Footsie scene under table- YouTube - mujer tiene un amante 1989 diana golden

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

LGL

Footsie scene under table- YouTube - mujer tiene un amante 1989 diana golden

Post by LGL »

Another footsie scene under table whilst having dinner. Very sexy woman teases guy. I found the name of the movie but can’t find anywhere to watch the full movie.

If anyone can help find a link to the full movie it would be great as I’ve been looking for ages!

nyllover
Admin
Admin

Re: Footsie scene under table- YouTube - mujer tiene un amante 1989 diana golden

Post by nyllover »

Great find! I'm pretty sure I've seen this scene already, but can't remember...pretty hot!
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
LGL

Re: Footsie scene under table- YouTube - mujer tiene un amante 1989 diana golden

Post by LGL »

nyllover wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 12:01 am Great find! I'm pretty sure I've seen this scene already, but can't remember...pretty hot!
Very hot! It would be great to find the whole movie too I think there are more scenes in it.
nonamer

Post by nonamer »

I'll add these under my best of the best thread. Otherwise they get lost, belive me it happens :superlol:
Asia | Nonamer

Password for the rar files "nonamer"
Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

I been looking for this movie too. It has to be streaming somewhere that does Spanish movies. Someone posted other clips from the film but they are gone from YouTube.

It's pretty much like the movie the bosses wife. She constantly sedu ing him right behind her husband s back. One scene he falls down trying to remove his boss boot and lands at her feet. The camera zooms up from feet to face showing her killer legs and her in a teddy.im sure it's one seductive s ene after another.

We must find this whole movie
LGL

Post by LGL »

Did you ever find anywhere to watch this movie? I am still searching now but have no luck unfortunately ☹️
Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:24 pm I been looking for this movie too. It has to be streaming somewhere that does Spanish movies. Someone posted other clips from the film but they are gone from YouTube.

It's pretty much like the movie the bosses wife. She constantly sedu ing him right behind her husband s back. One scene he falls down trying to remove his boss boot and lands at her feet. The camera zooms up from feet to face showing her killer legs and her in a teddy.im sure it's one seductive s ene after another.

Footsiefreak

Post by Footsiefreak »

LGL wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 12:28 am Did you ever find anywhere to watch this movie? I am still searching now but have no luck unfortunately ☹️
Footsiefreak wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:24 pm I been looking for this movie too. It has to be streaming somewhere that does Spanish movies. Someone posted other clips from the film but they are gone from YouTube.

No it has to be streaming somewhere though