Streetlegs.com for shoeplay ?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

shoeplaybrother

Streetlegs.com for shoeplay ?

Post by shoeplaybrother »

Hello,

I can't believe that there is no exist a website for shoeplay high resolution FREE like Street legs but with shoeplay

I pry god to have your help this forum is already very sympatic but i search more and more pics and more and more high resolution

i know it'sdon't funny to read that but if you have a peace of heart for a young man who want to complete to satisfacte his fetichism it would be awesome :love:

I tap "Candid shoeplay" "Hosed feet" "Public shoeles" on the net i don't find anything

peraphs ther are some magic words ? to find things

I'm so shy to say that i will say because it's ....

i can't participate i can't bring photos for nyllover.com because i don't find that i wan't and i don't take pics photos beacause i don't have the technic and the stuff to do this

Please could you excuse me for that

im waiting for your god bless holy answer :superlol:

Have a good Day my friends

shoeplaybrother

That someone know where i can find a free Candid German shoeplay login password ? or even the videos of this website there are so awesome

it's clip4sales but i dont have money for that but...can you help me

i see that anybody help me or talk to me because... ?

I need your help
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Greetings,

I don't know if you're going to find a single source of the photos you seek.

Like our search here for under the table footsie/footjobs, you will have to search all over the internet. This will take time, and it will not be easy. Have you asked your question in the German forum section at The Mousepad?

You will find shoeplay videos of various quality on YouTube, and you can use www.keepvid.com to download them.

Also, please remember that although shoeplay and footjob pics and videos can be exciting, you should balance that interest with other non-sexual activities. Don't let this become an obession.

Gluck Auf,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
shoeplaybrother

Greetings,

thanks for you message and your advice. It's an obsession ans i want forget this plaisure it's a handicap i think it's impossible to stay in place if i know that a girl it's without shoes.

I will make a work for myself and i hope forget all of this