Wanna play a game? (not fetish related) Destroy a wish game!

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

christo

Wanna play a game? (not fetish related) Destroy a wish game!

Post by christo »

Saw this in a warez forum and since others have complained we need more discussions topics I thought I give you something fun and thought provoking to do, while here. I guess you could make this fun.

How it works, some one makes a wish, the person replies by destroying the wish and creating a wish of there own and so on, so on.

For Example: I Wish for world peace!!!!

The next poster may say something like "Wish Granted but since you wished for world peace everyone on the planet vanishes but you leaving saddened and alone where you live a life of misery till you die of the common cold. I wish for a million dollars.

That is how it works. So now I'll start it.

I wish for every woman on the planet to love wearing pantyhose and wear them everyday.

hiker
Mod
Mod

Post by hiker »

Your wish is granted, but they will be wearing footless stockings/tights and will have nasty/ugly hooves for feet. (Sorry!)

I wish that stupidity was banished on this planet.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

hiker wrote:I wish that stupidity was banished on this planet.
POOF! Wish granted: Only the smartest of men are not exiled from the Earth. The men then quickly develop functional holodecks, spend all their time inside them, and forget to develop artificial wombs or cloning techniques. Thus, the human race dies out due to holographic hotties.

Dead Parrot's Wish - That shower shoes/flip-flops never existed.
christo

Post by christo »

Wish granted but in the process more women went around barefoot especially to the most disgusting of places such as public bathrooms, thus creating a new more powerful foot fungus which gives most all women hideous feet, they then beg you for foot rubs but the sight and odor is so bad you lose your foot fetish and die a man of boring normal sexual desires of cream puffs and fur coats.

I wish for a debt free lifestyle.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

christo wrote:I wish for a debt free lifestyle.
HUZZAH! Wish granted.

You are framed by the government for a heinous crime and are sentenced to ten consecutive life terms in prison. Therefore, debt free for life (and beyond). :D

My next wish - warp drive.
christo

Post by christo »

Bang Boom Pow!!!!! You get your wish!!!!! Although you are unable to control where you may warp to find find yourself on Mars with no oxygen where you spend the last few moments of your life trying to warp back home, yet because you are panicked you can only warp to the far corners of mars where you die.

I wish for a genie to grant me a real wish.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

HUZZAH! Barbara Eden circa 1965 appears and grants you your wish. Then she hangs around your apartment all the time and calls you "Master."

HEY! That's not a destroyed wish! No fair! I take it back! I take it back!

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.