The Unicorn: Am I the only one?

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Slacksnsocks

The Unicorn: Am I the only one?

Post by Slacksnsocks »

I have scoured the internet for years, and my search has certainly been bringing diminishing returns. I understand that for many of you, the look of an attractive woman wearing nice socks and/or opaque nylons with dressy pants and flat shoes is something that may go unnoticed, but if you have any leads about clips or pictures that resemble the images below please let me know. Who knows, maybe we can help each other!
Attachments
Screenshot_20210824-171903_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-171826_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-171948_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-172000_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-172010_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-172019_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-172028_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-172109_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-172120_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210824-172135_Gallery.jpg

Baloo_135

Re: The Unicorn: Am I the only one?

Post by Baloo_135 »

Now you have me thinking about this outfit. It is indeed rare! Like Willy Wonka's Golden ticket! Lol

Usually out of the blue styles come back. Suddenly we'll begin to run into women in dress socks everywhere
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Baloo_135 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:50 pm Now you have me thinking about this outfit. It is indeed rare! Like Willy Wonka's Golden ticket! Lol

Usually out of the blue styles come back. Suddenly we'll begin to run into women in dress socks everywhere
I'll try to convince Alicia to slap some socks on. Her feet get cold and she may be up for it
Attachments
Screenshot_20210824-145906_Photos.jpg
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

Haha thanks man. I guess I need all the help I can get! It always was the worst in the middle of the summer, but it's compounded now by covid - more people staying home, less dressing up, etc. I really can't believe that I'm like the only one that looks for this kind of outfit. GREAT pic of Alicia by the way. Elegant and classy.
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:00 am Haha thanks man. I guess I need all the help I can get! It always was the worst in the middle of the summer, but it's compounded now by covid - more people staying home, less dressing up, etc. I really can't believe that I'm like the only one that looks for this kind of outfit. GREAT pic of Alicia by the way. Elegant and classy.
Slacksnsocks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:00 am Haha thanks man. I guess I need all the help I can get! It always was the worst in the middle of the summer, but it's compounded now by covid - more people staying home, less dressing up, etc. I really can't believe that I'm like the only one that looks for this kind of outfit. GREAT pic of Alicia by the way. Elegant and classy.
[/quote

Let's start writing letters to fashion editors to change the trends. Lol
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:33 pm I have scoured the internet for years, and my search has certainly been bringing diminishing returns. I understand that for many of you, the look of an attractive woman wearing nice socks and/or opaque nylons with dressy pants and flat shoes is something that may go unnoticed, but if you have any leads about clips or pictures that resemble the images below please let me know. Who knows, maybe we can help each other!
Alicia changed her socks before bed. It's been getting colder. She said " My feet are cold!!!! Remember these socks? You like these right?"

I said " Hold up! Let me see!" These were some of the ones she would wear to her office job with boots and dress pants. She does have a pair of microfiber socks somewhere but these weren't it. I asked if she could start wearing these to work. She is considering.

In bed I got excited and footsied her feet. I went to go slide her sock down and I heard a " Ouch! Asshole! Cut your nails!" LOL whoops
Attachments
Screenshot_20210825-092344_Gallery.jpg
Slacksnsocks

Post by Slacksnsocks »

OH MY GOD that's awesome! What an incredible picture - love that inch of skin over the top. Those socks are amazing - microfiber, cotton, whatever - sexy black dress socks on a woman are what counts! Thanks for looking out man! It's so great that your girl knows your preferences and actually asks and remembers what you like. I only ever really talked about socks with J - none of my other girls or wife (although I hinted and manipulated many times haha). Those socks would look incredible with shoes off under a desk somewhere in a work environment. They must have felt amazing. I know I would not have gotten a wink of sleep if I was laying next to those!
Baloo_135

Post by Baloo_135 »

Slacksnsocks wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:11 pm OH MY GOD that's awesome! What an incredible picture - love that inch of skin over the top. Those socks are amazing - microfiber, cotton, whatever - sexy black dress socks on a woman are what counts! Thanks for looking out man! It's so great that your girl knows your preferences and actually asks and remembers what you like. I only ever really talked about socks with J - none of my other girls or wife (although I hinted and manipulated many times haha). Those socks would look incredible with shoes off under a desk somewhere in a work environment. They must have felt amazing. I know I would not have gotten a wink of sleep if I was laying next to those!
Thanks! There is a definite compromise. If I had it my way she'd be in nylons, patent heels, and skirts. Also in dress slacks and fancy flats or loafers. When we dated she wore the outfits I bought her but she clearly wasn't comfortable when wearing it. She told me she is totally up for playing footsies and everything but if it's not her style it puts her out of the mood. Which is fair, it's only fun if she is into it. I'll ask her things like " hey why not these shoes with this skirt? " Then she'll say " I don't think so. I'll look like an old lady" which she doesn't! But ask and ye shall receive! It's important to be satisfied with your sexuality with the person you love.

I wanna share a story of Alicia. There is only one time where I busted in her feet... and it was in black socks! My family had a Harry Potter theme surprise party ( for my aunt lol) and everyone wore the shirt of their Hogwartz house. Alicia wore a quarter sleeve Hufflepuff shirt with yellow sleeves, brownish khaki skinny pants, and long patent brown riding boots. She looked very cute! When we arrived she took her boots off to reveal black ankle socks with a Harry Potter logo. Fun watching her walk around.

At dinner she sat to my right and fondled my toes. At first it was a playful nudge, then she began tickling my sole ( Tickling my feet and ankle is a big turn on for me), and then she sexually caressed my pant cuff. All the while she was charming my family above the table. After the party we raced to my room. I wanted to take her but she forced me to my back and said " Let's finish what I started" and forced a foot job on me. Her socks where PERFECT! So soft. I can't ejaculated to most nylons as the texture is too much for the head of my penis. It was torture and then a burst of hot release saturated both feet. Her eyed got wide and she gasped! We both laughed after. 😅