A Few Questions for Everyone...

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

A Few Questions for Everyone...

Post by Dead Parrot »

Gentlemen,

I have a few questions for you. Some are old, some are new. The old ones are repeated as there's new blood on the forum.

1. Have you ever seen or thought that another man was being worked by a woman at your table? Whether in a business or restaurant setting. If so what made you suspect this and what happened?

2. Have you yourself been worked under the table in a business environment as opposed to a restaurant or someone's home? If so then please elaborate on your experience.

3. Have ever lost or come close to losing your composure while being worked under the table? What happened and how did you recover (if at all)?

4. How do you fight the battle of wills when a woman is working you under the table? What mental games do you play to stave off an above the table reaction? How, if at all, does she counterattack (other than the obvious: stroking faster).

5. Has you ever had the woman leave her high heel on while working you? If so how did that feel, and was she able to make you cum this way?

6. For those of you who have had your cock out under the table for her to work, how did you manage that? Did you take care of this before she started? How did you discreetly do this? I've never tried this and it seems like it would be awkward. And have you ever done this while other people were at the same table? If so, do tell.

7. Have any of the women you've had work you confess to doing this mistakenly before to the wrong man at a dinner or meeting (IOW, fondling the wrong man under the table)? How did she recover, or did she continue with her new victim?

8. Are you aware of any of your ex-wives/ex-girlfriends working their new men under a table? Did you "create a monster" so to speak by introducing your ex-to this activity?

9. Have you ever tried this as a threesome, with two girls working you under the table?

I'm sure we'd all love to hear of your experiences and details.

DP

Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

1. Not at my table but i saw my friend and his gf sitting next to him at high school. She was rubbing his ankle with her foot, she saw me looking at them and smiled devilishly.

2. My ex played footsies with me while we were having dinner at home. It was also surprising as we were just sitting across each other and not talking just enjoying the moment.

3. Nope

Decided not to write anything to the rest of the questions :superlol: Realized that your questions are all about under table which i suspect if more than 1-2 people lived such a thing in real in this forum, especially with a lady who is not their wife or gf :S

In real it's not that easy in my opinion or the woman shall be a real bitch. My ex even didn't know if a guy would love nylons or not when we first met :) How can a lady be sure that a guy would love her smelly nylon feet lol
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
hiker
Mod
Mod

Re: A Few Questions for Everyone...

Post by hiker »

1. Have you ever seen or thought that another man was being worked by a woman at your table? Whether in a business or restaurant setting. If so what made you suspect this and what happened? -

Yes. My wife's girlfriend told my wife she suspected the guy she was seeing was into feet. My wife told her it might be fun for her to play with him under the table while out at dinner. Just so happened my wife and I were with them when it happened. Didn't actually "see" it happening, but it become a bit obvious by his slight reactions.

2. Have you yourself been worked under the table in a business environment as opposed to a restaurant or someone's home? If so then please elaborate on your experience.

Never happened, thankfully. As a fantasy it is fun to imagine, but not sure I would actually like it in reality. I wouldn't want a lady to trying to distract me in a business environment.... I would never let any affect my livelyhood.

3. Have ever lost or come close to losing your composure while being worked under the table? What happened and how did you recover (if at all)?

First time it ever happened was with a girl I was dating. We were alone at the moment t it happened, thankfully, as I was NOT able to keep my composure. I'm sure if others happened to be there they would have known something was up for sure. However, no problem keeping my composure now. My wife (thankfully) does tease me once in a while when we're out to dinner. She'll sometimes do it when the waitress is there to mess with me a bit. No problems keeping a straight face.

4. How do you fight the battle of wills when a woman is working you under the table? What mental games do you play to stave off an above the table reaction? How, if at all, does she counterattack (other than the obvious: stroking faster).

As mentioned above, my wife will do it to mess with me while out at dinner while the waitress is checking on us. She'll give me the "evil eye" as we call it (it's actually more of a seductive stare) to try to illicit a reaction. Never really works. After all these years, I've become used to it and am able to control my composure. Not sure if that's because I'm more mature now, or because I've experienced the "under the table" fun many times and I've become a bit desensitized. Maybe it's a combination of both.

5. Has you ever had the woman leave her high heel on while working you? If so how did that feel, and was she able to make you cum this way?

Yes. Again with the wife. Usually always starts with her heel on, but her heel aways comes off at some point. Always prefer the no heel, pantyhosed foot variety.

6. For those of you who have had your cock out under the table for her to work, how did you manage that? Did you take care of this before she started? How did you discreetly do this? I've never tried this and it seems like it would be awkward. And have you ever done this while other people were at the same table? If so, do tell.

Tried it once while out at dinner with my wife. First I unzipped and helped her insert her foot. Then I took it out through the unzipped fly. Wasn't very difficult to accomplish at all. Had others been around it would've been a lot more difficult and I would never have tried. In actuality, it was indeed awkward. Didn't enjoy it as mush as I initially thought I would and never tried it again.

7. Have any of the women you've had work you confess to doing this mistakenly before to the wrong man at a dinner or meeting (IOW, fondling the wrong man under the table)? How did she recover, or did she continue with her new victim?

No.

8. Are you aware of any of your ex-wives/ex-girlfriends working their new men under a table? Did you "create a monster" so to speak by introducing your ex-to this activity?

Yes. Ran into an ex-girlfriend years ago that I used to date. Ran into her at a bar and we talked for a bit. After a few drinks the discussion became a bit more personal. She asked if I was still into feet. She went on to say that she tried teasing a guy after we dated, but he wasn't into it.

9. Have you ever tried this as a threesome, with two girls working you under the table?

No, but that would definitely be fun!
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Ok I'll share some of my experiences with my friends wife and this is ALL TRUE.Ok my ex-friend and still neighbor used to invite to his house all the time for dinner.This was about 20 years ago and thinking back I think he might of set this "game" up.So he invited me over for dinner because I was helping out with his car.His wife is a Latina version of Janet Jackson.She was wearing shorts and flip flops and socks.So we were eating and were talking about stuff.She was across from me and noticed her shift in her seat.So lady does that shes probably removing her shoe.So I was the one talking and felt this light brush on my leg so I played it off.Then I felt a MAJOR BRUSH on my leg.And she pretended like nothing was going on just like Mrsa.Layton.I knew what happened because my cock was fully aroused.So dinner enede I pretended to be tired and not get up but the real reason was my cock was hard and I was wearing gym shorts.

Im at the library now but will answer any questions when I get back online