Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

castreyuya

Post by castreyuya »

standing girl shoeplay.

castreyuya

Post by castreyuya »

mature dangle-heelpopping in flats.
redl20

Total Dangling

Post by redl20 »

Normally im not into barelegged girls, but this classy lady gives us a real show. Its Stephanie Ruhle from BLOOMBERG, here not in tv, but as a panelist in a universitys forum discussion. And the best of all, its in HD!

Begins at 1:23:20.
Dangling Fan

Re: Total Dangling

Post by Dangling Fan »

Fantastic shoeplay show!!! :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :outstanding: :shockedstar: :ambulance:
She's one of the hottest milfs in American TV and she's involved in many many great upskirt moments:

http://tvhotgirls.blogspot.gr/2012/07/s ... ed-in.html
mis159

Re: Total Dangling

Post by mis159 »

This video has an upkirt in 57:31!

redl20 wrote:Normally im not into barelegged girls, but this classy lady gives us a real show. Its Stephanie Ruhle from BLOOMBERG, here not in tv, but as a panelist in a universitys forum discussion. And the best of all, its in HD!

Begins at 1:23:20.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

watch dark haired Kelle in the mules...

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

BSU SGA meeting has Natascha shoeplay at 00.00.15 and especially at 00.29.00 (when Kayla with shoes on manages to accidentally kick guy next to her)

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Feeture Feature wrote:BSU SGA meeting has Natascha shoeplay at 00.00.15 and especially at 00.29.00 (when Kayla with shoes on manages to accidentally kick guy next to her)

Watch the girl to the right of Natasha @ 1:11:00, left shoe comes off.
dipdang

one more

Post by dipdang »

1:25:10
1:25:48
1:26:32
pizzaman1

Post by pizzaman1 »

come on guys dont post videos of girl nerds at conferences also videos of mature woman are...just...gross
Thisone

Post by Thisone »

nerdy college girls usually wear sneakers,boots or flip flops. They don't like dressy shoes and aren't used to them.Either they like really comfy athletic footwear or having their feet wide open in flip flops, not enclosed shoes. Therefore, better shoeplay opportunities.I think nerds make more active shoeplayers when taken out of their comfort level and I welcome them.
You want a real treat for the eyes? Try sorority events, where nerdy girls and athletes have to unhappily wear uncomfortable heels for a few hours.When some of those girls are required to dress up, their shoes will not stay on for long.
pizzaman1

Post by pizzaman1 »

Thisone wrote:nerdy college girls usually wear sneakers,boots or flip flops. They don't like dressy shoes and aren't used to them.Either they like really comfy athletic footwear or having their feet wide open in flip flops, not enclosed shoes. Therefore, better shoeplay opportunities.I think nerds make more active shoeplayers when taken out of their comfort level and I welcome them.
You want a real treat for the eyes? Try sorority events, where nerdy girls and athletes have to unhappily wear uncomfortable heels for a few hours.When some of those girls are required to dress up, their shoes will not stay on for long.
i like it when the girl is hot and does the shoeplay out of boredom not when its a nerd who participates at those kind of conferences
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

pizzaman1 wrote:come on guys dont post videos of girl nerds at conferences also videos of mature woman are...just...gross
Really "pizzaman"...we didn't start this thread just to apease you. You're telling people who have posted on here for years "not to post videos of girl nerds..." Yes, of course we'd all love to see hot girls doing shoeplay, byt that is not always reality...this is and some of us enjoy it. If it does nothing for you, don't click on the tread.
Feeture Feature

Teresa slips left hosed foot from flat and scratches back of right foot with it.
3:09:12

Feeture Feature

Two young blondes on left of panel heelpop and sometimes jiggle flats, especially the second from the left. Too bad a third woman mostly obscures the second one.

mis159

Post by mis159 »

The girl on the right, 5:11 and more!

(her feet almost touching).

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

mis159 wrote:The girl on the right, 5:11 and more!

What video???
mis159

Post by mis159 »

Mr. Mike wrote:
mis159 wrote:The girl on the right, 5:11 and more!

What video???
Sorry! I edited the post!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

This is "almost" my dream video. This is what I'm looking for, women at the podium wearing heels. Unfortunatley it's only 1 dip @ 51:00

Feeture Feature

Some gentle heelpopping from a mature but well-preserved lady of her flats, starting at about 13:05. I like the way she gently lifts her feet and repositions them.