Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

goober055

Post by goober055 »

genesis4 wrote:
pumplover wrote:
goober055 wrote:
goober055 wrote:
Feeture Feature wrote:Shoes slipped off at 4:35

Notice the guy behind her...as soon as she slips off her shoes....he sees it and sends a text
I don'r know if I am just paranoid, but watch her...she looks back at him with almost a signal....he reacts...then she slipps off her shoes and puts them on display to her left...then he starts texting....somethings aloof aat the church
Not to add to your paranoia....LOL...but if you keep watching then you see her get a text and she immediately changes her foot movements to be more pronounced.....Not to add to the conspiracy, but to read your thoughts and see what I think I saw...it looks like there was some intentional shoeplay/nylon footplay going on there.....
If that's true, we must prepare to see "paradise" in the future from the Church channel!
Holy crap....maybe I am not paranoid...there is something definetly going on there.....could she maybe know she is famous ? Notice when she takes off her shoes how she looks over to see if anyone to her right is looking....between this & New Maggie I can't take it !!!

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

No, no and no. Hopefully no one has posted on their YT videos about shoeplay, so there is no way she knows. 2nd of all, if you look closely, she might be 16/17 years old...she has no idea what's going on.
goober055

Post by goober055 »

6:53 .... Off come the shoes in 1080i. Wow.. that lady has nice feet !!

Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Mature, hefty lady shoes off under table

Feeture Feature

Some heelpopping by lady in polka dot dress and pumps right at start of video

Godiva

Post by Godiva »

What a tease. All we get is a few slight heelpops, never a full dip.

goober055

Post by goober055 »

New Maggie: There may be more if you watch the entire vids

9:00

26:04

2:04

Some idiot is posting comments on the vids already
goober055

Post by goober055 »

I don't think I have ever seen a better candid pantyhosed shoeplay show with such good quality in my life...unreal "foot"age

trelles

senate media

Post by trelles »

heelpop
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

goober055 wrote:I don't think I have ever seen a better candid pantyhosed shoeplay show with such good quality in my life...unreal "foot"age

already deleted unfortunately. :(
wreck

Post by wreck »

a little dangling starting at 3:32 (hopefully not a repost)

llama

Post by llama »

Danielle from Big Brother season 8 heel popping white flats If i posted this in the wrong thread, Im a newbie and I apologize.
Feeture Feature

More of new Maggie and this time her coworker also does some heelpopping. Maggie's best is last few minutes of the video. They both do some shoeplay in part 2 though I have linked only part 3 here. Part 4 has not been uploaded as of this post.

llama

Post by llama »

I've watched all 4 parts and part 3 is definitely the best. The co-worker (Maggies daughter?) ;) does some quick dangling in part 1. Audience member blocks Maggie during most of first two parts, so Maggies daughter picks up the slack. I dare say she, not Maggie, is the MVSP (Most Valuble Shoe Player) of this meeting!
llama

Post by llama »

Focus group girl in blue sweater
Talk show lady on right heelpop 7:21
Talk show lady on left as soon as cam pans out
panel 8:35 2nd from right

Hope there are no reposts...this thread is kinda long :shockedstar:
Feeture Feature

From New York State Senate, mature dangle/heelpop at 3:20 and 9:50

Feeture Feature

Barefoot flip-flop shoeplay at 24:15. Other meetings of this group show potential for shoeplay and upskirts.

goober055

Post by goober055 »

Feeture Feature wrote:More of new Maggie and this time her coworker also does some heelpopping. Maggie's best is last few minutes of the video. They both do some shoeplay in part 2 though I have linked only part 3 here. Part 4 has not been uploaded as of this post.

It is so unreal....just as we thought the shoeplay would end by New Maggie because of the dumb comments on youtube, now we have the lady next to her dangling and dipping where as before that lady did not once do any shoeplay. The very firt time I saw her(lets cal her Libby) was the episode right after someone made comments on youtube a New Maggie was suddenly absent. This is awesome stuff....we are lucky !!
Feeture Feature

Can't remember these being posted before. This guy's YouTube channel includes many of the videos linked here before.

heelpop and shaking foot

2 women heelpopping at conference
Feeture Feature

Slight heelpopping throughout by girl 3rd from left and occasional heelpopping by girl on far right. Both in flats.