Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

tonaxeri

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by tonaxeri »

Not the prettiest girl, neither a good shoeplay show. but 4k and maybe someone find it good.
A little shoeplay in shoe at the begining and a little shoe off from 20:20. maybe there is more shoeplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEoeh0Zjinw

Do you like the shoe drop at 4:45?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DkdTV2bKv4

KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

"notalwaysright went too far this time. There are members of this forum that CANNOT be touched in ANY way. I don't fucking care, he's getting a two weeks suspension."
It was getting a little intense towards the end there, but he'll hopefully be comfortable on the forum again when he comes back. All the stupid behavior we've been complaining about would drive any guy to blow up like that.

BUT, you can't make threats. Fight the good fight, but don't attack indiscriminately.
Big shoeplay fan
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

Great dangling from a video about women's body language explaining what shoe dangling means! The action starts at 1:00:16. She is a pretty Asian girl and you can see her at 1:06:40.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6D-1mnngw
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Weird times everyone. Most if not all our shows, churches, meetings are all cancelled...eyt there are still places that are not practicing "social distancing"..not sure but this is weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j80jdIj49Y8
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:48 pm Weird times everyone. Most if not all our shows, churches, meetings are all cancelled...eyt there are still places that are not practicing "social distancing"..not sure but this is weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j80jdIj49Y8
The title of the video suggests that it could be a rebroadcast. Though I was thinking the same; I sort of miss the rush to see what shoeplay awaits on a Sunday morning.
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Yep...completely missed the date on that.
Nothing like being stuck at home without new stuff to watch.
metrics1

Post by metrics1 »

https://www.c-span.org/video/?463112-1/ ... ementation
51:20
Folks there is TB of TB of TB of video on the internet. We don’t need new. Take this time and dif
llama

Post by llama »

metrics1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:58 am https://www.c-span.org/video/?463112-1/ ... ementation
51:20
Folks there is TB of TB of TB of video on the internet. We don’t need new. Take this time and dif
Quick but great thanks for the post
metrics1

Post by metrics1 »

It's not great quality, but it is dangling.. toe dangling in fact...
https://house.louisiana.gov/H_Video/Vid ... 0216_05_HG
Right side of screen. comes into view after lady gets up from chair at 1:24:58... I saw her and thought she had a slight dangle going...at 1:27:52, she says screw it and lets it hang.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Very nice find!!! It's a shame that the extreme ones are always bad quality videos. Now we have 4k videos and no action at all... Thanks for sharing
metrics1 wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:14 pm It's not great quality, but it is dangling.. toe dangling in fact...
https://house.louisiana.gov/H_Video/Vid ... 0216_05_HG
Right side of screen. comes into view after lady gets up from chair at 1:24:58... I saw her and thought she had a slight dangle going...at 1:27:52, she says screw it and lets it hang.
metrics1

Post by metrics1 »

Yeah.. way it goes unfortunately. it still turns me on though... I love a full on dangle.. I will be posting more shit. I've been around this forum for years...would like to see it last. .. Sadly it seems to be dying and a lot of drama it seems between members as I partly read..anyway.. stand by for more.
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

I totally agree with you. Thanks mate!!! 💪
metrics1 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:58 am Yeah.. way it goes unfortunately. it still turns me on though... I love a full on dangle.. I will be posting more shit. I've been around this forum for years...would like to see it last. .. Sadly it seems to be dying and a lot of drama it seems between members as I partly read..anyway.. stand by for more.
metrics1

Post by metrics1 »

tlchouse.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=40&clip_id=15344
27:30
3:33:25
5:01:05

tlchouse.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=40&clip_id=15319
1:20:50

tlchouse.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=40&clip_id=15114
7:57:00

tlchouse.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=40&clip_id=15086
1:50:19
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Great finds my friend!!! Loved the third one at 7:57:00.... That place is a goldmine!!! Imagine being a professional photographer....
metrics1 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:54 pm tlchouse.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=40&clip_id=15344
27:30
3:33:25
5:01:05

tlchouse.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=40&clip_id=15319
1:20:50

tlchouse.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=40&clip_id=15114
7:57:00

tlchouse.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=40&clip_id=15086
1:50:19
llama

Post by llama »

More great stuff metrics thanks
Alextrix

Post by Alextrix »

Arola Poch:
Feetwonder

Post by Feetwonder »

I liked the last one!
Creator and Producer of sexy feet website
https://feetwonder.com/
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

I see that some pretty galling things were said in my absence while I had no power to reply, and at the risk getting immediately banned again I will respond to them:

to feeturefeature:

I know from your post history that unlike many people here you're highly literate, and so I cannot for the life of me see how it's possible that you would actually think that I attack people without explanation. I have explained myself ad nauseam, and you'll notice I have never attacked you directly, and the reason I haven't is because I perceive you to be one of the few people, if not the sole person, who continues to posts in this thread for sincere and selfless reasons.

As for your analogy, go to the nearest body of water where you're apt to find people fishing, and loudly bang a wooden spoon on an empty stockpot while singing an annoying showtune of your choice at the top of your lungs. See if the anger of the fishermen is mollified when you point out to them that they don't own the lake and you have every right to spook the fish. Or, repeatedly jump in front of the camera of a tourist who's trying to photograph his family and tell him the sidewalk is public property and you'll stand wherever you damn well please.

to deleted-user: You contacted me and this was the entirety of our exchange: (Since you allude to it quite misleadingly, I have no compunction about publishing it.)

You:
"What's up! I've been on this forum for the past two years now. I barely posted; probably about 5 times. Is there any way to get access to these private playlists? I'm not the type at all to comment or even make a playlist with them. Thank you and have a great rest of your week!

Me:
"So, you saw my comment and the first thing you do is DM asking to see the playlists I’ve repeatedly said I have no intention of sharing?
Fuck off."

You:
"No need to be a dickhead brodie. We're a community. It's cool to give a regular no. It's only videos LMAO"

By the way, that "fuck off" at the end was actually edited down from something far more vituperative before it was sent. What did you expect?

To KMFDFAN: I presume your more measured and understanding tone is partly because I responded to you far more politely in private messages than I did dylanscadnybar, for the simple reason that you gave no provocation to be hostile. Just one minor objection: I didn't threaten anyone. When I said to danglingfan, "I'll make damn sure that YOU never see it" I simply meant that in literal sense; that I would continue to take precautions that he never see my playlists. it was not a veiled threat.

My contributions in the future will be strictly limited to sources whose future potential can't be spoiled by dipshit commentors, whether of the malicious or clueless variety. As it happens I have some pictures to post, but won't get around to it till tomorrow. (Nothing Earth-shattering, but some might enjoy them.)

To those of you who have acted responsibly and done nothing to earn the ire of those of us who also do, my apologies. I'd share my playlists with you if I could do so without risk, but I've learned the hard way that's just not possible. It's partly on your behalf as well as mine that I'm so pissed off, and I'd be almost as angry as you were our positions reversed.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
LVFeetBeauty

Post by LVFeetBeauty »

TV Host Aiza Dolmatova dangles her mules starting from about 0:55:00.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35a0AcvRaEk
I will never forgive the commenter who commented on this guy's videos. :crash: