Me, congratulations and request

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

shoeplaybrother

Me, congratulations and request

Post by shoeplaybrother »

Hello,

first of all, I'm going to introduce myseld
i'm not English i'm not American...so if my english is so bad excuse me in advance. I did some mistakes but i want to know speak english because il like this langage.

So... i'm 25 years old, i'm student i'm like you FOND OF nylon pantyhosed hosed stockings feet
I don't know why i love this but since 2003 i'm in love when i'm in front of nylon feet it's an heaven i am in another planet when a girl play with her shoes feet ...

I want to say a big BIG THANK YOU to Shoeplayboy and Joseph and the other I have forgot but I walk in this forum for 1 week and i discover the nylon babes universes i visited Street legs it was a wonderful moment

I'm so sad because i waste my time in front of my computer's screen and I don't find that i want
Indead, i'm looking for a shoeplay pics but i don't know where search...

Have you some suggestions or even pics to give me at this subjects ? or links like Street legs but for shoeplay

i love Shoeplay in flats with nylon
i love the show car babes upskiirt but SHOEPLAY !!! :p

3 years ago i found (but i lost) in youtube some videos of car show motoshow geneva show girls shoeplay but the videos was bad quality

I hope, I think, I Guess i find my plaesure my satisfaction here

It's a real community that i need so i think i find yet a "family" to exchange and learn why i'm different why i don't saw boobs or ass in first or EYES ! (lol) I see feet,I see shoes and Nylon if the girls don't have a nylon i don't see her shoeplay.... but if i see a nylon my heart boom booooom BOOOOMMM :love: and........ :roll:

Thank you too for the administrator and webmaster that create this forum I need to speak about my fetichism

i have to find shoeplay nylon shoes less shoe off dipping feet student or other

See you soon

:byebye:

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Hi,
first of all welcome :)
Then...did you look in the main site candid section?
Here:
http://www.nyllover.com/candid_main.php

P.S. If you get an error when you click on a page, just hit F5 on your keyboard
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
shoeplaybrother

Post by shoeplaybrother »

thanks for the link

need High Resolution Shoeplay but its already great :D

see you soon