Admitting foot fetish to your partner

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Admitting foot fetish to your partner

Post by Tomi »

Guys I am curious if you have admitted or not to your partner that you are a foot fetishist.

If you haven't told your fetish to your partner, did she suspect something?

Did she make some bad comments?

I haven't told my g/f that I am addicted to nylon feet. At the beginning of our relationship she asked me once that why I like her legs so much (she said legs and not feet) but I didn't really answered directly on it. I am regularly kissing her whole body including her legs and feet. So it's not so obvious that I am that much focused on her feet. I think if I tell her my fetish, she would be jealous that I am staring at other girls and women's feet and she would comment on that too.

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

I don't have a girlfriend(too bad...) but if I had a girlfriend I'd tell her about my foot fetish. No problems...and I also would pray for her to have a good reaction! Then things would be a lot better and comfortable for me.
locat

Post by locat »

Very interesting question. :lol:

I would tell my girlfriend I am a foot fetishist only I was sure the feeling is more or less shared. Unlike some girls I know, my girlfriend does not like feet at all, so I keep my fetishism as some kind of shameful secret.

Avowing my fetishism to her would not enable me to enjoy my passion even more. On the contrary, my girlfriend would regard me as a some kind of weirdo or mentally ill person. She has beautiful feet and she comes up to all the expectations of the fetishist that I am so I will not take the risk of losing anything.

Hopefully, she is not very perceptive, otherwise she would have guessed I love feet :
- I offer her dozens of shoes, no matter how expensive, I always have money for shoes
- I love shoes more than her, which means a lot, and I like talking about it
- sometimes, at the restaurant, when I know she is shoeplaying under the table, I am totally absent
- I keep staring at her feet, for example when we are watching a movie, her feet are either in my hands other on the small table in front of us, and in this case I do not watch the film
- I am weak so when she wears sexy shoes, it drives me crazy and she can ask me anything
bigfoot

Post by bigfoot »

I have been together with my wife for 5 years. She knows I love it when she wears black stockings whenever she can, and she has played footsie with me when we started going out! She has a pretty good idea without even me mention it to her;got to consider myself lucky! My best advice is to start complementing her on the type of footwear she has, and offer plenty of foot rubs as well; she probably will have an idea on what you like without having to tell her! Also, describe a fantasy involving foot fetish when discussing the topic of sex; it could help! Good Luck!
robert

Post by robert »

my girl friend alreadt knew of my fetish and takes her shoes off when ever possiable
robert'''
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

I have never had to "admit" this in any relationship that I've ever had. It comes out naturally during sex and evolves from there. My wife picked up on it early and it more or less "snowballed".

One night stands, however, are a completely different story!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

To echo what Hiker has written, telling a woman what you want her to do to you sexually shouldn't be viewed as confessing a crime, nor should it be done with shame or hesitancy. Never be ashamed of your fetish. Women respond positively to a confident man, foot fetishist or not, who knows what he wants - and who is not afraid to walk away if he doesn't get what he wants.

Having written that, letting her know about your fetish can occur smoothly and naturally. Here are couple of simple examples.

1. Foot massage. It's hard to go wrong with this. I've only met two women in my lifetime who didn't enjoy having their feet touched (and as a result their attractiveness plummeted in my mind). Do this after an action date (rollerblading, bicycling) and it will get her used to your handling her feet.This can then segue into other activities.

2. Body worship. Once you get her nekkid and in bed start kissing her lips and running your fingers through her hair. Then work your way down her body, massaging and kissing every bit of her flesh you're comfortable with. Go slow, VERY slow. When you get to her feet, do as you wish. She'll be very aroused by then, and will probably be moreso after you're done. This is because a lot of women don't have much, if any, attention paid to their feet. When they discover the pleasurable sensations of being massaged and kissed there, they're going to want more. Give it to her.

Or, if your woman is comfortable discussing sex, ask her for one or two things you can do for her that will light her fire every single time. She will in turn ask you for similar information. That's your que to tell her what you want. Be confident and make is sound seductive. I've had great success with this one.

Lastly, gifts of shoes and hoisery are usually always welcomed by females. If she won't wear it in public, she can at least model it for you in the privacy of your bedroom.

