Welcome to our new forum!
If you are having any sort of problems, click here to see solutions to common problems.
You can also send us a message by clicking on "contact us" on bottom of page

Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by nyllover » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:10 am

Feeture Feature wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:01 pm
I have decided it is time to quit any participation in this forum. notalwaysright seems to need to attack someone instead of explaining his disagreement. Why is it wrong to post a link to someone else's video when that video is freely available on YouTube and the new poster makes no claim that the video is his? If I had posted a link to the original Dubai Eye video, which I did track down, would it also be poaching? Are clips from commercial movies and TV not poaching? This site is more and more useless for me every day. I don't do candid videos so I thought it was worth posting links to finds I made. I guess notalwaysright should add butalwayssanctimonious to his user name. Good-bye.
notalwaysright went too far this time. There are members of this forum that CANNOT be touched in ANY way. I don't fucking care, he's getting a two weeks suspension.

Click here to see the best footfetish network.

dylanscandybar

Post by dylanscandybar » Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:01 am

nyllover wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:10 am
Feeture Feature wrote:
I have decided it is time to quit any participation in this forum. notalwaysright seems to need to attack someone instead of explaining his disagreement. Why is it wrong to post a link to someone else's video when that video is freely available on YouTube and the new poster makes no claim that the video is his? If I had posted a link to the original Dubai Eye video, which I did track down, would it also be poaching? Are clips from commercial movies and TV not poaching? This site is more and more useless for me every day. I don't do candid videos so I thought it was worth posting links to finds I made. I guess notalwaysright should add butalwayssanctimonious to his user name. Good-bye.
notalwaysright went too far this time. There are members of this forum that CANNOT be touched in ANY way. I don't fucking care, he's getting a two weeks suspension.
Thank you for this. He goes too far in everything he does including insulting me via messages.

llama

Post by llama » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:31 am

nyllover wrote:
Feeture Feature wrote:
Bravo and I hope he has a zero tolerance policy going forward

Beavis74

Post by Beavis74 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:08 pm

nyllover wrote:

I think that's a good play. That dude has been nothing but toxic on this board. Thanks for standing up to him.

tonaxeri

Post by tonaxeri » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:54 am

Not the prettiest girl, neither a good shoeplay show. but 4k and maybe someone find it good.
A little shoeplay in shoe at the begining and a little shoe off from 20:20. maybe there is more shoeplay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEoeh0Zjinw

Do you like the shoe drop at 4:45?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DkdTV2bKv4

KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:13 pm

"notalwaysright went too far this time. There are members of this forum that CANNOT be touched in ANY way. I don't fucking care, he's getting a two weeks suspension."
It was getting a little intense towards the end there, but he'll hopefully be comfortable on the forum again when he comes back. All the stupid behavior we've been complaining about would drive any guy to blow up like that.

BUT, you can't make threats. Fight the good fight, but don't attack indiscriminately.
Big shoeplay fan