Just Why Do Girls Shoeplay? Why do some don't?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

Just Why Do Girls Shoeplay? Why do some don't?

Post by KMFDNFAN »

This is a question that bugs me and I really thought I'd throw it out there if anyone read something. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills sometimes because so many women (especially on television) never shoepop, even when they are sitting for extended periods of time with their legs crossed.

I realize some force is involved in releasing the shoe, but some women do it so effortlessly, and it's not always because the shoes are loose. Why is it that so many women can wear a high heel shoes and not do it.

Has there been a study on this matter? Does it actually take more force to release a shoe than we think? Do stockings play a roll? Or is it a closet rule of thumb not to do it because it's unprofessional or even uncomfortable.

When I see Mary Tyler Moore in Dick Van Dyke show, I can't believe she doesn't pop...ever. There are a few cases but they are fast and done without purpose, which I respect...

But what does it take to shoeplay. Can a girl learn to? Has anyone looked into this? I'm not trying to appear frantic but this is something I'd love to learn more about. I have the fetish and it seems that shoeplay is like saving money for a cool blu-ray player! You have to work and save the money just like you have to look and look and look and look and look on youtube, on television, at work or just anywhere. Why is it so rare?

Okay...why can't all girls shoeplay? Why is that darn cup so attached to that heel? :P

I don't care if nobody wants to talk on the matter, but are there any sites to see more on the subject? Maybe some scientific stuff?

Big shoeplay fan
Footsiefreak

Re: Just Why Do Girls Shoeplay? Why do some don't?

Post by Footsiefreak »

KMFDNFAN wrote:This is a question that bugs me and I really thought I'd throw it out there if anyone read something. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills sometimes because so many women (especially on television) never shoepop, even when they are sitting for extended periods of time with their legs crossed.

I realize some force is involved in releasing the shoe, but some women do it so effortlessly, and it's not always because the shoes are loose. Why is it that so many women can wear a high heel shoes and not do it.

Has there been a study on this matter? Does it actually take more force to release a shoe than we think? Do stockings play a roll? Or is it a closet rule of thumb not to do it because it's unprofessional or even uncomfortable.

When I see Mary Tyler Moore in Dick Van Dyke show, I can't believe she doesn't pop...ever. There are a few cases but they are fast and done without purpose, which I respect...

But what does it take to shoeplay. Can a girl learn to? Has anyone looked into this? I'm not trying to appear frantic but this is something I'd love to learn more about. I have the fetish and it seems that shoeplay is like saving money for a cool blu-ray player! You have to work and save the money just like you have to look and look and look and look and look on youtube, on television, at work or just anywhere. Why is it so rare?

Okay...why can't all girls shoeplay? Why is that darn cup so attached to that heel? :P

I don't care if nobody wants to talk on the matter, but are there any sites to see more on the subject? Maybe some scientific stuff?
Well alot of women are catching on to us and some don't want that extra attention of us "leering" at them.Some know but do it to "tease" us

I think some women leave their shoes on completely because they are taking care of business so if you dangle it seems like you are playing/having fun.

Then some women are self conscious about their back of foot because it gets scraped up from constantly wearing heels.

From my observances most women do it when they are comfortable in their surroundings when talking with people they enjoy and vice versa.

I do my own research so should you check a search engine
xexe

Post by xexe »

Women do shoeplay because of their shoes, which are rather uncomfortable, high-heeled or completely flat, so they heelpop them to rest their poor feet.
A lot of women have narrow and high-arched feet and it's the reason of dangling and it also caused that many of their shoes heelpoping while walking. Low cut shoes are just too loose and too wilde for women feet.

Why do some girls just don't do it? Because they have wilder and not high-arched feet or just don't like to do it.
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

In my opinion it's natural.

Or some girls just get tired easier of their shoes and some don't. Or maybe some girls in television think that if she does that it will be unprofessional or something..

And....Some girls just do the shoeplay to tease us.

I'm also a big shoeplay/dipping fan! :)
locat

Post by locat »

I don't think it obeys any law. From what I observed, it's rather irregular. In the same conditions and with the very same shoes, sometimes my GF will shoeplay and sometimes not.

When her shoes are new, my GF keeps them on. First because they are tight and maybe more uneasy to play with. Then so as to break them in. If she removes them even slightly, she fears it might be painful to put them back on. For example, at noon, as she comes back home, she keeps her shoes on for her feet not to swell. She's courageous.

When the shoes are well-worn, a bit widened and loose, I noticed my GF is more likely to play with them (obvious, yes). When it's hot, of course she's more likely to shoeplay to cool her feet. At the end of an exhausting day at work, she shoeplays because her feet hurt and maybe her overall tiredness makes her forget about it and do it unconsciously.

The only thing I'm sure is that some girls have positions in which they tend to shoeplay. Some when they are sitting, etc. For my GF, it's when she is against a bar. She will always lean on the bar, bend one of her legs and let the heel pop out.
Devineluv

Post by Devineluv »

Well as a girl who loves to shoe play I can add a little insight on this topic. For me shoe playing is like mental masturbation. Almost like how some women always tap their nails on a table, or curl their hair. I shoe play without even realizing it. Actually when me & Toe Jam 1st started dating, we were visiting family, and I was just sitting in a chair listening to everyone talk and eat. Later that day, he showed me a video he secretly took of me shoe playing with my flip flops while we were there. The video went on for a while, and I had no clue I was even doing it. He was the one who brought it to my attention. I notice now that I shoe play more when I am wearing sandals or flip flops, because I love the way it feels on my toes. When I am wearing high heels I wiggle my entire foot more. For me it's harder to keep the heels on my feet if I am playing with them. I have noticed myself shoe popping with heels on, but it's something I do when I am bored or thinking of other things. If I am in an intense conversation or doing business I am less likely to do it. I guess it depends on the girls mind set. Is she thinking about something, fidgeting or bored? These are the times she would prob shoe pop. That just how it is with me!
ToeJam

Post by ToeJam »

you mean this one, DL?

