Advice on buying pantyhose

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Tomi

Advice on buying pantyhose

Post by Tomi »

I am planning to shop again some nice nylons to my sweethart (which I do from time to time). However I would like to buy models which are the sexiest for me. That is with relatively big toe reinforcement and the reinforcement should be much darker as the shade of the pantyhose.

I have bought in the past some pantyhose which were not so sexy, so I would like to buy just the proper ones :superlol: So feel free to give me some examples what are matching my preferances form any brand which can be bought in Europe (first of all pantyhose but stockings are welcomed as well). I am interested in black/grey/desert/tan colours.

Here are some examples what I am looking for:

Image Image

R.I.P my Candid Nylon Feet C4S Store
blktk75

Post by blktk75 »

Hi, I don't have any advice for you, but I have the same tastes as yours for pantyhose/stockings... I like the pics you posted, and I'd like to have advices too, so I'm waiting with you! LOL
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

I recommend you shop online at Secrets in Lace.

http://www.secretsinlace.com/

Dangling Fan posts sample pictures of their products in this thread: http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopi ... 8264#58264

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

There are dozens upon dozens of on-line stores that sell hosiery. Simply type "stockings" in any search engine and you'll get pages of stores that supply just about any type of hosiery you might be looking for.