Would you be able to love a girl for her feet?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

locat

Would you be able to love a girl for her feet?

Post by locat »

Hi :byebye:

The question is really serious. :D

I know a 30-year-old girl who has got a terrible temper. She never kept a boyfriend longer than a year. She is selfish, superficial... really hard to bear, in a word. But she is really elegant, cute and -and this makes quite a difference for us here- she has feet to die for. Her skin is soft, her feet are always well-cared. I must admit that she has the most beautiful feet I ever saw.

She loves shoes and she will always say something about her footwear or her feet. Once, as I was driving, she took off her shoe just to show me her painted toenails.
:shockedstar: :shockedstar: :shockedstar:

When she makes me angry, I think of her feet and this instantly placates me. In addition, she is a natural-born shoeplayer. She always dips and heelpops. She drives me crazy...

I wonder if my passion for feet could be sufficient (or a reason good enough) to give us a chance.

What about you? What would you do in such a situation?
Thx. ;)

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

No. Not now, not ever.

Locat, let me ask you this: what are you going to do when her looks start to fade? What are you going to do if she puts on weight and develops cankles? Or her feet go skinny and veiny?

When you develop a relationship with a woman and you want it to last then it MUST be based on more than sex. Yes, we go nuts when we're young: chasing every young thing wearing heels and a skirt. But, when she ages, and most women DO NOT age well, then the bond you share with her must be much deeper than physical.

Women as bitchy and psychotic as the one you descibe don't get better with time. If you stay with her and try to be a couple, she'll only hurt you, badly, and maybe worse.

If you just want a foot vixen for sex only, keep her around for a while, but NEVER allow yourself to have any feelings or delusions that it can go further.

My advice is to get rid of her quick. Cut her out of your life and if you want a relationship with a woman, try and find one who is relatively sane. An emotionally stable and supportive woman in your life will mean more in the long-term than any expertise in shoeplay or footjobs.

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

In my opinion you're very lucky.

I'm 18 and i never had a gf! :(

Good luck for you! And enjoy her feet!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

As DP said... NO, NO, NO. Unless of course you are just looking for a short term relationship. Then you should absolutely give it a chance.
But, as the wise DP said, there is NO way she's going to get better in time...so i think all you could/should do is give you two a chance as a short term couple...i'm sure you'll find it "entertaining", to say the least ;)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
locat

Post by locat »

Hi,

Thank you very much for your answers.

Dead parrot, thank you for your advice. I think I should try to follow your advice, it would be wise. I thought only a man with a foot fetish could truly appreciate her. That's why I thought she was the one for me. Thx.

Rowbbinn, I'm 'very lucky' to have met her or maybe not so much. This girl drives me crazy in the first sense of the term. I cannot resist a girl who has got beautiful feet. It alters my judgement. You're still young, don't worry. Good luck to you too. ;)
locat

Post by locat »

Ok, thank you Nyllover!

I'm going to think of it. But thank you for your advice. ;)
mabus

Post by mabus »

Let me put it on a postive spin, locat. Dead Parrot's right in every word he said - I've known bitchy, spoiled, hateful drama queens.
I've never known one to change. When they get old, their just mean and ugly. On top of that - she's 30. If she's been like that for 30 YEARS,
she aint EVER geting better. That's the "set in your ways" age, pretty much.

But on that positive spin, you will find someone fun loving, who will fall in love with you. You will "click" in most ways She will be a joy to be around.
I'm describing REAL love. Look for THAT. Because when you find it, the girl will probably also have pretty feet....but you may get to the point
where that won't matter because you get along so well. That's why when you look at these old ass couple, whose looks have both faded...yet
they're happy, you wonder HOW? Because they have true love. They see the wonderfullness of the other person, and still find each other attractive
because of it. Not everyone gets so lucky, but many people do. That's why some couples have to deal with one of them being disfigured, or becoming
gravly ill, or stuck in a wheel chair, and get through it like nothing. Because they're in it for love.

Trust me, after the lust fades, you'll have to deal with her hatefulness and selfishness, and that gets old REAL fast, and you also miss out
on all the joys in life that she will deny you because she's a bitch. Your true love wll be there beside you as you enjoy the life you want to lead.

And damn that'll be some good sex! Seeing the girl you're REALLY in love with, walking around in pantyhose......heart stopping.
Getting to tickle her feet or massage them in pantyhose.....undescribable. Sex - wild and crazy.
So why waste time with some drama queen?