My feet

Let's talk about the most beautiful creatures in the universe: women!

Moderator: Moderators

MissHierarchy

My feet

Post by MissHierarchy »

Hi, I am new here my name is Miss Hierarchy and im here to find some naughty foot slaves, to clean, tease and tribute my tiny feet.

Dont disappoint me or I will make you sorry 😈, if you please me who knows I might allow you to tribute me.

Dont keep me waiting!!!
Attachments
20210106_052556.jpg
Polish_20210105_143903862.jpg

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: My feet

Post by nyllover »

Welcome...let's see if you want to become an active member of this community or if you were here just to...spam. Nice pics though.
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Prettyfeet77

Post by Prettyfeet77 »

Everyone here seems so jaded every time someone new comes in or posts. Safe to say I don’t feel very welcome either..
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

It's not your fault...but we have been FLOODED by spam like "i am here to sell my pictures" so it's difficult to "trust" you for us here.
On the other hand, If you become a genuine member of this board every guy here will love you 😉
Prettyfeet77

Post by Prettyfeet77 »

Yeah that’s what I meant when I asked how I contribute. I’m not that familiar with forums.
Am I best to start my own topics or comment on current ones? Open to learning :)
mabus

Post by mabus »

Well, I'll give a few opinions:

Most guys here like pantyhose. Suntan sheer toe barely there pantyhose are my favorite, and when looking at views of Youtube channels who feature pantyhose, those are usually the most viewed.

Most guys here like dangling heels or other type nice shoes while wearing pantyhose, but many also really like pantyhose
feet with no shoes on.

On that note, many guys probably like candid style shots, which are actually REALLY easy to make, and really sexy
in their simplicity. For example, a lady in a nice outfit, wearing pantyhose, comes home and ids walking
around her house while not wearing shoes, in her pantyhose feet. I've seen that many times in the distant past,
and it's incredibly hot every time.

Others can contribute their ideas as well, and again, welcome aboard.
llama

Post by llama »

personally just pics of feet don't do anything for me. I understand notwating t show your face too but thats just my being hnest
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Prettyfeet77 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:45 pm Am I best to start my own topics or comment on current ones? Open to learning :)
The best thing is to create a topic under "Feet & Shoeplay" and add your pictures always in that topic. :)
Prettyfeet77

Post by Prettyfeet77 »

mabus wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:46 pm Well, I'll give a few opinions:

Most guys here like pantyhose. Suntan sheer toe barely there pantyhose are my favorite, and when looking at views of Youtube channels who feature pantyhose, those are usually the most viewed.

Most guys here like dangling heels or other type nice shoes while wearing pantyhose, but many also really like pantyhose
feet with no shoes on.

On that note, many guys probably like candid style shots, which are actually REALLY easy to make, and really sexy
in their simplicity. For example, a lady in a nice outfit, wearing pantyhose, comes home and ids walking
around her house while not wearing shoes, in her pantyhose feet. I've seen that many times in the distant past,

Thank you!
assy

Post by assy »

mabus wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:46 pm

I disagree - good fake candids are incredibly hard. Fake candids tend to be quite stilted, and the way the shoeplay is done is usually very different from a real candid which flows much more naturally and has different rhythms and movement. The main issue is that poses are not being held long enough and feet are constantly being wiggled at the camera (which rarely happens in real life).

Here is a decent instructional video how to shoeplay (not perfect but a good start): https://xfantazy.com/video/5ffa2838d7357618a3c8d62c

My questions to Prettyfeet77: what brought you here and what do you want to get out of it? What can we do for you? It should not be all about our demands.
If you have the video of my avatar or any other videos from thecandidfoot please contact me.