Shoeplay or Foot Fetish?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. Mike

Shoeplay or Foot Fetish?

Post by Mr. Mike »

Which are you?
Im definitely a shoeplay fetish. Walking at the pool or beach seeing just womens feet really does nothing for me. I have to see dipping and heels only!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hmmm...and what about if you see barefeet..in nylons? ;-)

Because i'm like you... beach and swimming pool does nothing to me...but if i spot a girl in nylons shoeless....well.... :D

As you guess...im surely a nylon-foot-fetishist... and proud to be one! :D
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

I LOVE this thread!

I'm a special kind of weirdo foot fetishist. I LOVE SHOEPLAY. I like stockings and high heels with skirts.

This is the weird part....

I don't like to see toes or slingbacks. I want the shoeplay to surprise me.

I AM attracted to toes, but I don't want them revealed. I like the suspense of it. If it's close toed and closed heeled and she MIGHT be a shoeplayer....and then she IS a shoeplayer....that's what gets me. I LOVE the "Accidentally Find This" thread because it's the surprise of seeing a board meeting or something with professional women.
Big shoeplay fan
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

I'm a mix of shoeplay and footfetish.
MM12

Post by MM12 »

I'm definitely shoeplay, but like others here I have a strong preference for nylons. I also agree with kmfdnfan in a sense that I like it when women shoeplay in places they know they shouldn't such as meetings, the office, at their desk, in school, and especially in front of other people.
paradigm88

Post by paradigm88 »

Add me to the list of those who aren't titillated by the legions of barefoot girls at the pool, at the beach, or just traipsing around everywhere in flip-flops. Nylons or tights are a must. I'd even venture to say I favor tights over nylons; there's something so captivating about opaque, silken wiggling toes in black or blue or white.

I do love nylon shoeplay. Watching a woman slide her feet in or out of her shoes, or letting a shoe dangle to the tips of her toes...it's a combination of nature's and man's artistry, plus the question...is it automatic? is it subconscious? is it intentional?

But I think my stronger preference is a "shoeless" fetish...that is, once there were shoes, and now there are none. It's the girl slipping her shoes off in the passenger seat of my car, or under her desk chair so she can sit cross-legged on her nylon feet. It's my fiancée letting her shoes fall off and swinging her stockinged feet at dinner, or taking her heels off at a wedding to dance in stocking feet. It's the girl in church walking around the altar in nylons, or the teacher standing on a chair in tights with her clogs safely on the floor. There are shoes, but they're not on, and she's all the more comfortable for it. And the less appropriate - say, the girl with her shoes off at work, as opposed to around the living room - the better.

Shoe type doesn't matter to me. I think I prefer flats to high heels, but my fiancée rarely wears heels so that could be conditioned. I don't mind clogs, enjoy them actually. Peep toes and sandals? I like the look of the empty peep toe that says "you might not be able to tell, but someone's not wearing me right now." I'm not a huge fan of strappy shoes because they're so much more effort to take off...but on that note, some women can make quick work of a strappy shoe, and that's always to be admired.

Oddly, I've found that I don't mind the slightest bit of telltale lint/dust that suggests a girl has been shoeless, or a tiny run that suggests she's been stocking-footed for quite a while. But lots of runs and dirty feet generally turn me off.

That's why I was always hesitant to accept the "foot fetish" label. Toe-sucking, watching a girl give a guy a footjob or seeing the after-effects thereof, dirty/muddy/smelly feet...none of it appeals to me. (My fiancée's foot probing my lap during a movie? Well, that's another story!) Show me a clean, stockinged foot, and give me an idea how she got that way, and we'll be just fine.

This just goes to show, not all foot fetishes/partialisms are created equal. Even among the fanatics here, we all have our own twists on what we like, what excites us, and what turns us off, even within our very particular preference!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Im definitely an all around nylon mostly but can get turned by bare if her feet are that beautiful.Footsie under the table scenes are most imprtant to me though.
llama

Post by llama »

I prefer nylon shoeplay but enjoy barefoot shoeplay almost as much. I sometime feel I am the only person on this board who love flip flops especially with painted toenails. I enjoy shoeless feet either in nylons or barefoot in small groups, but I agree, the beach or the pool just seems to be an oversaturaton of m sense and isnt as enjoyable.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

MM12 wrote:I'm definitely shoeplay, but like others here I have a strong preference for nylons. I also agree with kmfdnfan in a sense that I like it when women shoeplay in places they know they shouldn't such as meetings, the office, at their desk, in school, and especially in front of other people.
Same thing here :) But when a woman is shoeplaying with high heels but she is barefoot it's not bad at all

Also, it's important to say... For me at least, I just don't get excited when a woman is shoeplaying in flipflops.... For that to happen she must have the most beautiful feet ever.
christo

Post by christo »

I really don't care about about pics or videos of shoeplay unless nylon is involved. If I see it in public I find it a little more interesting. I am cool with naked feet but she must have perfectly smooth clean feet. Otherwise it's hosiery only. Although I prefer sucking naked toes and receiving a barefoot footjobs because it just feels nicer.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Tomi

Post by Tomi »

I am definitely a nylon feet lover. :lol: No matter if it is shoeless nylon feet at a cafe or in the office, shoeplay in ballerinas or high heels, a relaxed lady at home beeing nylon footed, or walking on the streets in sandals wearing reinforced toe nylons - those are all scenes which attracts me really much. The most exciting sceenes are however, when I see a lady in public walking nylon footed :shockedstar: , or somebody dances at a party or a wedding in her pantyhosed feet. These are rare to find stuff, but sometimes I am lucky! In three weeks time I will attend a wedding. I hope my wife will get rid of her shoes at some point of the party, and hopefully there will be some more girls as well :superlol: .

As for the barefeet... well, I will surely take a look at a beautiful pare of feet, but not a big excitement.
R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store