JB Video

Let's share some pictures and videos about women using their feet on men!

Moderator: Moderators

RFuryNYXXX

Post by RFuryNYXXX »

Request for Foot Seduction 16 plz

abus

Post by abus »

ok my friends :ooook: i will post another great file from my favor Jb video i love it couse man cumming always onwomans pantyhosed feet
i hope you like it as all my post? :S
rojo

Post by rojo »

Thanks again abus! Too bad I can't "rapidly" download from rapidshare. JB videos rock. :ooook: :noworthy: :noworthy:
silkyfootsniff

Post by silkyfootsniff »

Hey does anyone have Pantyhose Seduction 23 with Nicole Sheridan? I've been looking for that one for awhile now. Thanx
kaa

Post by kaa »

And to think that I spend money to be a member of JBvideo.com.I should have come to this forum first. :imsad:
nyllover
Admin
Admin

Post by nyllover »

kaa wrote:And to think that I spend money to be a member of JBvideo.com.I should have come to this forum first. :imsad:
No, don't say that. Supporting websites that produce such great videos IS the thing to do. Yes, there are places where you can find SOME videos for free. But NOTHING beats subscribe to the sites and support their work.
So, well done! :noworthy:
Foot fetish custom videos since 2008
Click here, look at the available models and request one.
You won't be disappointed.
kaa

Post by kaa »

So many awesome posters and posts in this forum.One can't find this anywhere else.Many,many thanks for sharing! :)
kaa

Post by kaa »

Dear abus,
Do you have POV footjob 9?
I'm a member of this site,but the video clips are very short,and only the new ones are clear.The clearest one I have is from guba.com,with a resolution of almost 800 by 600.
A good video is not very useful if it is not clear,right?
:lol:
abus

Post by abus »

kaa if you are a member of jb video share your clips !! there many people on this forum are waiting your post and... make them happy :lol: :lol:
kaa

Post by kaa »

I'm new to uploading files.How to do it?
Only the newer files are better,the older ones are very blurry and some have no sound.Even so,those new files are rather short. :)
abus

Post by abus »

ok fellas i will post from my favor website JB video the fifth fj pov for you :love: so the are only 2 parts for now :P so you have to ....wait to upload the LAST ONE) :) :) :) :) SOON :superlol:
rojo

Post by rojo »

Thanks again abus, you are really very generous, I'm really grateful for all that you have shared. More power to you! :ooook: :ooook: :ooook:
nsr82

Post by nsr82 »

grande abus! :ooook:
PHL

Post by PHL »

Thanks so much for posting these clips!!

Would anyone happen to have the Violet Blue clip from POV FJ's Vol 12?
kaa

Post by kaa »

Thanks abus.

Wish I could get those full-length videos..... :love:
jocozo

Shall I?

Post by jocozo »

Abus, I wouldnt want to steal the lights here, but other than the POV you are posting here is also have volumes 6, and 10 (that's confirmed) and i will look through my archive for 7 and 9 (not sure where i placed them). Shall i start uploading them or do you have them as well and you would like to finish the job?

I have also started a hunt for POV footjob volumes 11, 12, 13 and 14. The previews seem excellent.

Let me know!
legloverjj

Re: Shall I?

Post by legloverjj »

jocozo wrote:Abus, I wouldnt want to steal the lights here, but other than the POV you are posting here is also have volumes 6, and 10 (that's confirmed) and i will look through my archive for 7 and 9 (not sure where i placed them). Shall i start uploading them or do you have them as well and you would like to finish the job?

I have also started a hunt for POV footjob volumes 11, 12, 13 and 14. The previews seem excellent.

Let me know!

:kiss: Oh PLEASE upload them :noworthy:
jocozo

Point of view footjobs Volume 10, scene one

Post by jocozo »

There goes nothing... my first attempt at cutting, editing and uploading a scene. Hope you guys like it!
http://rapidshare.de/files/25267857/POVFJ10PT1.wmv.html
rojo

Post by rojo »

Got the clip jocozo, I think you got it right! Thanks. :)
nsr82

Post by nsr82 »

Really Thanks jocozo! :ooook: