Ex Feet

Let's share some female feet pictures and videos!

Moderator: Moderators

Baloo_135

Ex Feet

Post by Baloo_135 »

Some feet pics of my ex. This is all public on her social media so I'm not sharing the personal pics ( Not that that was any lol). I had a crush on this girl for 2 years and finally had a chance with her. Bubbly personality and charming but behind it all she was kind of a bitch. Anywho she is highly active on social media and posted the typical leg relaxing feet up poses. In our stint I was featured in one! It was all for show. The first 2 weeks of our dating was highly sexual and after it simmered down. Early on at her friends b day she caressed her foot behind my socked ankle under the table which was hot. Then later that week we went to a restaurant and I stretched my foot next to hers. She firmly said " that's not appropriate". Geez!

In bed I would sniff her foot. She said " thats new but ok!" LOL. I didn't really dive into my fetish with her but her feet smelled wonderful like buttery popcorn. There is a lost photo of us on a picnic blanket. She had a dress and she posed for a pic of our legs. We were lying face down and her toes dug into my pants lifting it to where you see my sock. She put it on her story so its long gone. Anywho enjoy.

Ps- she got knocked up and married immediately. Also this pic of us is still on her account lol
Screenshot_20210804-114149_Gallery.jpg

Baloo_135

Re: Ex Feet

Post by Baloo_135 »

Showing her feet off
Attachments
Screenshot_20210804-114253_Gallery.jpg
Baloo_135

Re: Ex Feet

Post by Baloo_135 »

Broke up with her right before Halloween. She dressed up like Wednesday Adams and kicked myself. I didn't know she owned black tights/ nylons. I woulda waited a bit and had some fun with her smelly feet lol.
Attachments
Screenshot_20210804-114343_Gallery.jpg