Directors: Foot Fetishism in Movies?

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Seasick

Directors: Foot Fetishism in Movies?

Post by Seasick »

There has to be directors of main stream movies that have a foot fetish I know, but do you think they sometimes deliberately add them to the movies?

Yesterday (Christmas) I was watching the movie National Treasure and saw two foot scenes in the first half of the movie. The first was when Diane Kruger went to run off with the US Constitution...it was a quick shot, but they focused deliberately on her feet with her kicking off her shoes so that she could run faster while barefoot. In the big scheme of things, it would not have mattered much to the movie plot if she had her shoes on or not...it was not something that was necessary.

But I really knew the director had a foot fetish when in another scene she is at Urban Outfitters getting new clothes. They show another shot of her standing there, camera at floor level as she is barefoot in jeans talking to Jack Nicholas. Again there was no need to see a close up shot of her barefoot deliberately. Time constraints kept me from watching the rest of the movie, but it makes you wonder if the director has a foot fetish and was throwing the rest of us that have them too, a nice shot or two for ole time sake?

I am not sure either scene would be worth chasing, but two scenes in such a short span of time in the same movie, seemed too much like coincidence to me.

No lady is naked if she still has her shoes on!
gdogak

Post by gdogak »

you need to watch every quentin tarantino movie...
haydevil

Post by haydevil »

got a footjob while watching deathproof last week. hehe i just mentioned why there was so many feet on the screen to my wife and so i got a footjob while looking at those pretty feet in the movie.