We need some new pics and clips to beat Covid-19

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

gp4x

We need some new pics and clips to beat Covid-19

Post by gp4x »

Hi fellow boarders. I hope this e-mail finds everybody well. As you no doubt know, the North East USA is being hammered by Covid 19.
The trade shows that we once depended on to yield women dipping and later shoeless were't held this year.

Does anyone have any caps or pics like the chairman or Mick Flux? For instance, Becky Quick or Michelle Caruso Cabrera both of CNBC in stocking feet
on the old style set?

What about the days of Value Vision, or Shop NBC, or HSN when Laura Duffek and Robin Wall used to be shoeless during the Broadcast.
I know Call Northhagen was when she first started on HSN in 1999 while doing a Linen/Towel Show

Oh how we wish the days of Colleen Lopez.... shoeless would return :o

BlackFoot

Re: We need some new pics and clips to beat Covid-19

Post by BlackFoot »

i miss the old HSN days of Colleen Lopez, Robin Wall, Lynn Murphy and Chris Scanlon and the old QVC days of Lisa Mason, Kathy Lavine, Lisa Robertson, Jane Treacy, Mary Beth Roe, Judy Crowel. Colleen and Lynn are still around but they rarely even wear nylons anymore. Jane still shows off her feet but no nylons. once in a while she does but now that it's warmer she usually barefoot. Havent seen Robin Wall in a while. i think she left HSN. Judy Crowel does Jewlery shows sometimes on ShopQ (use to be Value VIsion/ShopNBC).
i love a woman's nylon feet!
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

One segment I'd love to see surface on video was one with Lisa Mason doing a purse/handbag show.

Lisa was sitting on a stool, and at some point, she took one of her shoes off, resting her nylon foot on the rung of the stool while tucking the empty shoe on her seat. She then got down from the stool to model a handbag; while she did so in one shoe, she quickly ditched the other shoe for a bit.

I had caps somewhere of this; sadly, I believe they were lost to time on an old hard drive. I've never seen the video.

But oh, if only it existed still.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

i think i had that on an old Mickflux CD i use to have. i lost that CD and still pissed off about it because it had a lot great stuff on it and lot of Lisa Mason!
i love a woman's nylon feet!
kruskaru

Post by kruskaru »

You can browse these amazing pictures here, it can take a long time, to beat covid19 :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/candidhoser/favorites