How do you know when it's okay to pull off a girl's shoe

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Raiden

How do you know when it's okay to pull off a girl's shoe

Post by Raiden »

Have ever been in a situation where you are with a female friend and you want to get a bit playful with her and indulge in fetishised activities at the same time by pulling a prank on her? How can I tell if I have a friend who would feel comfortable with her shoe removed?

None of my friends know about my fetish and I'd like to keep it that way. Also how do I know when I have an opportunity to do a prank like this without being suspected of having fetish? I really would like to know if there's a way to get away with this without coming off as creepy?

Do you guys have any other tips and trick to make a girl's shoe come off? Also do any of you guys have good stories of doing this?

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hey, welcome to the forum!
Kinda of a difficult question....it most probably depends on the way you behave while you do that. Act confident, act funny and...just go for it while you are laughing over other things. You know those moments when we are all having fun...laughing of stupid things...maybe while sitting on a sofa...well that could be the moment...but...it should come as "part of the discussion"...dont know... in a way as you are alughing about shoes and you remove them...oh dear...impossible to answer :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I don't suggest anyone doing this but one time my coworker was wearing mules and stockings.She was very pretty and I really wanted to see her feet so as she was bending over the cubicle I just playfully slid off her mule and she said playfully "hey stop".I could have been called out for sexual harassment but she knew I was playing.But you have to know who you really can joke with.

If you knew your friend for a while than go for it and if she gets mad just say "I was joking""you can slap me for being fresh"So if she hits you consider that physical contact lol

If they are easily removavle shoes like flats just keep kicking them off with your foot if she kicks you back then shes willing to flirt but don't attack just wait a week and do it again

Also you can get into a foot conversation ask about her pedicure and "say my mom/sister,whatever needs a place to go Im sure she will show off her feet
hiker
Mod
Mod

Re: How do you know when it's okay to pull off a girl's shoe

Post by hiker »

Raiden wrote:Do you guys have any other tips and trick to make a girl's shoe come off?
Depends. What are you trying to accomplish? Is it just to see her feet?
Raiden

Re: How do you know when it's okay to pull off a girl's shoe

Post by Raiden »

hiker wrote:
Raiden wrote:Do you guys have any other tips and trick to make a girl's shoe come off?
Depends. What are you trying to accomplish? Is it just to see her feet?
Yeah I want to see her without one shoe.