Accidentally find candid shoeplay videos (others not)

Post here all those nice candid shots or shots taken from live events (such as TV shows) you want: shoeplay, hosed feet, naked feet, beautiful legs, beautiful women in the street, anything goes here!

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

I'm loving all these podiums standing dipping...she does it in a couple other videos also

pafe1612

Post by pafe1612 »

Mr. Mike wrote:I'm loving all these podiums standing dipping...she does it in a couple other videos also
Links?
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

Anybody know how to download them?
nikos99

Post by nikos99 »

You can't, flash player which hides the video url, the only solution would be to do a video capture (for example with Hypercam 4 which has "region" capture that allows you to capture only a specific part of the screen, in this case it would be the video player).

Edit : this one is already on Youtube ;-)

[youtube][/youtube]
italian_stallion

Post by italian_stallion »

Ok thanks. Awesome scene
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

nikos99 wrote:You can't, flash player which hides the video url, the only solution would be to do a video capture (for example with Hypercam 4 which has "region" capture that allows you to capture only a specific part of the screen, in this case it would be the video player).

Edit : this one is already on Youtube ;-)

[youtube][/youtube]

Actually, you can use the Video DownloadHelper plugin for Firefox - http://www.downloadhelper.net/

DownThemAll for Firefox works too, but the links are a little clunky.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

lady on the end plays with her shoes through out but kinda hard to see because of the table leg and mic stand. she does this basically every meeting.

[youtube][/youtube]
i love a woman's nylon feet!
sffan

Post by sffan »

[quote="ismaltese"][quote="Mr. Mike"]For those of you who didnt see this in the other thread...quite simply the greatest dipping video ever.
Almost 9 hours of dipping. And don't get bummed when she changes into those slip on shoes...its only for a bit and then puts heels back on....
[/quote]

Oh my ... Unbelievable! Thanks!

There are a few more clips, with plenty of dipping. Not as astonishing as this one, but really worth watching. For example:

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

I wonder what is she talking about for 9 hrs ?!?[/quote]

Nice. maybe in tge future she'll do the presentation barefoot
phildj

Post by phildj »

Felines wrote:Classic standing dipping with heels from 35:20 to 54:00. Action is stunning and continuous. Enjoy!

http://lmcc.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.ph ... 4da2064c47
She's a natural - this one is not as long, but from about 20:20 to 22:20 she puts on a clinic with her right foot.

I'm checking some of the others but this is the only other one I've found so far.
phildj

Post by phildj »

Mr. Mike wrote:For those of you who didnt see this in the other thread...quite simply the greatest dipping video ever.
Almost 9 hours of dipping. And don't get bummed when she changes into those slip on shoes...its only for a bit and then puts heels back on....
[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. Mike,

This is a Hall of Fame video posted by a Hall of Fame member of this community. Thank you for finding this and for everything you do!
phildj

Post by phildj »

For the nylon fans, check out 48:20 and 50:45.

Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Thank you, I do what I can. My wife has been travelling a lot lately so I've been able to search a lot.
This video might be the greatest video ever on this thread....but "Amaranth" on another thread had this in his "favorites" on YT....he gets the credit!

phildj wrote:
Mr. Mike wrote:For those of you who didnt see this in the other thread...quite simply the greatest dipping video ever.
[youtube][/youtube]
Mr. Mike,

This is a Hall of Fame video posted by a Hall of Fame member of this community. Thank you for finding this and for everything you do!
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Formal Fun - Line Dancing
from Studniowka in 2014
some hosed feet throughout

[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

From a Debutante Ball
Mostly barefeet with maybe a few hosed feet throughout the video doing a dance called
Kolomyika lots of spinning and twirling on tiptoes

Part I
[youtube][/youtube]

Part II ...shorter but probably better
[youtube][/youtube]
Docsoul99

Post by Docsoul99 »

Wedding Fun - Kolomyika
Mostly hosed feet - from beginning to the end
excellent quality too in terms of resolution
[youtube][/youtube]
Feeture Feature

Post by Feeture Feature »

Woman in black returns to meeting at 47:11. She wore sandals before leaving but returns barefoot, no sandals in sight. She remains barefoot to end of video.

[youtube][/youtube]
Russian Langolier

Post by Russian Langolier »

Greetings to all shoeplay lovers! Let me share with you my little collection of candid videos. Here's my latest find
From 4:06:45 to 4:28:20 a girl in the black in the lower right corner of the screen take off her shoes.
[youtube][/youtube]
robinup

Post by robinup »

Woman on the right starts a nice heelpopping at 1:31:30
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

robinup wrote:

Woman on the right starts a nice heelpopping at 1:31:30
Nice catch. Lady in the green skirt takes off one shoe at 1:27:21 and start rubbing her foot and leaves her shoe off for a couple mins.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
redl20

Post by redl20 »

Nice dangling at 35:04, which is to me the most rare kind of shoeplay.

[youtube][/youtube]