Any experience watching girlfriend/wife tease a guy under Ta

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

hackit1

Any experience watching girlfriend/wife tease a guy under Ta

Post by hackit1 »

Has anyone experienced catching girlfriend/wife teasing another guy under the table? The closest thing I have caught was my wife putting her feet on the arm of a chair of my buddy while we played cards. I know its weak, but she had stinky feet and I know he had to be smelling them. Can anyone top this?

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

hackit1,

I have never experienced anything like that, but I am sure that more than a few men have. Unfortunately, we will probably never hear their stories. I am referring to the swinging/wife swapping and cuckolding communties.

Swingers and wife swappers, although married or committed, appear to have no problem passing their women off for trysts with other men. Their attitudes seem laid-back and pretty hedonistic. I would think that many first meetings between these couples take place over dinner, or at swingers conventions. That would be a good place to hook up some spy cams under the tables, as I'm certain that a lot of teasing and introductory footjobs are given.

Cuckolds are different, and as I understand it, there are two main variations. The first is the unknowing cuckold, a man who cluelessly goes through his day and life thinking everything is fine in his marriage. But, his wife is sleeping and fucking around behind his back. She keeps it a secret but revels in the knowlege that she's fooling him. This is where scenarios such as inviting a co-worker/friend or client over for dinner would allow the woman to exercise her power by controlling the situation.

The other type of cuckold is the kind where the man knows his wife is cheating, and she's usually pretty blatant about it. But, although humiliated, the man is also aroused watching his wife turn the full power of her sexuality on another man. I can see a scenario here where a woman knows her husband has a foot fetish, but refuses to allow him to touch her feet. Then during a crowded company dinner/awards banquet she deliberately drops her napkin and asks her husband to retrieve it, just so he can see her rubbing her foot over the crotch of the younger man sitting across from her.

It might be worthwhile to check out swinger and cuckold boards to see if any stories/experiences are posted. Or, register on the boards and simply ask outright if anyone has seen this. Who knows, you might even get some females bragging about doing this in front of husbands.

More later,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Just a follow-up.

Perhaps the "doomsday" scenario would be your significant other expressing an interest in another man. She asks your permission to seduce him for a one time fling...and she promises to use her legs, feet and heels...and she'll let you film it.

Although I doubt many of us would want to even come close to such a reality, it may make an interesting story. Or perhaps something from the wife's POV where she teases and seduces the man anyway, knowing her husband is powerless to leave her.

DP

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

One more thing...for now.

Here's an alernative scenario that may be more palatable: you meet a girl for the first time, and you see she's teasing her husband/boyfriend/other man under the table with her foot. That REALLY gets your attention, and permanently puts her on your radar screen.

Then, a few months/years down the road, this girl becomes your wife. So you've seen her tease other men, but it was before the two of you became a couple.

But...would you then, even in passing, suspect she was still doing this to other men after the two of you were married? Peeking around corners or through a partially opened kitchen door to spy on her during dinner parties to see if she was keeping her feet to herself?

DP