GREAT Stock Photo Site

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Xzzzy

GREAT Stock Photo Site

Post by Xzzzy »

I highly recommend Adobe Stock Photos, where you can get a trial membership, and with that comes ten free, high resolution photos. Here's a couple sets I got last night.
Attachments
010.jpg
009.jpg
008.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg
007.jpg
006.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
001.jpg

murrayustud

Re: GREAT Stock Photo Site

Post by murrayustud »

Great finds!!!!!
christo

Post by christo »

Wow! Be warned some stock photo sites will give a free trial and then sign you up with a membership you didn't agree to. They take the card on file and continue to charge it. This happened to me and I had to cancel my card before it even stopped. They continued to charge me without my consent.
https://scene-it21.blogspot.com/
Home for celebrity pantyhose feet!
Xzzzy

Post by Xzzzy »

I admit...it does make me wonder...what possible business application could these photos possibly serve? Who would pay $300 to license a 10MGB version? I can't figure out why they were taken. At least in my country, we don't see this kind of thing in print advertising.
pumplover

Post by pumplover »

Xzzzy wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:29 am I admit...it does make me wonder...what possible business application could these photos possibly serve? Who would pay $300 to license a 10MGB version? I can't figure out why they were taken. At least in my country, we don't see this kind of thing in print advertising.
It wouldn't be strange to see a couple of those first ones used in maybe a floor covering ad.

But that's pretty much all I can think of. Either way, I'm glad someone decided at some point, "Let's get a few good looking women and take pictures of them in hose and heels for a stock photos site.