Shooting different angles for Pedal Pumping

Anything regarding computer and technology in general.

Moderator: Moderators

ShoeplayJ

Shooting different angles for Pedal Pumping

Post by ShoeplayJ »

Ok, so this is something that REALLY has me curious. Now that we've been back on the road, for a few months, The Miss and I are really trying to delve into the Pedal Pumping scene. One thing seriously puzzles me. How in the world, do you get those great shots from driver-side door and underneath the driver seat, or inside the pedal area just above the driver's feet? I've got a Sony Handycam now, with a mini tripod, and usually the best I can do, is shoot from the passenger seat, but I wanna expand into different angles. Obviously if its something like revving or cranking, I can just open the driver's side door and film from outside, but what if I want to shoot from this angle while the car is in motion? How do you guys do it?

nyllady

Post by nyllady »

I guess it's quite impossible; I've tried to fix even my cell phone on the car door, but you just can't frame what you're most interested in - her pushing the gas pedal.. being in the car all by myself when shooping my pedal pumping and driving vids, I used some Velcro tape to fix the cam down on the car rag and on the passenger sit, you just use the adhesive strip and get it over the cam so that it can't move.
Take a look how it came out to me :)

Buy my videos on Clips4Sale
Order a custom video from my personal site
ShoeplayJ

Post by ShoeplayJ »

That's very helpful! I actually have some Velcro tape lying around. I never even considered that. We unfortunately, have been doing all of our shooting at night, and it's difficult trying to get the lighting and everything just right. But this helps a lot. Thank you!