Anime Footjob

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

jocozo

Anime Footjob

Post by jocozo »

I have started downloading an anime movie exclusively related to footjobs. It is called Love Fetish Vol.4, i found it on www.bittorrent.com if anyone is interested. It is a .ISO file that can be burned on a DVD once the download is complete.
The Love Fetish Vol.6 seems to also have some footjob scenes but i still cannot locate it for downloading. If anyone gets any luck regarding that, do share.
Attachments
Love fetish vol4.png
Love fetish vol4a.png
Love fetish vol4b.png
Love fetish vol4c.png
Love fetish vol6.jpg

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

It seems really really really nice!
Will you be able to extrace scenes? The process should be the same as a normal DVD, so as the one described here:

http://www.nyllover.com/guide_DVD.htm
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
Okmerlin
Mod
Mod

Post by Okmerlin »

Wow, very nice :)) I'm trying to download it too... but where did U find the pictures?
jocozo

Post by jocozo »

Nyllover, thanks for the pointer. I will make good use of that info once i finish the download and see what it looks like. Cross your fingers for me!
jocozo

Post by jocozo »

Okmerlin, I have ran such a big search on Anime and Hentai that I lost track of many things. Nevertheless I kept browsing my history till I found the link... Hehe!

http://saishuu.com/games-L.htm

I have found a lot of websites that offer free downloads to general X-rated anime, but so far the only foot fetish related ones I found are those 2 Love fetish titles.

If anyone knows of other titles that have foot fetishism involved, let me know and I will try to dig them up.
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

Well done, really well done jocozo. I didn't expect to find a full Anime movie dedicated to our Fetish... i hope we'll be able to extract some nice scenes for the site :)
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
niktamer

Post by niktamer »

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to download them.
Okmerlin
Mod
Mod

Post by Okmerlin »

I just read that love fetish are games and not movies...so we have only to hope that we can rip some scenes...
Weekend_Warrior

Post by Weekend_Warrior »

Luckily for you, that site is a member of HentaiKey.com Hentai network and I just happened to sign up for that site around 10 days ago...

To cut a long story short, downloading the game now. Since I assume its mostly in Japanese, some guesswork will be required.

I'll take pictures.

Heh, I really dunno what to expect from this.

Will keep you guys updated.

Maybe I'll upload the thing somewhere after I'm done downloading it. I just happen to have an account with MegaShares.com and they accept files up to 1.5 Gb.
ILF
Mod
Mod

Post by ILF »

Love Fetish Vol 9 also has a footjob scene.
Okmerlin
Mod
Mod

Post by Okmerlin »

I've downloaded all 3 movies...the problem is that they're games...so U may find only .dat files inside...
I just tried tmpenc but it can't open these....I have to solve this problem to post the movies...but I thinl I'll find a way :)
Dead Parrot
Mod
Mod

Post by Dead Parrot »

Yes! How could I forget having this game when I was a kid!? :S

As you can imagine the graphics sucked but hey...

DP :P :P :roll:
Attachments
Atari 2600 Love Fetish No. 9 Game Cartridge
Atari 2600 Love Fetish No. 9 Game Cartridge
Weekend_Warrior

Well, I downloaded the thing... installed it.... There is a new shortcut on my desktop... I click it... there is some message in weird symbols, then nothing happens...

So I just downloaded 1.5 Gigs of worthless data.

Sorry
jocozo

Post by jocozo »

Sorry I have been away from follow up guys, but my family is in Lebanon and I am going crazy at what is happening. I hope this conflict gets to a final and decisive end. My little country needs a rest after 40 years of conflicts....

Anyway, enough politics and let's get down to business.

No one has downloaded useless data my friends. I have sat with myself and reflected on my Japanese linguistic powers and found a way past the error message you have been getting.

When you download the Love Fetish 4 file you will get with it a file called: applocale.exe.
This file is needed so that the game language gets recognized by the computer you are working on.
Run the application and install it.
After successfully installing this application, go to the Regional and Language Options in the Control Panel of your computer
On the Languages tab, under Supplemental language support, select the Install files for East Asian languages check box.

Now you might be prompted to insert your Windows cd to retrieve the files (i was not prompted for it).
Restart your computer.
Now the name under the icon of the game you installed should be clearly spelled in chinese, not is some mumbo-jumbo letters.
Launch the previously installed Microsoft Applocale program:
1- Click "Next"
2- Select the "Launch an Application" (it should already be selected by default).
3- Browse to the folder where you installed the Love Fetish 4 game on your hard disk (it is by default under C:\Program Files\Erogos) and select the "ags.exe" file and press open.
4- Click "Next" (language of the application should be selected automatically).
5- Then click "Next" the two following times and your game will start.

Now you also have the option, before finishing with the Applocale, to create a shortcut that would take you straight to the game without having to repeat this process.

One more thing...
You may also need to select Japanese as supported language. To do that:
1- Open Regional and Language Options in Control Panel
1- On the Advanced tab, under Language for non-Unicode programs, click the language version of non-Unicode programs that will be used (in other words, check all the options relating to Japanese. There are 2 or 3 of them.).

If any of you has a problem understanding my chaotic explanation (i totally understand you hating me for all of the above), let me know and i will try explaining differently.

You guys... I tried the game and it looks F.U.N.!

On the other hand... I need your help on how to "record" the footjob scenes in the game to be able to post them. Or how to make the whole thing available to everyone else interested in having it.
alexandro

Post by alexandro »

First of all, hope y're family will stay good, I hate the war. Now to business... it doesn't work. Asked me for some DVD I think (the request was in Japanese , I understand only the word DVD-ROM), so can you help me, from the begining, so from the end of the download, thanks a lot and sorry. ;)
jocozo

Post by jocozo »

Alexandro, thank you for the kind thought.

After you complete the download, you unzip the file into a specific folder.
Then look for the .ISO file and burn it on a blank DVD. For that you will need a DVD writer, which is a DVD-Rom with the capacity of burning DVDs.
One you do that, you will have the necessary files to install the game from the burned DVD to your hard drive; you simply need to run the .exe file found on the DVD you created.
After doing that you follow the steps I mentioned in my previous post.

If you need more details, let me know.
Okmerlin
Mod
Mod

Post by Okmerlin »

The game works fine for me, but seems to be impossible to rip the movies only.
alexandro

Post by alexandro »

;) Thx, now it works fine.
Weekend_Warrior

jocozo, you are amazing. I got it to work.

Secondly, I truly hope that youre family will be allright and that they get through this mess unharmed.

Thank you.
murc14

Post by murc14 »

Just get recorder software... IE- www.fraps.com