Would Your Wife/GF Know...

Discussions, comments, polls, opinions, anything regarding foot fetish.

Moderator: Moderators

Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Would Your Wife/GF Know...

Post by Dead Parrot »

...if you were recieving a footjob?

The scenario is this: you and your wife/girlfriend are at a formal/semi-formal dinner party, and there is a very attractive young woman sitting across the table from you. Whatever your weakness is, for looks, personality, dress, whatever, she's it...and more. She's very friendly and talktive to those seated around you, as well as with your wife/gf. At some point during the dinner you feel this woman's shoeless nyloned foot sliding up your calf under the table. She gives you a naughty wink and a smirk. And her foot keeps moving up your leg...

Now, she's exploiting your last weakness. So here's the question: would your wife or girlfriend suspect, or know, what was happening to you? Does she know about your fetish, and your reactions well enough to realize what this hottie is doing to you under the table? If so do you think she would somehow put a stop to it then, or let it happen and get into a catfight with the girl later in the evening?

Think and discuss.

Cheers,

DP

nealster

Post by nealster »

I remember a long time ago, that foot of a girl i worked with was resting on my nads under the table at work when in walks my wife ( then girlfriend) and says hi hows you. Clare didnt take her foot away but pressed harder.
Shit....those were the days.....cant even get the mrs to do it without her moaning . Just as well the internet exists :superlol:
gdogak

Post by gdogak »

My girlfriend would know in one second, she knows fully about my footfetish especially with stockings/tights. she constantly calls me out at looking at other womens feet, but she knows shes the apple of my eye with all the footjobs and things she does for me. but if a girl had her foot on crotch then my gf would probably get pissed at me for not doing something about it, nothing would happen between the two women
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Nyllady would knew it in a second i guess... unless i would be REALLY strong... well...wouldn't be bad to try and see what happens... anybody know that lady? :D :D :D
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Hmmm,

Nyllover, has Nyllady ever pointed out another couple at a restaurant or dinner party and told you "They're doing it!"

It would seem that she would be very tuned in or alert for such activity.

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

uhmmm no... she didn't. Probably because we never happen to meet that kind of couple. Because she always points me toward girls dressed in sexy ways or performing shoeplay...she knows i like it :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
hiker
Mod
Mod

Re: Would Your Wife/GF Know...

Post by hiker »

Great questions DP! I would like to think that I would probably get up and walk away to avoid the situation and potentially disrepect my wife. However, for the sake of fun, let's say that I let this little vixen continue on her mission....
Dead Parrot wrote:Whatever your weakness is, for looks, personality, dress, whatever, she's it...and more.
You had to make this difficult, didn't you? ;)
Dead Parrot wrote:At some point during the dinner you feel this woman's shoeless nyloned foot sliding up your calf under the table.
At this point, I think I could keep my composure. I would probably become quite so as not to give away the action by stuttering or stammering my speech. I'm sure my wife would notice my silence and ask me if I were feeling OK. LIttle would she know that I'd be feeling great! :lol:
Dead Parrot wrote:She gives you a naughty wink and a smirk. And her foot keeps moving up your leg.... Now, she's exploiting your last weakness.
If I were to give it away, it would probably be at this point. Not sure, though, exactly how I would react. I'm guessing I may turn a bit red and probably would have an odd look on my face. Though my wife may not be able to pinpoint exactly what were happening, she would definately know that something was up (little would she know exactly what was up!)
Dead Parrot wrote:...do you think she would somehow put a stop to it then, or let it happen and get into a catfight with the girl later in the evening?
I doubt that she would be pleased. I don't think she would start a huge confrontation, but would probably make a comment to let the little vixen know she was aware of the happenings. I would surely catch hell if I let the vixen continue without trying to push her foot away.

What about you DP.... how would you react?
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Well, not being married I would hope that I would be able to resist the temptation and put a stop to the hotties advances.

Or...

I could let it continue to its inevitable climax. If wifey found out about it I could claim "I thought you'd set me up sweetheart! You mean you didn't plan this with that girl?"

If things escalated into a catfight I only hope I'd have time to grab the video camera. :D

Cheers,

DP
Please note that I am no longer an active board member.

If you need assistance please contact Nyllover.