The Bank Customer Service Shoeplay Artist

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

KMFDNFAN

The Bank Customer Service Shoeplay Artist

Post by KMFDNFAN »

What happenned to him? He stopped posting videos! I hope he wasn't caught or worse.

Big shoeplay fan
Dangling Fan

Re: The Bank Customer Service Shoeplay Artist

Post by Dangling Fan »

Fingers crossed that he hasn't been caught indeed!
rowbbinn

Post by rowbbinn »

Sorry, but what are you talking about? :| :roll:
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

The guy from YouTube?If I was him I wouldnt risk it anymore especially in a bank.I would move on to someone else
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Rowbbinn - They're discussing this series of videos on Youtube:

Look in the "Related Videos" column on the right side of the screen for more.

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Yes, I was referencing elespiaperu on youtube. His videos have been a major help, but it's been approximately 2 months since he's last logged in, which, if you've been following his updates for about a year like me, is almost three times as long as it normally would take for him to at least log into his account. I'm sure he's fine and maybe he got warned by youtube and they are just pending whether to delete his account...he'll be back.

Unless he got caught by security with the camera...maybe he was made. I dunno. Miss his vids though, that girl did shoeplay fans a lot of good. I think about 26 or 27 2 to 8 minute videos?

There is another user on youtube named Elvis-something...but if you search "accounts girl" and look at the video poster it should say "elvis1408" or something. He's good too.
Big shoeplay fan
KMFDNFAN

Post by KMFDNFAN »

Yes, I was referencing elespiaperu on youtube. His videos have been a major help, but it's been approximately 2 months since he's last logged in, which, if you've been following his updates for about a year like me, is almost three times as long as it normally would take for him to at least log into his account. I'm sure he's fine and maybe he got warned by youtube and they are just pending whether to delete his account...he'll be back.

Unless he got caught by security with the camera...maybe he was made. I dunno. Miss his vids though, that girl did shoeplay fans a lot of good. I think about 26 or 27 2 to 8 minute videos?

There is another user on youtube named Elvis-something...but if you search "accounts girl" and look at the video poster it should say "elvis1408" or something. He's good too.
Big shoeplay fan