Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

sffan

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by sffan »

paradigm88 wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:53 pm Looks like there might be a new goldmine, at least until it gets discovered and shut down:

Korean shopping channels. (At least, I'm pretty sure they're Korean, based on my limited knowledge of East Asian characters.)

We're not talking shopping channel glory days, exactly, where hosts were shoeplaying up a storm. At least not on the YouTube channels I've found. It's much more predictable and obvious. A lot of clips come from shoe segments, where the hosts will model a pair of shoes, then slip one of them off in a camera closeup. The others are bedding/sofa shows, where the female hosts are classy enough to take their shoes off before they crawl on the furniture. For some of the segments the hosts are wearing backless slippers already, so they know they're going to be going shoeless; they'll slip on the slippers as soon as they sit, but take them off to put their feet on the furniture.

There's an increasing amount of bare footage, but for the most part, nude/skintone hose are preferred. There are also a lot of clips with hostesses wearing skintone footies, either shoeless or with the aforementioned slippers. It's like they want cooler legs and feet, but the look of a stockinged toe. And they're not afraid to go shoeless with the footies, either. It's much sexier than I'd have imagined.

Fortunately, for your perusal, there's already a channel distilling the best clips into short videos. There's another channel called "Leg TV" that compiles videos of the shorter clips, though they're much heavier on the barefoot clips, so caveat emptor. But as with any of this content, download what you enjoy before it gets reported and goes away.

Shorter clips:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChQVIy ... SuvoTy9pbg

Leg TV (compilations):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFHVk2 ... FFFKMZP0SA

Enjoy!
Wow,this is really awesome. Wish our shopping hostesses did this.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Except it's not shoeplay ....maybe should be it's own thread
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:12 pm Except it's not shoeplay ....maybe should be it's own thread
Fair point. I mean, you could make a case for some of the shoes-on, shoes-off moments, but it's not the act in itself.
sffan

Post by sffan »

[quote=paradigm88 post_id=119297 time=1524363854 user_id=8713]
[quote="Mr. Mike" post_id=119296 time=1524337921 user_id=653]
Except it's not shoeplay ....maybe should be it's own thread
[/quote]

Fair point. I mean, you could make a case for some of the shoes-on, shoes-off moments, but it's not the act in itself.
[/quote]

Now that is a great idea. Someone start one.
danglersluv

Post by danglersluv »

extreme dangling 3:37 to 23:24
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Young women in church choir. At 8:40 the one in light pink on right side of screen heelpops a flat. Angle is mostly poor but she appear to continue to heelpop/dangle throughout rest of video. The blonde to her left is wearing open-toed high heels and at 34:26 slips off her left shoe. She is wearing hose. This goes to 38:25. Around 41:00 the blonde slips back her toes in both shoes and at one point rubs the left foot on top of the right shoe and toes. At 1:09:34 the left shoe is slipped off again. This church is very well set up for showing shoeplay. Let's hope nothing changes that like happed to the Father's House Church (There is still one regular choir member there who seems to slip shoes off completely as her feet can be seen through the crack in the seats of the row in front of her as she stands to sing and if the camera angle is right sometimes as she sits. But the choir usually walks from the stage early in the broadcast).

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I just found that clip this morning, saved it in my "Church" playlist and was about to post....

Please, Please....no comments. This church offers great views and all it takes is one comment for the camera angle to change and we're all screwed~
footsie5

Post by footsie5 »

Feeture Feature wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:27 pm Young women in church choir. At 8:40 the one in light pink on right side of screen heelpops a flat. Angle is mostly poor but she appear to continue to heelpop/dangle throughout rest of video. The blonde to her left is wearing open-toed high heels and at 34:26 slips off her left shoe. She is wearing hose. This goes to 38:25. Around 41:00 the blonde slips back her toes in both shoes and at one point rubs the left foot on top of the right shoe and toes. At 1:09:34 the left shoe is slipped off again. This church is very well set up for showing shoeplay. Let's hope nothing changes that like happed to the Father's House Church (There is still one regular choir member there who seems to slip shoes off completely as her feet can be seen through the crack in the seats of the row in front of her as she stands to sing and if the camera angle is right sometimes as she sits. But the choir usually walks from the stage early in the broadcast).

The cute blonde is wearing very high heels so without asking her feet are sore. You can tell the way she took off her left shoe and as she was about to put her foot back in her shoe, she couldn't resist to finger rub her small toes before wearing her shoe again. So sexy to catch pretty girls with sore feet and rubbing action as it happens!! Good catch.
phildj

Post by phildj »

Mr. Mike wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:40 pm I just found that clip this morning, saved it in my "Church" playlist and was about to post....

Please, Please....no comments. This church offers great views and all it takes is one comment for the camera angle to change and we're all screwed~
Agreed, Mr. Mike. And I have to say, this was one time where the camera angle was totally in our favor. So many videos could be great but for the camera being too far away, something/someone in the way, untimely cutting away. This one was just about perfect.
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Woman at table closest to camera, with back to camera plays with wedge shoes. She's barefoot. Best comes when she settles in after a break at 3:33:32. This lasts until 3:39:44 just before she leaves the meeting. She can be seen to shoeplay at other school board work sessions when seated at same place.

bham4ua

Senate Shoe Dangling

Post by bham4ua »

https://floor.senate.gov/MediaPlayer.ph ... ip_id=2859

Starting at 10:00-16:37
(Severe dangling about 12:00 mark)
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Beautiful 1 shoe off at 31:50

Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Mr. Mike wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:13 pm Beautiful 1 shoe off at 31:50

Outstanding find Mr. Mike! Outstanding!
danglersluv

Re: Senate Shoe Dangling

Post by danglersluv »

bham4ua wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:16 pm https://floor.senate.gov/MediaPlayer.ph ... ip_id=2859

Starting at 10:00-16:37
(Severe dangling about 12:00 mark)
Im loving this lady,she turns me on so badly,thank you for sharing
nestorparisi

Post by nestorparisi »

heelpop while sitting from a beautiful girl in a local television
best one seen @ 59:17 but there are many more
nestorparisi

Post by nestorparisi »

I've seen three different girls doing short dangle heelpops in this video (the first one @ 1:55)

nestorparisi

Post by nestorparisi »

lot of beautiful girls in nice heels in this video
short standing heelpop @ 41:22
some small dipping in the background around 52:00
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

These are back again again...but so far I've struck out

tigerfan

Post by tigerfan »

After the play "Noises Off", one of the actresses, the girl in the green/blue dress, dips out of her shoe at 1:42:26. Too bad camera didn't hold that angle longer!

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Another Church offering great views....once again...ASSCLOWNS, please no comments
Shoes off @ 1:50:45 - 2:01:00 at left