Ya'll are gonna want to turn the volume down. LOL. Party at my family's house, and it's pretty loud and obnoxious. Unfortunately, you don't hear Devine Luv. Just my loud family.
Devineluv

Post by Devineluv »

TOE JAM! You are a bad boy!
ToeJam

Post by ToeJam »

You know what I just realized? This is a very appropriate post for a site called "Feet Under the Table"!! LOL.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Okay, here's a question to the women in this forum, am I a peeping tom? I always prefer candid shoeplay, always. I humor shoeplay websites because they are the closest thing to capturing what I like on video for reference, but it's never the same as candid. Real life or on youtube, the suspense of candid shoeplay is a turn on for me. It seems creepy, but I still feel like the only person in the world who likes what I like, because it's so rarely portrayed in websites like dangling.com or feetweek. (P.S. Dangling.com finally updated their site just a week after my membership expired effing shit.)

I guess maybe shoeplay is an unconsious thing because it's no mystery that those shoes are capable of coming off. some application of force is required to remove them, and only a fidgit of some kind would explain what we call a heelpop.

when it comes to releaving pain or heat, every girl in the world is a shoeplayer but what we call a "shoeplayer" has something else going on.
Like she said, tapping nails on the desk or what have you.
Big shoeplay fan
gidget

Why some women shoeplay

Post by gidget »

This is my first visit here and my first post... but as a woman with the shoeplay habit I just had to say something on this topic.

I can only speak about my own experience of course, but I do it completely naturally and often unconsciously. I have always had a habit of wiggling my feet and toes, like some people fidget with their hands I guess, only I don't do it with my hands, just my feet. When I sleep sometimes I can't really relax unless I am rubbing my feet together. Just something I do. Seems comforting.

When I wear heels, its natural that my foot gets a bit stiff throughout the day so it's inevitable that if I sit down I will almost immediately feel like arching my foot to relieve the stress and stretch a little. And that's when it pops out of the heel, as you mentioned. I love that feeling, though, as it feels like your foot being free to move around. And yes, I will swing the shoe on my toes, but that's just playing.

I have only recently begun to understand how guys may feel about all this. And to be honest, it's quite a thrill to realise what I do naturally is actually considered quite sensual. I am looking forward to learning more, and I love the thought that when I do dangle my heels or slip my feet out under the desk, there is always the chance that someone around me is enjoying it way more than anyone suspects. Not that I need any encouragement, because I'll kick off my shoes anytime anyplace that suits me.

As for when it becomes shoeplay of a conscious sort, I think it's once you realise what it means for some men. Then you're always conscious of that possibility, without knowing what men may even notice. I have had boyfriends that seemed very attentive to my feet (massages, wanted to kiss my toes) but they didn't come out directly about it. Which is really a pity, if that's how they felt. From speaking to people online I have started to understand this better and I know that it has already changed what shoes and nylons I wear. And finally, its no big secret for a woman that if you have good legs, swinging your heels will get a man's attention. Whatever he feels about feet, that seems to release some kind of primal energy for a guy... almost like a challenge. But then again you guys are better at explaining the forces that take over at that point.

So that's my side of the story. Just wanted to say I love the way you guys think about a woman, and I'll never dangle the same again!
gidget

Why some women shoeplay

Post by gidget »

This is my first visit here and my first post... but as a woman with the shoeplay habit I just had to say something on this topic.

I can only speak about my own experience of course, but I do it completely naturally and often unconsciously. I have always had a habit of wiggling my feet and toes, like some people fidget with their hands I guess, only I don't do it with my hands, just my feet. When I sleep sometimes I can't really relax unless I am rubbing my feet together. Just something I do. Seems comforting.

When I wear heels, its natural that my foot gets a bit stiff throughout the day so it's inevitable that if I sit down I will almost immediately feel like arching my foot to relieve the stress and stretch a little. And that's when it pops out of the heel, as you mentioned. I love that feeling, though, as it feels like your foot being free to move around. And yes, I will swing the shoe on my toes, but that's just playing.

I have only recently begun to understand how guys may feel about all this. And to be honest, it's quite a thrill to realise what I do naturally is actually considered quite sensual. I am looking forward to learning more, and I love the thought that when I do dangle my heels or slip my feet out under the desk, there is always the chance that someone around me is enjoying it way more than anyone suspects. Not that I need any encouragement, because I'll kick off my shoes anytime anyplace that suits me.

As for when it becomes shoeplay of a conscious sort, I think it's once you realise what it means for some men. Then you're always conscious of that possibility, without knowing what men may even notice. I have had boyfriends that seemed very attentive to my feet (massages, wanted to kiss my toes) but they didn't come out directly about it. Which is really a pity, if that's how they felt. From speaking to people online I have started to understand this better and I know that it has already changed what shoes and nylons I wear. And finally, its no big secret for a woman that if you have good legs, swinging your heels will get a man's attention. Whatever he feels about feet, that seems to release some kind of primal energy for a guy... almost like a challenge. But then again you guys are better at explaining the forces that take over at that point.

So that's my side of the story. Just wanted to say I love the way you guys think about a woman, and I'll never dangle the same again!
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Welcome to the Forum, gidget. We are glad to have another woman here, and a natural shoeplayer too! Such a rare woman to find! :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dangling Fan

Post by Dangling Fan »

A warm welcome from me as well gidget! :kiss: We want woman's opinion in this forum more than anything!