer be true. In fact I think I *might* have heard (I'm far from sure if I either heard or remember this correctly) that Youtube does now offer notifications when an uploader's videos are put into a playlist. But I'm at best about 30% certain I even heard that.

Can anyone confirm or disconfirm this?
Sweet and to the point:
MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

Mr. Mike wrote:If I remember correctly back when I would post my candids, I believe you get notified somehow that either it was "favorite" or "Liked" or something like that. Heck, even if their web person notices huge "views" on a few videos, he might be able to figure it out. The "subscription" part they do see and that could hurt us.

notalwaysright10000 wrote:My hunch is it's premature to conclude Church Girl has got wind of us -*unless* people have been subscribing to the channel. That's an unnecessarily risky strategy, surely it's better to just bookmark the page.

I think that most of the ones that do what you fellas say with the subscription deal and the "foot" comments (unless it's someone you know on there), do that on purpose. Like a bunch of tattletales..It's ridiculous. It may be just me but Youtube has been really slipping with their videos lately (ya'll may disagree with me, but I feel strongly about that). as for me, if I see one of those vids, I just download it versus liking/subscribing to the page; even though it may be highly lenghty and it happens at a certain point, but at least that's safer..
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

From Brazilian Supreme Court

Lady on lower right hand in slingbacks doing some of my favorite moves....
notalwaysright10000

pumplover wrote:From Brazilian Supreme Court

Lady on lower right hand in slingbacks doing some of my favorite moves....
Egad! Someone alert the International Court of Justice! The Brazilian courts have bee stacked with vampires!!!
Sweet and to the point:
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

This appears to have taken place after last Sunday's service. She finally removed those painful heels but off camera, and she remains barefoot for a few minutes. Notice the weird edit around the 1:50 mark. This thread has me thinking if they edited out her dipping. I doubt it though.
sandrdelf

Post by sandrdelf »

0:05
4:20
redl20

Post by redl20 »

MM12 wrote:
redl20 wrote:
Feeture Feature wrote:Blonde babe in dark hose and black high heels at end of second row to left does a nice 10-minute dangle starting at 1:20:29

This and the other vids: Excellent! What a tease! Looking forward to see more. Waiting for her to drop her shoe!
Ya me too. I really thought she would a couple times.
Finally she released her toes from her shoe, and it could have been a really good scene. If not the one who put the vid online was complete unable to edit it in a correct mode. So we have a lousy 240 quality, where all the other vids of the series were in true 480.
Bad luck!

t 1:33.20
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

redl20 wrote:
MM12 wrote:
redl20 wrote:
Feeture Feature wrote:Blonde babe in dark hose and black high heels at end of second row to left does a nice 10-minute dangle starting at 1:20:29

This and the other vids: Excellent! What a tease! Looking forward to see more. Waiting for her to drop her shoe!
Ya me too. I really thought she would a couple times.
Finally she released her toes from her shoe, and it could have been a really good scene. If not the one who put the vid online was complete unable to edit it in a correct mode. So we have a lousy 240 quality, where all the other vids of the series were in true 480.
Bad luck!

t 1:33.20
I love these Russian women, that is my most favorite shoeplay move of all time...see it so rarely these days....
gkkism

Post by gkkism »

dangling from girl in flats. Becomes epic through the halfway mark when she dangles with only her big toes.