Videos to LEND

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

wsrfr

Videos to LEND

Post by wsrfr »

I think I have done this before but for some reason I backed out and I am stil somewhat hesitant about it. BUT if someone would like to see ALL the candid stuff I have, which I can't even BEGIN to put into clip form, then I will send out what ever I have. I prefer you put them into clip form to share with the others. Lots of dipping and dangling from different sources. I will send only the candid stuff since nobody seems to be into the posed material. Note: some of the danglers stuff is edited rather crudely, but is still very viewable.

My only condition is that you return the ORIGINAL material when I ask for them. I will give you plenty of time to dupe them or convert them into clips or whatever. One thing I don't think you can do with clips is put them into slow-mo or do a frame by frame advance. I view all my tapes this way and you can catch a lot of "action" if you do. Some scenes even require it they occur so fast. I find the features indispensable.

I don't want to deal with anything overseas. The U.S is fine. Calfornia would be great but I realize that not everybody lives here. I will pay for postage and if you think they are good then you might chip in for the cost of sending.

Send me a private piece of mail with your name and address and I will pack them up and send them.

;)

darcud1

Post by darcud1 »

Mate I applaud you for your generosity but I think you are taking a big risk posting your videos. you probably don't even know the person you are sending them to and may never get them back again. I assume you are going to keep a copy before sending them? Be careful mate
Babylove
Mod
Mod

Post by Babylove »

darcud1 wrote:Mate I applaud you for your generosity but I think you are taking a big risk posting your videos. you probably don't even know the person you are sending them to and may never get them back again. I assume you are going to keep a copy before sending them? Be careful mate
Right on, Darcud1! I strongly agree with you. Wsrfr, take Dar's advice seriously. The internet has many hateful people with that "kindness for weakness" mentality. I'd think long and hard if I were you before you even do something like that. You may have an irreplaceable video(s), and it could get lost, stolen, or destroyed.

THINK ABOUT IT.
wsrfr

Videos to LEND

Post by wsrfr »

Thanks for the advice guys; I know I tend to be very trusting and typically overgenerous. I think I already misplaced a couple of videos. I don't think anyone stole them, but I can't find them.

I will reconsider what you said and maybe I will try to make clips out of the tapes and post those. Never done it before. :ooook:
belowstreetlevel

Post by belowstreetlevel »

I sent you a PM with some information. I have about 4-5 tapes that I purchased from online dealers, and I also have 1 tape that's about 3 hours long that I taped myself off of TV (not much shoeplay except for Michelle Pfeifer which was already posted) of talk show legs and heels. I'd be willing to send copies of these along with your tapes if you're serious. Talk to you later...
elioss

Post by elioss »

Before sending out your tapes, make a copy for youself.

You can do the job easily.
You just need an analog-to-digital converter.
belowstreetlevel

We should think about making a thread about converting our VHS into internet quality videos in FAQ format for this forum. I'm leaning more and more towards just making my own Shoeplay website where all of these issues can be addressed.
elioss

Post by elioss »

Let us know about your hardware (Mac or Windows?, digital camcorder with analog video-in?).
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

belowstreetlevel wrote:I'm leaning more and more towards just making my own Shoeplay website where all of these issues can be addressed.
That would be great! When you do, let us know the address! :ooook:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
belowstreetlevel

nyllover wrote:
belowstreetlevel wrote:I'm leaning more and more towards just making my own Shoeplay website where all of these issues can be addressed.
That would be great! When you do, let us know the address! :ooook:
Without a doubt...