Now, if she doesn't like having her feet touched, or is unwilling to indulge your fetish, then move on. That's not being harsh, that's just being realistic. I've written about this before: why be a sexual martyr? If she won't give you what you want then find a woman who will.

There is an old military maxim: don't reinforce failure, reinforce success. Don't put any additional effort into a non-fetish girl. This will merely frustrate you and waste your time. Instead, look for success (in the form of her sister, her cousins or her friends). Find a woman, or three, who will give you what you want and keep them happy so they'll keep giving it to you.

Finally, none of this is going to happen in a vacuum. I don't want to stray from fetishism too far or open a problem topic by giving relationship advice BUT, to increase your chances of hotties giving you footjobs you must:

Take care of yourself first, last and always. Again, this is not selfish. If you are not as close to 100% as possible every day you cannot give your best efforts to your job, your relationships or your future. When you give your best efforts consistently, and those efforts are part of a long-range plan for your life, you will attract and encounter good things along the way.

Some of those good things will be young, attractive females.

Women are always evaluating your on your potential for sexual potency and provision. When you pay close attention to your health and your financial future, you will be attractive to MOST women. But because of your status and confidence, you can CHOOSE the best looking women to partner with for casual sex or a more permanent relationship.

Put yourself and your future first, and you will have young, attractive females lining up to be a part of your life. And as long as they meet your sexual requirements, have fun.

Cheers,

DP
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Dead Parrot wrote: Take care of yourself first, last and always. Again, this is not selfish. If you are not as close to 100% as possible every day you cannot give your best efforts to your job, your relationships or your future. When you give your best efforts consistently, and those efforts are part of a long-range plan for your life, you will attract and encounter good things along the way.
DP
Amen. When I first entered the workforce out of college, by first boss gave me some of the best advice I've ever received. It not only pertains to your career, but to your personal life as well. He said... "Don't dress for the job you have, dress for the job you want". He wasn't talking about your attire (necessarily), but more so your actions.
Dead Parrot wrote: Women are always evaluating your on your potential for sexual potency and provision. When you pay close attention to your health and your financial future, you will be attractive to MOST women. But because of your status and confidence, you can CHOOSE the best looking women to partner with for casual sex or a more permanent relationship.

Put yourself and your future first, and you will have young, attractive females lining up to be a part of your life. And as long as they meet your sexual requirements, have fun. DP
BIG Amen. Believe me when I say this is 100% accurate...I GUARANTEE it. Trust me...
Devineluv

Post by Devineluv »

I always eased my way into it. Like when I was at a restaurant, I would put my feet up his leg. I think it's easier to do something when you are in the moment . Like if you are a guy, grab your girls foot and move it where you want. Most girls I know are more willing to be kinky once they are already in the moment. Then afterward say "I really like it when you do that with your feet".
ToeJam

Post by ToeJam »

I was always casual about it. If you say it like it is no big deal, then it won't be. I'd caress their feet just like I would caress any other part of them. However, you have to be cool about it. You can't be running your fingers through their hair and suddenly grab their foot. That's... weird. LOL. First off, I'd show them I was a rubber. I'd rub her back, her head, her arm, her leg, etc. I am always rubbing or scratching something on my girl. After doing this, I would make sure we were in a situation where it wouldn't be wierd. I'd sit on the couch, and extend her legs across my lap, making her comfortable. Then I'd rub her leg, and then her feet. If she was ticklish it would be harder to do, but if not, there are many ways to go about it casually. Also, in the heat of the moment, anything goes. Most girls rub your legs when in the heat of the moment. Reach down, grab that leg, kiss it, kiss the foot, and put it where you want. The worst thing that can happen at that moment is she giggles and says "Eww, what are you doing? LOL.", in which case you say something witty like "I want ALL of you!!". If it goes no farther, you move on, but have opened the door for a next time.
kane901

Post by kane901 »

I told my girlfriend almost a year ago and she was amazing about it. She had heard about the foot fetish but never had any experience beyond what she saw in the movies which she used to her full advantage by giving me a footjob under the table in a restaurant right in front of our friend! it was so hot! from then on she would occasionally give me a footjob during sex, now that my birthday is closing she's promised yet another under the table footjob, this time with stockings! ^^