Do women think they look better bare rather than in hose?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Footsiefreak wrote:A question for you and any other members who wished their mates would wear hose more why dont you just ask them? I dont think thats much to ask? Or just buy her some?
I can't speak for others, but for myself I suppose it boils down to "pick your battles" or "take what you can get". I suppose I feel lucky (for lack of a better word) that my wife even wears them at all, because as I said — up until about 4 years ago, she would go completely bare all year-round, even in her winter Ugg boots. Occasionally she'd wear socks, but only if the cold was too unbearable and if the socks were "cute enough". However, once we really got serious about creating our own foot content, this all changed. She started wearing nylons more often when the weather was cold, up to completely doing away with boots and wearing more "shoeplayable" shoes such as flats and moccasins, even during the winter, and she's done this ever since.
The year for her usually goes something like this: Bare 100% of time during the Summer and Nylons 90% of time during the Fall/Winter. I once asked if she had merely started doing that for filming purposes, and she said "Nah! They're actually quite comfortable during the cold months!". Hey, that's quite a jump for a lady who once detested hosiery like they were the direct creation of the devil himself.

What's more, I don't really have to ask. She knows my fetish for feet and how I love nylons on women. I buy her different knee-highs and thigh-highs all the time from a Mom n' Pop dollar store up the street (plus we have a friend who is a big fan of our work, who sends us a few boxes of Leggs every few months) and when the weather is just right, I can usually count on her to rock one of the many pairs she's accumulated.

I guess I really can't complain. But I'm not gonna lie to ya, I still wish she'd wear them around the house a bit more. Her main reasoning for this is "I would, but they're really slipper on the hard floor." Heh. She got me there. She usually only wears them when we're going out, and if I'm lucky she might keep them on for about an hour after we return home. Usually she is in a hurry to get them off, though. I guess you can't win 'em all, huh? :roll:

ANYWAY,

Forgive me for hi-jacking the thread with that long-winded explanation. This happens when I lack sleep. Back to the subject at hand!

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

ShoeplayJ wrote:
Footsiefreak wrote:A question for you and any other members who wished their mates would wear hose more why dont you just ask them? I dont think thats much to ask? Or just buy her some?
I can't speak for others, but for myself I suppose it boils down to "pick your battles" or "take what you can get". I suppose I feel lucky (for lack of a better word) that my wife even wears them at all, because as I said — up until about 4 years ago, she would go completely bare all year-round, even in her winter Ugg boots. Occasionally she'd wear socks, but only if the cold was too unbearable and if the socks were "cute enough". However, once we really got serious about creating our own foot content, this all changed. She started wearing nylons more often when the weather was cold, up to completely doing away with boots and wearing more "shoeplayable" shoes such as flats and moccasins, even during the winter, and she's done this ever since.
The year for her usually goes something like this: Bare 100% of time during the Summer and Nylons 90% of time during the Fall/Winter. I once asked if she had merely started doing that for filming purposes, and she said "Nah! They're actually quite comfortable during the cold months!". Hey, that's quite a jump for a lady who once detested hosiery like they were the direct creation of the devil himself.

What's more, I don't really have to ask. She knows my fetish for feet and how I love nylons on women. I buy her different knee-highs and thigh-highs all the time from a Mom n' Pop dollar store up the street (plus we have a friend who is a big fan of our work, who sends us a few boxes of Leggs every few months) and when the weather is just right, I can usually count on her to rock one of the many pairs she's accumulated.

I guess I really can't complain. But I'm not gonna lie to ya, I still wish she'd wear them around the house a bit more. Her main reasoning for this is "I would, but they're really slipper on the hard floor." Heh. She got me there. She usually only wears them when we're going out, and if I'm lucky she might keep them on for about an hour after we return home. Usually she is in a hurry to get them off, though. I guess you can't win 'em all, huh? :roll:

ANYWAY,

Forgive me for hi-jacking the thread with that long-winded explanation. This happens when I lack sleep. Back to the subject at hand!
Its cool with me Shoeplay J I want you to be open and honest about why she doesnt wear hosiery as much you would like and appreciate it alot :ooook:

And most people say marriage is about compromise??? You buy her something and would want to see her in it but she cant model them to you? And Im sure she says I LOVE YOU but she cant LOVE YOU enough to wear some stockings around the house? Sounds selfish to me. I mean if you bought her a new car Im sure she would by driving it all the time. Oh well IM sorry for your situation and you have my permission to look at as many women in hose as you want.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

The current trend in the capital cities of fashion is for women to go bare but thank God this doesn't apply to all countries! In my country Greece nearly all women wear pantyhose in the winter. To me this is common sense! I see that there are a lot of men who complain that their girlfriends or wifes ignore their wish to wear pantyhose, pumps, dresses, skirts and generally feminine attire. In that case you should find another woman! If you provide to a woman you should be able to ask things from her!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dangling Fan wrote:The current trend in the capital cities of fashion is for women to go bare but thank God this doesn't apply to all countries! In my country Greece nearly all women wear pantyhose in the winter. To me this is common sense! I see that there are a lot of men who complain that their girlfriends or wifes ignore their wish to wear pantyhose, pumps, dresses, skirts and generally feminine attire. In that case you should find another woman! If you provide to a woman you should be able to ask things from her!
Maybe I should move to Greece :superlol:

Some of the women here JUST DONT GET IT either!!! In the winter the bundle all up and there hands are in gloves but they are wearing flats and bare? OF COURSE YOU ARE GOING TO BE COLD!!!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Dangling Fan wrote:The current trend in the capital cities of fashion is for women to go bare but thank God this doesn't apply to all countries! In my country Greece nearly all women wear pantyhose in the winter. To me this is common sense! I see that there are a lot of men who complain that their girlfriends or wifes ignore their wish to wear pantyhose, pumps, dresses, skirts and generally feminine attire. In that case you should find another woman! If you provide to a woman you should be able to ask things from her!
Theres gotta be some guys on the flipside of this they want their wives/gfs bare but they wear hose all the time :superlol:
Footlover75

Re: Do women think they look better bare rather than in hose?

Post by Footlover75 »

Hey, nice question!
I loves nylons but they have to be sheer because my ultimate fetish is the feet themselves. Through sheer nylons you can still get a good view of the sole of the foot, it’s intricate lines and wrinkles and whatever nail polish she is wearing at the time. However, once the pants come off and the penis is freed, so are the feet. I don’t like the feel of the nylons on my dick anywhere near as much as the bare/sweaty (hopefully) sole. Through trousers or pants of any kind, I will take the foot bare, in nylons or socks but it has to be skin on skin for me. :)
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Hosiery is a dated and antiquated style in the U.S. Additionally, most women find hosiery to be constricting and uncomfortable to wear. As a result, very few women wear them on a regular basis.

That said, women (in general) will typically comply with what the fashion world dictates as "in style". If it suddenly became fashionable to wear barbed wire on there legs, a lot of women would do it.

All that being said, I've noticed more women wear tights in winter months in the past few years. Very promising trend.

My wife personally does not like hosiery. She finds them to be uncomfortable and itchy. Just per personal preference. Thankfully, she will still wear them for me on occasion because she knows that I like them.
BlackFoot

Post by BlackFoot »

They look better in hose/stockings. That's just my opinion.
i love a woman's nylon feet!
ppcli370

Post by ppcli370 »

Hose or bust!
Mr. Mike

Post by Mr. Mike »

Nylons are very rare, but here in Denver we get a lot of tights, especially Spring and Fall with our high heels. It's better than bare, but not as good as nylons.