Time Travel- Your Current Woman Seducing Younger Self- Questions

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Time Travel- Your Current Woman Seducing Younger Self- Questions

Post by Baloo_135 »

Alicia and I discussed time travel possibilities and if she would tease my 17 year old self lol. Alicia says " I would tease the shit out of you but I'm not riding a 17 year old!" πŸ˜†πŸ˜…. Fair enough since I was a virgin then and I would scar my poor fiancee. So we spoke about what a likely scenario be where my 17 year old self would be sitting with an attractive 35 year old who looks 27. I figured Alicia would be a college admissions person offering me an academic scholarship of some sort ( I was kind of a smart kid πŸ€“) Before the scholarship was granted she needed an interview with me. Knowing she wouldn't have access to a college office she would schedule a lunch/ dinner meeting at a restaurant close to me. I would wear my best clothes at the time, a button up black shirt, tie, khakis, and my go to black Payless loafers lol. I did have these nice black ribbed gold toe socks to go with it.

Alicia said " Well, sheer black nylons are a must with those pointy black pumps. And a pencil skirt with my glasses on πŸ˜‰" PERFECT! I would walk to the table and she'd be there already cross legged dangling her pump and looking at her folders. She would see me and stand to shake my hand. I would probably already be hard just with that! As we settle in she would cross her legs again and position her legs closer to mine to where I can see them by looking down. Her strategy would be soft, somewhat "accidental" touches and bumps to make me wonder if she was doing it on purpose or not πŸ€”. 1st move in the dangle against my pantleg where her pump is grazing me. I would not have the balls to mention it to her and I would fear moving and knocking her shoe off out of embarrassment. Her expressions are professional with head nods and the occasional gentle smile as I answered questions about my life.

The next stage would be the heel drop... which would land on my shoe! She wouldn't retrieve it but maybe I would sorta nudge her empty shoe towards her. Alicia then drops her pen😳 I reach down to pick it up and my face is near her crossed stockinged foot. Her scent is actually refreshing.. kind of like lotion and red apples. Again she wouldn't move her foot away. Next comes the boldness...

The toe play comes during my talking parts. As I answer her questions I'd feel nylon toes rotating gently around my pantleg. Again, I wouldn't know if it was on purpose or if she was simply airing her foot and didn't know it was my leg. Her expressions are still vague and professional. I'm shaking nervously at this point. She would then retreat her foot as she asked another question. During my answer this time her toes blatantly and slowly creeps inside my pantleg against my dress sock! And she leaves it there. Id look at her and again her expressions are interested in my answers. After a sometime id continue my conversation, only to pause when I feel her pulling my sock down to my ankle. Again, she'll stay in that position for a good while. When the check comes her pump slides back on and she offers to pay being the adult. She'll gather her things and say " I have another appointment and gotta run. The bill is paid and take your time getting upπŸ˜‰ Pleasure meeting you and we'll get back to you" She walks away and I see her curvy butt and hear those pumps clop on the floor. πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

Alicia says " OK, that's reasonable haha. But am I allowed to fess up at the end and tell you wait for me? πŸ˜† " My 17 year old self would kill for that hot woman! But I said " It will mess up the timeline! And you better have set up your phone camera to show me the footage" Yet the footsie game would have boosted my confidence and make me less scared of approaching women.

My questions:
1. Would your woman be up for this?
2. If so, how far would she go?
3. What's your Ms Robinson scenario? At a restaurant? Family dinner? Hotel room?
4. Would she tell younger you the truth?

paradigm88

Re: Time Travel- Your Current Woman Seducing Younger Self- Questions

Post by paradigm88 »

I may be odd, but I'd actually veto the whole thing myself.

I mean, of course, I would enjoy the rare teacher shoeplay, or the televised shoeplay many of us got to see in the late '90s. But I never really wanted to be seduced. For that, my eyes were drawn to women my own age or thereabouts.

Just my preference, I guess.
Baloo_135

Re: Time Travel- Your Current Woman Seducing Younger Self- Questions

Post by Baloo_135 »

paradigm88 wrote: ↑Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:35 am I may be odd, but I'd actually veto the whole thing myself.

I mean, of course, I would enjoy the rare teacher shoeplay, or the televised shoeplay many of us got to see in the late '90s. But I never really wanted to be seduced. For that, my eyes were drawn to women my own age or thereabouts.

Just my preference, I guess.
That's totally understandable. I've always dug the older attractive woman angle. Id say I'm the opposite. If a younger woman like 19-21 tried that to me currently it wouldn't have the same effect.