Have Your Views on Footsie Changed Over the Years?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Have Your Views on Footsie Changed Over the Years?

Post by Dead Parrot »

http://www.nyllover.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=11

A long time ago we discussed our views on the subject of hotties teasing and tempting their men (or some other woman's man) under the table with their, hopefully, stockinged feet.

With the passage of several years and the growth of nyllover.com and the internet in general, I'd like to open this discussion anew.

What's changed for you over the years? Anything? Nothing? Everything?

How would the "you" of the early part of this decade react to what's happened under the table in 2010?

As for me, I'm definitely a bit jaded about the scenes. They don't really grab me like they used to unless certain specific conditions are met. Two recent scenes that blew me away were Terrore all'Oktoberfest and Captured Love.

Terrore all'Oktoberfest sent me into a tailspin because the woman looked very much like an old co-worker of mine whom I lusted after for several years. Captured Love simply had it all for me: young Asian hottie, hose, and the danger of discovery.

Movie scenes and stories now have to work harder to get my full attention.

I've also become more impatient. When a scene starts I'm figuratively grinding my teeth if the action doesn't start within the first five seconds. This is ironic considering one of the things that hasn't changed for me over the years is the need for context. When I'm watching a scene I need to know: who are these people, and why is the woman doing what she's doing. Context helps me to rate the hotness of a scene.

Hose and seeing her remove her shoe, that also hasn't changed. In fact shoe removal has become more important for me over the years. Perhaps this is because it usually makes the scene longer (any excuse to show her in action).

So what about you? We can continue this discussion and play off one another's comments.

Cheers,

DP

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

Most of the time I can tell a scene is recent because the woman is barefoot and they don't show her remove her shoes which is AGAINST what I love.I wish there was a way to photshop hose on the barefoot scenes

I am not trying to be mean but I wished people who post scenes show the entire dinner scene not just the footsie.I am with you DP I love the build up who are these people?Why is she doing it?Showing the whole scene there is alot of flirtatious sexual build up.

Example:Would the Threes Company scene be as hot if they just went to the footsie?NO in my opinion...you miss the sexual build up of Mrs.Layton seductively eating the chicken.Even afterwards when she's coming on to Jack and her running with one shoe on.

But as for nylover.com we are just getting better our team work is EXCELLENT in finding these scenes and that has improved since I first got here.I am more confident that we can find more scenes with our teamwork.
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I don't mean to change the subject DP but I just wanted to mention shoeplay.WOW!!!ITS REALLY MULTIPLIED!!!More guys are shooting the own stuff and posting it.I remember it just Johnny Nova but now its everywhere.I want to get in on it too it looks like a great way to make extra money and its something I love