Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

themadposter

Post by themadposter »

difficult take a day impossible take a week
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Godiva wrote:I have the full show on my DVR, sadly that is all the shoeplay action we got from Lisa. It happened in the first 5 minutes, yet the rest of the hour, not a single thing caught on camera.
I noticed at one point she looked at the camera in the midst of some heelpopping, slight dipping while she was seated..
sandrdelf

Post by sandrdelf »

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Is there a way someone can post the Lisa R. video without me having to go download some other new player?
Thanks
genesis4

Post by genesis4 »

themadposter wrote:This is more for Mr. Mike and Genesis, since we appreciate the same type of heel dipping action. This was posted on another forum and was from a show a couple of days ago. I am trying to get the full show but QVC changed their streaming info, so it's proving to be harder than I thought. Anyways, it's Lisa R, dipping in sexy heels:

http://ul.to/vm8n3htx (this is not my link, it has pop-ups, but download the .m4v file and you should be good to go.)

I'll post more stuff that I have, but I agree that with Mike that a lot of times idiots start blabbing and the networks shut down our show.
Great find!!! :ooook: :ooook:
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Thought I found a gold mine for high heel dipping, but instead all I found was some sitting shoeplay in low heels. Lots of heelpopping, dipping, and playing with shoes. Best part is 1:55:00 or so, but she plays with her heels throughout all 3 parts of the video.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

someobody help with that Lisa R video...the woman never dios, its either shoes off or shoes on!
I cant seem to dowload and dont want to sign up for some odd player
llama

Post by llama »

Mr. Mike wrote:someobody help with that Lisa R video...the woman never dios, its either shoes off or shoes on!
I cant seem to dowload and dont want to sign up for some odd player

I agree... Im not feeling a new player download either....please someone post it somewhere. Thanks
themadposter

Post by themadposter »

I know you don't want to download a new player, but VLC player is literally the best player out there. It converts every single video, has no spyware or malware and is open source. Just do a search for VLC Player and download it from the sourceforge site. You'll be able to view any video in any format, flv, m4v, mp4, avi etc..
difficult take a day impossible take a week
usuallyright10000

Post by usuallyright10000 »

Okay, here's a motherload...

Extremely good looking Asian girl dangles nearly ever time her full leg is shown (This might even look a shoeplay channel, but it actually isn't! Ah, Asians...lol)

Hot blond bimbo dangles and heelpopos nearly every time she wars
flats (this has to be the tip of the iceberg):

Alexis Bledel heelpoping and dipping: The Youtube video quality is terrible, but you can see this in HD on Amazon video for only $2.99.
If you go there you can see her clearly do full double dipping after the heelpop, plus a few more very brief heelpops that are not shown in the Youtube clip.
It's brief but I promise you it's very clear.

Youtube timestamp: 1:49

Amazon timestamp: ~1:00

I'll have a few more tomorrow.
Enjoy, and much thanks for your on contributions -I especially enjoyed the huge Greta Brawner compilation one page back.
That must have taken you ages!
usuallyright10000

Post by usuallyright10000 »

Oh dammit, I forgot to post the Alexis Bedel link:

1:49

Oh and the episode is titled, "Die, Jerk" if you want to see it in HD on amazon -it's season seven or eight, I forget.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Man those Asian videos were amazing! I always knew Asians loved to shoeplay but she is a born natural!
femtickler

Post by femtickler »

To usuallyright10000
thanks for the gold mine of Samantha Schacher, she's gorgeous and is a born shoeplayer, almost every video I've seen of her youtube page has either heelpopping or dangling when wearing flats.
coolmate

Post by coolmate »

quick dipping cctv time: 21:35, 21:36 and 21:42.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

What happened toour thread? We were killing it for a while ans now videos have slowed. I apologize, I have had family in town and my computer is acting up and searching YT on a tablet sucks.
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

I've been searching daily but the well has run dry for now. Our favorite church girl is now wearing boots or strappy heels, so no opportunity for shoeplay. All other "topics" I search have come back empty, but it happens from time to time.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

It goes in phases you know...but usually with fall and winter, it does open up the possibility for more sightings with hose...if she's not being ornery and wearing boots. I need to get back to som C-SPAN senate footage...maybe there's something there...
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Here's a YouTube channel that starts with a lot of videos from Polish weddings that usually have some shoeless feet in them and some really wicked games played. I don't think it has been posted before.
piepsstimme

Post by piepsstimme »

MM12 wrote:Stumbled upon this must read
http://www.momgadget.com/warmly-yours-u ... sk-heater/

WOW what a fantastic find, thanks for that