Bad news guys, Formula One Race Girls banned!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

mabus

Bad news guys, Formula One Race Girls banned!

Post by mabus »

I just saw this story today, and if feminists have their way, one day pantyhose will truly be extinct in America.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motors ... spartandhp

Needless to say, the girls who actually have the jobs as raceway girls, ain't happy at all - they all just lost a nice gig which probably paid well.

I'd be pissed too - you are forced out of a good paying, relatively easy job, where you get to meet scores of people, some famous, and forced to take a lesser, crappy job
probably stuck in one office or place, doing miserable work.....all because some feminist think they know better then you and have to dictate your life.

Nitro

Post by Nitro »

Nuff' said right here!
Attachments
acbdc230-3283-0133-5b2b-0aecee5a8273.jpg
ShoeplayJ

Re: Bad news guys, Formula One Race Girls banned!

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Feminists telling women what they can't do, and causing them to lose jobs and opportunities. I thought that women making their own choices, was one of the biggest driving points of feminism. Gotta love the irony in that one...

mabus wrote:I just saw this story today, and if feminists have their way, one day pantyhose will truly be extinct in America.....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/motors ... spartandhp

Needless to say, the girls who actually have the jobs as raceway girls, ain't happy at all - they all just lost a nice gig which probably paid well.

I'd be pissed too - you are forced out of a good paying, relatively easy job, where you get to meet scores of people, some famous, and forced to take a lesser, crappy job
probably stuck in one office or place, doing miserable work.....all because some feminist think they know better then you and have to dictate your life.
I wish the possible extinction of pantyhose was as bad as it gets. Today's Feminist doesn't want women to do anything, if a man can somehow benefit from it, especially anything remotely sexual.

Regarding the second thing, these women are being pulled out of a job that not only seemed to pay well, but a job that they also enjoyed too and allowed for advancement. That's more than what a lot of people can say about their own jobs. In Michelle Westby's case, it led to a huge opportunity.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

These things are SO stupid. Those girls are there because they WANT TO and they are PAID for it. WTF...
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

I'm a racing fan, but not a Formula 1 follower. Part of my concern was women talking about how hopefully, this would improve treatment of women at the track - that if men couldn't grope and mistreat "grid girls," they would probably not be as likely to grope and mistreat female fans either. Or at least it could be a positive move in that direction.

I'm skeptical...if you take away the grid girls, you've only taken away the grid girls. The male fans who apparently think it's appropriate to tell a woman their vivid rape fantasies (story borrowed from a female fan) will still be there, and chances are they'll still be assholes. Similarly, will a fan who doesn't believe women can serve in the sport as mechanics/engineers/drivers change his mind because there are fewer women serving as models? To me, women can follow both vocations - they can be models/spokeswomen, or they can be involved in the tech side of the sport - and their presence in one role shouldn't negate the other. That's small-minded.

Of course, I also disappointed a friend of my wife's by asserting that I would not consider myself a feminist. (To her, a feminist is "someone who wants equality for men and women." To me, you have to actually do something about it beyond just say you think women deserve an equal shot.)
mabus

Post by mabus »

Another story about it, (mostly the same story, but with a comment section, and accounts of girls who do it and disagree with the ban. The girls themselves are bashing modern day feminism.)

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/02 ... -put-work/
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

Unless Formula one is owned by an individual rather than a corporation with a board of directors and shareholders, this has nothing to do with feminism or improving the treatment of women at the track -at least not as an end in itself. This decision was made because someone at the top thinks it will benefit the bottom line.
How?
Obviating lawsuits, probably.

As for third wave feminists, contrary to popular belief they have almost no direct influence and certainly no real power, and almost no-one actually agrees with them.
"??? Are you insane?"
Nope. I just understand actual institutional power, and how it likes to distract and divert the population by amplifying exceedingly trivial issues that are of no real consequence and, more importantly, pose no threat to elite economic interests.

If someone decides the formula one girls are good for business after all, they'll be back, I promise you.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

OK, the situation with those fascist-psycho-lesbians who pose as feminists is getting completely out of hand! The feminist movement has been highjacked by those individuals and as a result of that it has been led to degenaration! It's a bunch of twisted individuals that don't even look like women who are pushing a specific politically correct agenta that aims to control, manipulate and eventually modify women in order to shape the whole society as they like. These people used to be a laugh stock for many years but now the situation is very serious as they have started to rule the authorities of many countries threatening the rights of both men and women! These people are not funny any more and we should not be shy to confront them in any possible way as they are a threat for our rights and our freedom!
notalwaysright10000

Post by notalwaysright10000 »

"The feminist movement has been highjacked..."

That's true, but only part of the story. A very crucial point that most people miss is that these overgrown blue-haired infants have not become so visible by persuading people to their cause. They have become so visible because their presence and their voices have been greatly amplified by those who *actually* have institutional power.
Why on Earth would they do this?
For the same reason boxers will often be matched with hopelessly outclassed bums that they can look good easily knocking out until they get a title shot.

There is nothing corporatists would like more than for SJW's to be perceived as their primary opposition.
Uh, OK, what should I write here...
Sweet and to the point:
My strong preference is for seated, both-feet shoeplay. Dangling, and shoeplay with open-toed shoes or mules, I'm afraid don't do as much for me.
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

Dangling Fan wrote:OK, the situation with those fascist-psycho-lesbians who pose as feminists is getting completely out of hand! The feminist movement has been highjacked by those individuals and as a result of that it has been led to degenaration! It's a bunch of twisted individuals that don't even look like women who are pushing a specific politically correct agenta that aims to control, manipulate and eventually modify women in order to shape the whole society as they like. These people used to be a laugh stock for many years but now the situation is very serious as they have started to rule the authorities of many countries threatening the rights of both men and women! These people are not funny any more and we should not be shy to confront them in any possible way as they are a threat for our rights and our freedom!
I totally agree with this. However as far as I know the decision comes from the new owner of F1 and that is the Liberty Media. The decision is surely pointless as I do not see any advantage for promoting the sport with that move. The grid girls were just part of the whole story and that's it! Maybe we need to start a petition to bring them back after one year of absence :superlol:
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store