Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Leopard

Post by Leopard »

It's impossibile to not love her... :love:

bham4ua

Post by bham4ua »

This lady here, on the bottom left! OMG, she was toe dangling with pantyhose on! If only the camera was a little lower.

bham4ua

Post by bham4ua »

Bishoeplayguy wrote:
bham4ua wrote:Same lady on vimeo. This time dangling with strappy high heel sandals. Watch the last strap sliding to the end of her toes. Oh. My. God!

Damn that was so hot!! The sandal straps hanging like that :shockedstar: :superhorny:

I remember that lady. I remember posting vid of her before. Too bad about the quality but this vid here you can see the extreme dangling more clearly!

Especially at 49:50 and 1:21:05 :superhorny:
:superhorny: :superhorny: :shockedstar:
Have you seen Laureen Polignone from the older 'Georgetown Council' meetings? She makes my heart melt! She dangles so carelessly on the tip toes, but it never falls off! :(
Leopard

Post by Leopard »

Laureen was the queen!!! I really miss her! Wish she was still there and with a better camera quality! Would be a dream!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

From about 32:00 to 50:00...just an absolute dippers dream....

[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I might be WAY off on this but I think this is an Asian Cultural Thing.
The Asian lady a while back that gave those 6-7 hour lectures and she dipped all over the place on camera
The Vietnamese teacher I posted with those school kids that dips without shame on camera
And now these videos

Asian culture is they alwats take off their shoes when entering someone's house...they have no shame or fear of showing their feet...might be why we see them shoeplay a lot in front of people and cameras....or I'm just crazy
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

Mr. Mike wrote:I might be WAY off on this but I think this is an Asian Cultural Thing.
The Asian lady a while back that gave those 6-7 hour lectures and she dipped all over the place on camera
The Vietnamese teacher I posted with those school kids that dips without shame on camera
And now these videos

Asian culture is they alwats take off their shoes when entering someone's house...they have no shame or fear of showing their feet...might be why we see them shoeplay a lot in front of people and cameras....or I'm just crazy
Good point!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
footlover112

Post by footlover112 »

bham4ua wrote:This lady here, on the bottom left! OMG, she was toe dangling with pantyhose on! If only the camera was a little lower.

Good videos but include time stamps as others have done when posting videos
nestorparisi

Post by nestorparisi »

Some shoeplay from Legslavish

dangling starting at 2:00 (sorry if it is a repost)

short dangling from 7:40 (bad camera angle)

dangling @2:40
nestorparisi

Post by nestorparisi »

Asian singers

@2:09 heelpop girl on ther right @3:35 lose her shoe

@3:10 standing heelpop than lose her shoe
nestorparisi

Post by nestorparisi »

lots of shoes off in this video (starting from the beginning)
interesting is @9:25 when a girl in ballerinas hits the empty pump of the sexy blond girl and says her something...after that the blond girl has to put on again her shoes...at 10:48 also the girl in ballerinas has to air her feet

nestorparisi

Post by nestorparisi »

lots of minor heelpops through tis video biggest and longest one @ 39:45
Marik

Post by Marik »

Hot Hot Dipping starting at about 56:40
sffan

Post by sffan »

[quote="Marik"]Hot Hot Dipping starting at about 56:40 [/quote]

Be even better with that info bar at the bottom removed
Marik

Post by Marik »

Divine hot amazing DIPPING/SHOEPLAY action at 42:30, than one more dipping at 47:30
sffan

Post by sffan »

[quote="Marik"]Divine hot amazing DIPPING/SHOEPLAY action at 42:30, than one more dipping at 47:30 [/quote]

Didn't see much thanks to that God Damn Info Bar!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

There are quite a few videos on that site that have great views of her dipping. Never once in all the videos does the other girl dip...

I will be on vacation playing some golf for a week, so I will not be adding anything during that time. Hopefully you guys find a lot of high heeled dippers!
elioss

Re: Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post by elioss »

in the church again

from 08:00
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Nyllover, if you paid someone for this new web design,no offense but please sue them to get your money back.
The most recent topics can only be viewed one at a time? Seriously?
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

notalwaysright10000 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:43 pm Nyllover, if you paid someone for this new web design,no offense but please sue them to get your money back.
The most recent topics can only be viewed one at a time? Seriously?
Lol, no I didn't pay anyone. I don't earn even enough to pay hosting from this forum, couldn't even think of paying someone for a design.

Most recent topics can be seen just one by one, and I don't believe this is a "huge" issue. Especially compared to all the things this new forum brought (like being totally compatible with mobile phones). Anyway, I'll see what I can do, thanks for letting me know :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.