An interesting article

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

An interesting article

Post by Tomi »

Well, I don't know if this is true only for the US girls and dunno if all Europe is wearing nylons but surely there is some truth in it. Anyway I believe in South European countries and Central European countries the number of girls wearing hosiery is shrinking because of the extremely hot and long summers.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_all_men_like_pantyhose

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I think going bare is on the rise and it wont change Im in the USA.Ten percent of the population is unemployed so some women save money by going bare.The industry that is booming is the nail salons there are everywhere compared to the 80s when women wore hose more.Nowadays women are more concerned about keeping their feet pretty than wearing hose.Also some women go bare all year long...unfortuneately.
locat

Post by locat »

I agree with Footsiefreak. I know many women who wear nylons as little as possible for financial reasons.

I must admit that they are very fragile and very expensive. I once lived with a girl, she took extreme care of her nylons (when she washed them for instance) and was very sad when she saw a ladder in them. It was like a precious accessory she used only for great occasions.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Yeah Locat its also a convenience thing and it saves time.Women who are proud of their legs will just go bare and self conscience ones will wear hose.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Hosiery is making a huge comeback.

Over the last couple of winter seasons, I've seen a lot more women wearing hosiery than in years before. Although most are wearing opaque tights (very popular), there are also quite a few that are wearing the sheer variety. This past winter, at most formal/semi-formal events that I've been to, a vast majority of the women were in some sort of hosiery.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

hiker wrote:Hosiery is making a huge comeback.

Over the last couple of winter seasons, I've seen a lot more women wearing hosiery than in years before. Although most are wearing opaque tights (very popular), there are also quite a few that are wearing the sheer variety. This past winter, at most formal/semi-formal events that I've been to, a vast majority of the women were in some sort of hosiery.
I cant say the same for my area its still the "Dark Ages of Boots"
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

hiker wrote:Hosiery is making a huge comeback.
Perhaps since bare legs are so common nowadays, women are using nylons to ensure they stand out from the crowd.

DP
uknylonfoot

Post by uknylonfoot »

Can't Someone come up with " Slimming Pantyhose " Most women I know, in the Uk anyway, are quite prepared to go through all kinds of hell and spend any amount of money if they think it makes them look a dress size smaller. I'm amazed the hosiery trde has'nt come at it from this angle yet. I hd a girlfriend a long time ago who stopped wearing one summer as she wanted to tan her legs, I casually mentiones that her hips looked slightly bigger without hose. That was the end of the suntan craze ! :)