Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

BlackFoot wrote:
MDEEM wrote:Was this one of them? 9:34

http://www.qvc.com/Robertas-50-pc.-Tram ... sId=M42368
this vid show Antonella Nester but she is on now shoeless as we speak!
Aww, they must've removed it...And I don't have vidcapture..I'd better get it..I can't even use the Downloader on the chrome..:(

BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

pumplover wrote:I'm gonna try using my capture software to get these before they go away...at least I can get the moment...if not the HD

the 1st and 3rd clips are still there. the 2nd clips which was the best one is gone already. replaced it will Jill Bauer who sucks! :(
i love a woman's nylon feet!
MDEEM

Post by MDEEM »

BlackFoot wrote:
Godiva wrote:3:30 http://www.qvc.com/Rootblast-Once-a-Sea ... der560x315

5:00 (Best one) http://www.qvc.com/The-Ultimate-Fireman ... der560x315

3:30 http://www.qvc.com/Plow-&-Hearth-Outdoo ... der560x315

These may or may not be up for long as QVC will always play the latest clip of the item, so catch them while you can. Anybody know how to capture video off the site?

thank you so much Godiva! :ooook:
Caught the others, but missed the best one... :crash:
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

captured them both...hate i missed the "best one"
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Dipping from lady in white @ :23 and :54 (quick)

Man this one just ozooed with potential, but just a little shoeplay. Unfortunatley, the girl in green with orange shoes that looked like she was going to dip for an hour changed her friggen shoes. There are a lot of heels so watch it!

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Beautiful sitting 1 shoe off at 1:59:00....great close up at 2:01:15

Mr. Mike wrote:Dipping from lady in white @ :23 and :54 (quick)

Man this one just ozooed with potential, but just a little shoeplay. Unfortunatley, the girl in green with orange shoes that looked like she was going to dip for an hour changed her friggen shoes. There are a lot of heels so watch it!

Thisone

Post by Thisone »

32:33; 43:25; 47:19 possibly more, those are the parts I saw
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Stephanie Ruhle inspires others! Indian woman slight dangle.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Girl on left dangling in flats. Switches to a close up after about 4:30 or so.
smooth777

did anyone record jane taking her shoe off in the open?

Post by smooth777 »

BlackFoot wrote:
pumplover wrote:I'm gonna try using my capture software to get these before they go away...at least I can get the moment...if not the HD

the 1st and 3rd clips are still there. the 2nd clips which was the best one is gone already. replaced it will Jill Bauer who sucks! :(
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Church girl minor heelpop
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Gabrielle Kerr on right now dipped then shoeless right now doing the plant show. no good views due to her bell bottom jeans but you could see her heels on the floor. it seems like most of the hosts that has been doing these plant shows lately been kicking off their shoes or doing some kind of shoeplay.
CRUSHFAN

Post by CRUSHFAN »

MM12 wrote:

Girl on left dangling in flats. Switches to a close up after about 4:30 or so.
Two more:

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

She is a great dipper, always has been. She just needs to stop getting pregnant. Everytime she plops out a kid, she's pregnant 2 months later!

BlackFoot wrote:Gabrielle Kerr on right now dipped then shoeless right now doing the plant show. no good views due to her bell bottom <a>Jeans</a> but you could see her heels on the floor. it seems like most of the hosts that has been doing these plant shows lately been kicking off their shoes or doing some kind of shoeplay.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote:She is a great dipper, always has been. She just needs to stop getting pregnant. Everytime she plops out a kid, she's pregnant 2 months later!

you know what i was wondering if she was pregnant again. i was like she got a stomach on her. she is beautiful and love that big booty of hers :) would love to catch her in a dress or skirt with hose on dipping or kicking off her shoes. only saw it twice. the 1st time was great but cant find the clip. there is a youtube clip of that but it cuts off right before she does it.

it was during this segment with the little electronics guy. she dipped then just kicked off both shoes and did the whole segment shoeless. does anyone have the rest of this segment?
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I DVR'ed the show last night and watched this morning. I thought for sure it was going to be the show of the year, with Gabrielle wearing SUPER high heels in a wide open area for 2 full hours. A half hour in the dipping and shoeplaying started, but of course, she spent the next 90 minutes sitting in a chair. At first I thought it was just dumb luck, however then I remembered she got prego again and wondered why she even attempted to wear those heels in the first place!

You're right Mike, Gabrielle is a great dipper, only problem is her material for at least the past year has been slim to none, with her getting pregnant and on leave. Especially now because it's winter time, she sure does like to wear boots.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

shoe shopping with Jane on now for 4 hours but today she decides not to wear hose :( nice views of her bare feet though.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Lots of tired feet and shoes off!

paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

That last one was excellent, Mr. Mike...a wonderful progression as each shot shows more and more young women out of their heels. And love the one girl who tentatively steps back into her heels, only to be out of them a second later.
trelles

Post by trelles »

this is perfct!!