Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

trelles

Family Health Today

Post by trelles »

heelpop

goober055

Post by goober055 »

No shoeplay but placing this as a bookmark to keep an eye on this HD church. This is something we may want to focus on for this thread. Looking for shoeplay at church services. Some of my best shoeplay memories come from church.

trelles

the hrtpo

Post by trelles »

29:43 dangling
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

goober055 wrote:No shoeplay but placing this as a bookmark to keep an eye on this HD church. This is something we may want to focus on for this thread. Looking for shoeplay at church services. Some of my best shoeplay memories come from church.

That's where I really developed my love for it too....and I learned how to watch and not get caught by my aunt and the pastor's wife LOL
rms04

Post by rms04 »

25:50?, that woman that people have called the new maggie is playing with her shoes. And as per usual, some goon is posting comments about her shoeplaying on the video, sure that's what they want to read when looking at the comments made...
goober055

Post by goober055 »

Im so glad New Maggie is back. She also does some good shoeplay starting at 6:46. Whoever is posting comments on their vids better stop. This is the best truely candid stuff I have seen ever, plus it is in 1080 HD. I can't believe she still took off her shoes after that idiot made posts on previous vids. Even the vid where New Maggie was not there, the other gal slipped her shoes off....unreal.

goober055

Post by goober055 »

This is the best thread ever. Looking for and posting these vids is like doing what we all do only virtually......instead of going to church or conventions or the mall hunting shoeplay....we have totally candid stuff on youtube that we can hunt for and share it !!
goober055

Post by goober055 »

Part 2 at 16:10....it seems like she is almost looking at the camera when she takes her shoe off. New Maggie is simply amazing !!!

goober055

Post by goober055 »

Church time....throughout....but 3:50 is pretty cool

pumplover

Post by pumplover »

goober055 wrote:Part 2 at 16:10....it seems like she is almost looking at the camera when she takes her shoe off. New Maggie is simply amazing !!!

maybe...she does know....she's almost zoning out at that moment until she is asked a question and zapped back into reality....
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Shoes slipped off at 4:35

goober055

Post by goober055 »

Feeture Feature wrote:Shoes slipped off at 4:35

Notice the guy behind her...as soon as she slips off her shoes....he sees it and sends a text
goober055

Post by goober055 »

goober055 wrote:

Notice the guy behind her...as soon as she slips off her shoes....he sees it and sends a text
I don'r know if I am just paranoid, but watch her...she looks back at him with almost a signal....he reacts...then she slipps off her shoes and puts them on display to her left...then he starts texting....somethings aloof aat the church
Feeture Feature

Dangling high heel starting around 4:20

Feeture Feature

More SGA shoeplay, my favorite at 13:15

goober055

Post by goober055 »

Feeture Feature wrote:Dangling high heel starting around 4:20

Holy cow !!! Great catch...now that is what this thread is about.....what a great dangling show !!! That is as candid as it gets and that gal knows she is being filmed which makes it 20x better.
Feeture Feature

Some minor heelpopping by the pale blonde. Too bad we don't get a better view of the babe in skirt and heels.

pumplover

Post by pumplover »

goober055 wrote:
goober055 wrote:

I don'r know if I am just paranoid, but watch her...she looks back at him with almost a signal....he reacts...then she slipps off her shoes and puts them on display to her left...then he starts texting....somethings aloof aat the church
Not to add to your paranoia....LOL...but if you keep watching then you see her get a text and she immediately changes her foot movements to be more pronounced.....Not to add to the conspiracy, but to read your thoughts and see what I think I saw...it looks like there was some intentional shoeplay/nylon footplay going on there.....
genesis4

Post by genesis4 »

pumplover wrote:
goober055 wrote:
goober055 wrote:

Not to add to your paranoia....LOL...but if you keep watching then you see her get a text and she immediately changes her foot movements to be more pronounced.....Not to add to the conspiracy, but to read your thoughts and see what I think I saw...it looks like there was some intentional shoeplay/nylon footplay going on there.....
If that's true, we must prepare to see "paradise" in the future from the Church channel!
Godiva

Post by Godiva »

Dangling by a hot teacher. Starts at 2:12