Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

bigfan123

Post by bigfan123 »

A lot of dipping, heels off from girls on the right side.

1:08:00 middle right blue heels
1:14:25 far right red heels
1:17:07 middle right tan heels

I am sure there are many more. Please share if you find other times.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Thank you BigFan...gotta get more high heels shoeplay in this thread!
Docsoul

Post by Docsoul »

A long skit at a school formal. At 20:48 a girl in jeans and nylons does the bunny hop as part of the skit
aspaterno14

Post by aspaterno14 »

Some great shots throughout this wedding!

MM12

Post by MM12 »

Wow!
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Don't know where her shoes went......don't care.
llama

Post by llama »

We seem to be getting lazy with time stamps......Posting the clip is only half of the responsibilty....Letting us now where the shoeplay is located on the video is the other half.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Girl in Red/White blouse

1 shoe off @ 18::50 (hard to catch)
1 shoe then both shoes off @ 23:00
Great dipping @ 27:20

http://www.crazyforfeet.com/phpBB2/post ... rho9Vrn_IU
diplover1974

Post by diplover1974 »

A glimpse of her feet around 4.30 and 7 mins
Around the 12/13 mins shoeplay starts until the end , shoe shuffle, some mild dangle, shoe rotations.. not bad at all.

Girl on the left dipping
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Diplover, you gotta pay attention to old posts...the girl dipping I just posted yesterday on this thread!

diplover1974 wrote:

Around the 12/13 mins shoeplay starts until the end , shoe shuffle, some mild dangle, shoe rotations.. not bad at all.

Girl on the left dipping
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Mr. Mike wrote:Girl in Red/White blouse

The link is wrong :imsad:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Godiva wrote:
Mr. Mike wrote:Girl in Red/White blouse

The link is wrong :imsad:
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

1 shoe off at 1:01:05

llama wrote:We seem to be getting lazy with time stamps......Posting the clip is only half of the responsibilty....Letting us now where the shoeplay is located on the video is the other half.
max50868

Post by max50868 »

:shockedstar: :superhorny: :superhorny: :superhorny:
diplover1974

Post by diplover1974 »

[quote="Mr. Mike"]Diplover, you gotta pay attention to old posts...the girl dipping I just posted yesterday on this thread!

[quote="diplover1974"]

Girl on the left dipping[/quote][/quote]

:oops: sorry !
Thisone

Post by Thisone »

Sorry, this is a long one, but theres a cute girl in a white top on the left wearing pumps. It gets good around 1:24:00. I caught 1 minor heelpop at 1:29:30 but i'm sure theres more, as her foot is fidgety and the shoe is slightly loose throughout.

Raxx

Post by Raxx »

femtickler wrote:To CRUSHFAN
Thanks for Ana Kasparian clips. She's a gorgeous shoeplayer
Google her name and look at the first suggested search that pops up. :superlol:
Raxx

Post by Raxx »

And guys, there really needs to be some sort of program that can auto-trim a video file based on a particular camera scene. Like if there's a news woman and you mostly see her face but then sometimes the camera switches to a full body shot with her shoeplaying, make a program that only looks for that type of shot, and when it fines near matches, they are saved to another file. All of these shoeplay scenes from shows are usually from 1 single camera angle, and if you had a program that scanned for and saved that particular scene pattern it would make finding shoeplay 10 times easier.

Although it would remove the "thrill of the hunt" feeling.
wreck

Post by wreck »

Raxx, i have, for years, yearned for someone much brighter than myself to create an algorithm that would "find" shoeplay. the input would be an array of video files, and the program would then scan the videos and identify a leg and a foot, and then some physics engine would kick in to determine whether a shoe is dangling.
i think your suggestion is much less far-fetched in that there probably already exists some tool (or plugin for a tool) that would be able to analyze every frame in a given video and list the different "scenes" (camera angles) that it has. i would imagine the inner workings would be similar to current software-based (post production-type) image stabilizers.

anyways, i don't have any expertise in the field, so i'm of no worth in making these wishes come true.
usuallyright10000

Post by usuallyright10000 »

@ wreck

Such a program is certainly possible *in principle*, but it would actually be *extremely* difficult to write and would require a highly improbable amount of funding. This is not something some wiz-kid could do in his basement.
It would almost certainly piggy back to a considerable extent on existing facial recognition software, which, despite having been more or less continuously whittled away at by the brightest minds in computer science for the better part of forty years, remains highly imperfect and unreliable.

Indeed I would aver that "facial recognition software" is a misnomer; to my way of thinking it's really nothing of the sort. No program yet devised recognizes faces the way the human brain does, nor (I suspect) will any such program for quite some time yet to come -but that's a highly abstruse philosophical matter with which I won't bore you.